One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
What is it with some Trump supporters? How stupid does one have to be?
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
Sep 22, 2016 16:12:23   #
| Reply
Sep 22, 2016 16:30:38   #
Dummy Boy Loc: Michigan
 


I don't know how else to comment, except Hillary supporters are just as delusional...My choices are I vote for a liar or liar. No matter who wins everybody loses.

| Reply
Sep 22, 2016 16:59:54   #
working class stiff Loc: N. Carolina
 
Dummy Boy wrote:
I don't know how else to comment, except Hillary supporters are just as delusional...My choices are I vote for a liar or liar. No matter who wins everybody loses.


While I do hope that Mrs. Clinton is the last of the Democratic party machine, after listening and absorbing so much abuse about being a liberal, I just thought I'd point out that those supporting the other side also have a lot to answer for. Supporting someone like Mr. Trump is no reason to act superior to Clinton supporters.

| Reply
Sep 23, 2016 07:49:23   #
Dummy Boy Loc: Michigan
 
working class stiff wrote:
While I do hope that Mrs. Clinton is the last of the Democratic party machine, after listening and absorbing so much abuse about being a liberal, I just thought I'd point out that those supporting the other side also have a lot to answer for. Supporting someone like Mr. Trump is no reason to act superior to Clinton supporters.


...very true..

| Reply
Sep 23, 2016 18:31:08   #
Alicia Loc: NYC
 

*******************
For some reason you posted the wrong site. Had seen it earlier and looked it up:

https://twitter.com/TheDailyShow/status/778572065146187776?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

This is typical of the thinking of Trump followers - most are numb above the neck.

| Reply
Sep 23, 2016 22:46:59   #
moldyoldy
 
Alicia wrote:
*******************
For some reason you posted the wrong site. Had seen it earlier and looked it up:

https://twitter.com/TheDailyShow/status/778572065146187776?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

This is typical of the thinking of Trump followers - most are numb above the neck.


I was about to add that one too. Not twitter though.

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/e9z0ej/the-daily-show-with-trevor-noah-jordan-klepper-fingers-the-pulse---conspiracy-theories-thrive-at-a-donald-trump-rally

| Reply
Sep 24, 2016 10:54:39   #
mwdegutis Loc: Illinois
 

How's about we add these and give Hillary supporters equal opportunity air time...

http://youtu.be/oKosd0xJadE

http://youtu.be/eiZFXkmofgI

| Reply
Sep 24, 2016 11:38:07   #
working class stiff Loc: N. Carolina
 
mwdegutis wrote:
How's about we add these and give Hillary supporters equal opportunity air time...

http://youtu.be/oKosd0xJadE

http://youtu.be/eiZFXkmofgI


How's about you acknowledge trump supporters are as stupid as you claim Clinton supporters are? Or is a double standard normal for the right?

| Reply
Sep 24, 2016 14:37:25   #
mwdegutis Loc: Illinois
 
working class stiff wrote:
How's about you acknowledge trump supporters are as stupid as you claim Clinton supporters are? Or is a double standard normal for the right?

I was just replying to a previous post nd giving your side equal opportunity of showing the dumbing down of America. I might add that the right video showed VAST more production value than the left.

| Reply
Sep 25, 2016 07:25:52   #
working class stiff Loc: N. Carolina
 
[quote=mwdegutis]I was just replying to a previous post nd giving your side equal opportunity of showing the dumbing down of America. I might add that the right video showed VAST more production value than the left.[/quote


BTW...since we hear about how stupid liberals are on the main board constantly, the one giving equal opportunity is me. You are just piling onto the same BS I hear there all the time.

| Reply
Sep 25, 2016 07:42:49   #
mwdegutis Loc: Illinois
 
working class stiff wrote:
BTW...since we hear about how stupid liberals are on the main board constantly, the one giving equal opportunity is me. You are just piling onto the same BS I hear there all the time.

And yet you agree with the liberal narrative that Trump supporters are stupid but Hillary supporters are not?

| Reply
Sep 25, 2016 11:01:07   #
working class stiff Loc: N. Carolina
 
mwdegutis wrote:
And yet you agree with the liberal narrative that Trump supporters are stupid but Hillary supporters are not?


Nope....I just pointed out examples. I do not engage in such generalizations. I just thought I'd point out that it's pretty easy to generalize that way about both sides. I really doubt that one side is smarter than the other.

Of course the choices we have for President this time around could probably be used to point out that both sides aren't all that intelligent.


| Reply
Nov 3, 2016 07:24:23   #
jelun
 
Dummy Boy wrote:
I don't know how else to comment, except Hillary supporters are just as delusional...My choices are I vote for a liar or liar. No matter who wins everybody loses.




You continue to out yourself as a low information voter.

| Reply
Nov 3, 2016 08:28:42   #
Dummy Boy Loc: Michigan
 
jelun wrote:
You continue to out yourself as a low information voter.


I defend Hillary, not her voters, therefore I am not a low information voter.

Regardless of the efficacy of the justice department, she is a fishy choice for POTUS. She clearly changed the course of her campaign to appeal to Bernie's voters and she has been sponsored by big donors that will steer her agenda, that ignores how badly our country is going into debt.

She isn't going to fix anything, she will just nail the boards over the windows and hope the house stands, once financial Tsunami hits.

That being said, tRump will do the same, we'll just pay lower taxes....well...he will.

| Reply
Nov 5, 2016 12:28:35   #
jelun
 
Dummy Boy wrote:
I defend Hillary, not her voters, therefore I am not a low information voter.

Regardless of the efficacy of the justice department, she is a fishy choice for POTUS. She clearly changed the course of her campaign to appeal to Bernie's voters and she has been sponsored by big donors that will steer her agenda, that ignores how badly our country is going into debt.

She isn't going to fix anything, she will just nail the boards over the windows and hope the house stands, once financial Tsunami hits.

That being said, tRump will do the same, we'll just pay lower taxes....well...he will.
I defend Hillary, not her voters, therefore I am n... (show quote)




Interesting form of defense, Not that she needs any half hearted "back up" from people who would pretend to support her.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.