One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Pressure on the DOJ to Indict~Hillary Lies Fall On Deaf Ears Or Do They?
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19 next>>
Jun 13, 2016 05:59:58   #
lindajoy
 
At the suggestion of Doc, I post this article and thoughts for your opinions.......Do you think Hillary will be charged given the present sentiments expressed by the Inspector General or will the "election" keep her once again free and clear of "potential charges"???

Docadhoc Writes:The evidence is becoming overwhelming and at one point Obama may start thinking about his legacy being soiled in the public eye should she get off. I wonder if his intended stumping for her may be his way out of being blamed should she go down. Makes his hands look clean.

I think there is a limit as to how much they can sweep under the rug.and now that it is proven she lied and did.breach ntl.security, the pile against her may be too large to.hide or ignore. With this new revelation she is.guilty.of several federal felonies, not the least of which is the Espionage Act 2 counts. Clauses 793 & 1001. Penalty can be death. Not the easiest charge to ignore.


http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/01/intel-source-ig-report-ups-pressure-on-doj-to-seek-criminal-charges-against-clinton.html

The recently released State Department inspector general report, which found Hillary Clinton broke government rules with her personal email use, increases "the likelihood and pressure" for the Justice Department to pursue criminal charges, an intelligence source familiar with the FBI investigation told Fox News.

"It is very harmful to her and increases the likelihood and pressure on DOJ to indict," said the source, who was not authorized to speak on the record. "[The IG report] is not evidence in itself, but it clears up confusion [about] Department of State rules and makes the IG a witness, and the people they interviewed, to her computer antics being done without permission."

The ongoing FBI criminal probe -- investigating Clinton's emails practices as secretary of state -- is focused on whether the more than 2,100 classified emails discovered on her server constitute a violation of federal code, including the Espionage Act’s 18 USC 793, known as the "gross negligence" statute. FBI Director James Comey plans to make a recommendation based on the evidence, and if the findings merit criminal charges, the decision to prosecute ultimately rests with Attorney General Loretta Lynch.

The 83-page inspector general's report, released last week, concluded that Clinton and her team consistently broke government rules for email and record-keeping. The decision to use a personal, unsecured server exclusively for government business had the effect of moving classified information outside secure government channels.

Fox News first reported in November 2015 that another statute, 18 USC 1001, also known as the "false statements statute," was under FBI consideration. This section pertains to "materially false" statements given either in writing, orally or through a third party to a federal officer. Each felony violation is subject to five years in prison.

"[The] report will be useful as rebuttal, potential evidence in 18 USC 1001 charges and establishing aspects of 18 USC 793," the source said. <snip> Plenty more to read.........

A few more for your consideration~~

Any doubts???~~My question why now??? Whats the political maneuvering going on now and will Lynch do anything??? BO either knew this was coming and allowed it or he's fuming....Timing??? Something up....????

http://www.truthdig.com/avbooth/item/morning_joes_mika_brzezinksi_it_feels_like_hillary_20160527

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/06/01/even-lefty-politifact-calls-hillary-a-liar-over-email-scam/

http://theduran.com/game-hillary-liberal-left-msnbc-calls-clinton-liar

Game Over for Hillary? Liberal Left MSNBC Calls Clinton a Liar...
The State Department’s inspector general concluded that Hillary Clinton's private email server "did not comply with the Department’s policies." MSNBC calls Hillary a liar.

When liberal, Hillary loving media outlet MSNBC buries Hillary Clinton a liar, you know its very bad for the Presidential hopeful. Are we seeing the end of Hillary’s presidential coronation?

Choice words from MSNBC’s Morning Joe broadcast team:

Host Mika Brzezinski : “I gotta tell you, this is really hard to believe, it feels like she is lying straight out!”<snip>
Again, more to read should you wish...

| Reply
Jun 13, 2016 08:12:08   #
midnite
 
These are birds of a feather, expect nothing,

| Reply
Jun 13, 2016 08:26:13   #
lindajoy
 
midnite wrote:
These are birds of a feather, expect nothing,


So far you are exactly right!!! One can hope our Judiciary process will prevail though..Never give up hope..Even when dealing with seasoned criminals like the Clintons~~

| Reply
Jun 13, 2016 08:45:33   #
Super Dave
 
I never thought there was much chance Obama would sully his own legacy by indicting Hillary.

He got Holder off.

| Reply
Jun 13, 2016 09:09:51   #
Airforceone (a regular here)
 
lindajoy wrote:
At the suggestion of Doc, I post this article and thoughts for your opinions.......Do you think Hillary will be charged given the present sentiments expressed by the Inspector General or will the "election" keep her once again free and clear of "potential charges"???

Docadhoc Writes:The evidence is becoming overwhelming and at one point Obama may start thinking about his legacy being soiled in the public eye should she get off. I wonder if his intended stumping for her may be his way out of being blamed should she go down. Makes his hands look clean.

I think there is a limit as to how much they can sweep under the rug.and now that it is proven she lied and did.breach ntl.security, the pile against her may be too large to.hide or ignore. With this new revelation she is.guilty.of several federal felonies, not the least of which is the Espionage Act 2 counts. Clauses 793 & 1001. Penalty can be death. Not the easiest charge to ignore.


http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/01/intel-source-ig-report-ups-pressure-on-doj-to-seek-criminal-charges-against-clinton.html

The recently released State Department inspector general report, which found Hillary Clinton broke government rules with her personal email use, increases "the likelihood and pressure" for the Justice Department to pursue criminal charges, an intelligence source familiar with the FBI investigation told Fox News.

"It is very harmful to her and increases the likelihood and pressure on DOJ to indict," said the source, who was not authorized to speak on the record. "[The IG report] is not evidence in itself, but it clears up confusion [about] Department of State rules and makes the IG a witness, and the people they interviewed, to her computer antics being done without permission."

The ongoing FBI criminal probe -- investigating Clinton's emails practices as secretary of state -- is focused on whether the more than 2,100 classified emails discovered on her server constitute a violation of federal code, including the Espionage Act’s 18 USC 793, known as the "gross negligence" statute. FBI Director James Comey plans to make a recommendation based on the evidence, and if the findings merit criminal charges, the decision to prosecute ultimately rests with Attorney General Loretta Lynch.

The 83-page inspector general's report, released last week, concluded that Clinton and her team consistently broke government rules for email and record-keeping. The decision to use a personal, unsecured server exclusively for government business had the effect of moving classified information outside secure government channels.

Fox News first reported in November 2015 that another statute, 18 USC 1001, also known as the "false statements statute," was under FBI consideration. This section pertains to "materially false" statements given either in writing, orally or through a third party to a federal officer. Each felony violation is subject to five years in prison.

"[The] report will be useful as rebuttal, potential evidence in 18 USC 1001 charges and establishing aspects of 18 USC 793," the source said. <snip> Plenty more to read.........

A few more for your consideration~~

Any doubts???~~My question why now??? Whats the political maneuvering going on now and will Lynch do anything??? BO either knew this was coming and allowed it or he's fuming....Timing??? Something up....????

http://www.truthdig.com/avbooth/item/morning_joes_mika_brzezinksi_it_feels_like_hillary_20160527

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/06/01/even-lefty-politifact-calls-hillary-a-liar-over-email-scam/

http://theduran.com/game-hillary-liberal-left-msnbc-calls-clinton-liar

Game Over for Hillary? Liberal Left MSNBC Calls Clinton a Liar...
The State Department’s inspector general concluded that Hillary Clinton's private email server "did not comply with the Department’s policies." MSNBC calls Hillary a liar.

When liberal, Hillary loving media outlet MSNBC buries Hillary Clinton a liar, you know its very bad for the Presidential hopeful. Are we seeing the end of Hillary’s presidential coronation?

Choice words from MSNBC’s Morning Joe broadcast team:

Host Mika Brzezinski : “I gotta tell you, this is really hard to believe, it feels like she is lying straight out!”<snip>
Again, more to read should you wish...
At the suggestion of Doc, I post this article and ... (show quote)


If people would stop speculating and injecting conspiracy BS and wait for the FBI report. Inspector General concluded that the email server did not comply with state department policy. Neither did the last two sec. Of state. This is a problem throughout the federal government. The state department knew she had this server for 5 years never thought it was a problem.
Now don't take one statement or sentence and run with it. Take the whole report in its entirety and read it. This had been a long standing problem throughout our government but it only becomes front page news when it's a Clinton. It was buried when Bush used a private email server at the RNC office then deleted 2 million emails when he came under investigation. But when it's Clinton the rules of engagement change. So I took a paragraph from the Report for your use.
Read the complete report and read the FBI preliminary report and stop listening to some of the BS that is just an attack on the Clintons.



| Reply
Jun 13, 2016 09:11:47   #
lindajoy
 
Super Dave wrote:
I never thought there was much chance Obama would sully his own legacy by indicting Hillary.

He got Holder off.


For the moment anyone and now that POS is in hiding because he has to..Good, let him stay that way!! Maybe he's making plans to run the UN with BO????????There's a match made in hell!

| Reply
Jun 13, 2016 09:33:07   #
Tasine
 
lindajoy wrote:
At the suggestion of Doc, I post this article and thoughts for your opinions.......Do you think Hillary will be charged given the present sentiments expressed by the Inspector General or will the "election" keep her once again free and clear of "potential charges"???

Docadhoc Writes:The evidence is becoming overwhelming and at one point Obama may start thinking about his legacy being soiled in the public eye should she get off. I wonder if his intended stumping for her may be his way out of being blamed should she go down. Makes his hands look clean.

I think there is a limit as to how much they can sweep under the rug.and now that it is proven she lied and did.breach ntl.security, the pile against her may be too large to.hide or ignore. With this new revelation she is.guilty.of several federal felonies, not the least of which is the Espionage Act 2 counts. Clauses 793 & 1001. Penalty can be death. Not the easiest charge to ignore.


http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/01/intel-source-ig-report-ups-pressure-on-doj-to-seek-criminal-charges-against-clinton.html

The recently released State Department inspector general report, which found Hillary Clinton broke government rules with her personal email use, increases "the likelihood and pressure" for the Justice Department to pursue criminal charges, an intelligence source familiar with the FBI investigation told Fox News.

"It is very harmful to her and increases the likelihood and pressure on DOJ to indict," said the source, who was not authorized to speak on the record. "[The IG report] is not evidence in itself, but it clears up confusion [about] Department of State rules and makes the IG a witness, and the people they interviewed, to her computer antics being done without permission."

The ongoing FBI criminal probe -- investigating Clinton's emails practices as secretary of state -- is focused on whether the more than 2,100 classified emails discovered on her server constitute a violation of federal code, including the Espionage Act’s 18 USC 793, known as the "gross negligence" statute. FBI Director James Comey plans to make a recommendation based on the evidence, and if the findings merit criminal charges, the decision to prosecute ultimately rests with Attorney General Loretta Lynch.

The 83-page inspector general's report, released last week, concluded that Clinton and her team consistently broke government rules for email and record-keeping. The decision to use a personal, unsecured server exclusively for government business had the effect of moving classified information outside secure government channels.

Fox News first reported in November 2015 that another statute, 18 USC 1001, also known as the "false statements statute," was under FBI consideration. This section pertains to "materially false" statements given either in writing, orally or through a third party to a federal officer. Each felony violation is subject to five years in prison.

"[The] report will be useful as rebuttal, potential evidence in 18 USC 1001 charges and establishing aspects of 18 USC 793," the source said. <snip> Plenty more to read.........

A few more for your consideration~~

Any doubts???~~My question why now??? Whats the political maneuvering going on now and will Lynch do anything??? BO either knew this was coming and allowed it or he's fuming....Timing??? Something up....????

http://www.truthdig.com/avbooth/item/morning_joes_mika_brzezinksi_it_feels_like_hillary_20160527

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/06/01/even-lefty-politifact-calls-hillary-a-liar-over-email-scam/

http://theduran.com/game-hillary-liberal-left-msnbc-calls-clinton-liar

Game Over for Hillary? Liberal Left MSNBC Calls Clinton a Liar...
The State Department’s inspector general concluded that Hillary Clinton's private email server "did not comply with the Department’s policies." MSNBC calls Hillary a liar.

When liberal, Hillary loving media outlet MSNBC buries Hillary Clinton a liar, you know its very bad for the Presidential hopeful. Are we seeing the end of Hillary’s presidential coronation?

Choice words from MSNBC’s Morning Joe broadcast team:

Host Mika Brzezinski : “I gotta tell you, this is really hard to believe, it feels like she is lying straight out!”<snip>
Again, more to read should you wish...
At the suggestion of Doc, I post this article and ... (show quote)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'll believe she is being charged as soon as I see her handcuffed or jailed. I don't believe she will ever, EVER, answer for her crimes. Her life has been one of crimes and cover-ups. SHE doesn't believe she will ever be tried because she has such a history and has never had to pay. The only time Hillary will be punished will be upon her death when she gets sent immediately to Hell. I firmly believe that. I also feel Obama will go through life destroying everything in sight and will NEVER see punishment until his demise as well. Those two are some of the best reasons in the world to lead a good life in hopes of never having to see them again in the hereafter.

| Reply
Jun 13, 2016 10:02:59   #
lindajoy
 
Tasine wrote:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'll believe she is being charged as soon as I see her handcuffed or jailed. I don't believe she will ever, EVER, answer for her crimes. Her life has been one of crimes and cover-ups. SHE doesn't believe she will ever be tried because she has such a history and has never had to pay. The only time Hillary will be punished will be upon her death when she gets sent immediately to Hell. I firmly believe that. I also feel Obama will go through life destroying everything in sight and will NEVER see punishment until his demise as well. Those two are some of the best reasons in the world to lead a good life in hopes of never having to see them again in the hereafter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ br I'... (show quote)


Like the way you put that!! I, too, have said all along she will ever see charges..She is a career criminal and knows how to play the game from the inside!!

Just curious as to why "political posturing/timing " of this seems to be the motivator...Some revelations for sure..Not that we didn't all know it..Just strange that they would now put in the media as they have,,Another poster thinks its to clear the way for Biden to magically take those delegates and super delegate from Clinton now?? I say it'll never happen as she owes too may, from Wall Street down and they aren't about to loose their direct line in repays now!!

| Reply
Jun 13, 2016 10:06:46   #
bmac32
 
Try paying attention,know I know this is gonna hurt, Hillary was caught red hands using an illegal server which she flatly denied and she was questioned about it and then came the lame excuses, it was easier, less confusing, a private server is less confusing, really!

So in your mind, do two wrongs make a right?




tdsrnest wrote:
If people would stop speculating and injecting conspiracy BS and wait for the FBI report. Inspector General concluded that the email server did not comply with state department policy. Neither did the last two sec. Of state. This is a problem throughout the federal government. The state department knew she had this server for 5 years never thought it was a problem.
Now don't take one statement or sentence and run with it. Take the whole report in its entirety and read it. This had been a long standing problem throughout our government but it only becomes front page news when it's a Clinton. It was buried when Bush used a private email server at the RNC office then deleted 2 million emails when he came under investigation. But when it's Clinton the rules of engagement change. So I took a paragraph from the Report for your use.
Read the complete report and read the FBI preliminary report and stop listening to some of the BS that is just an attack on the Clintons.
If people would stop speculating and injecting con... (show quote)

| Reply
Jun 13, 2016 10:11:27   #
Tasine
 
bmac32 wrote:
Try paying attention,know I know this is gonna hurt, Hillary was caught red hands using an illegal server which she flatly denied and she was questioned about it and then came the lame excuses, it was easier, less confusing, a private server is less confusing, really!

So in your mind, do two wrongs make a right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In my world, two wrongs make two wrongs and when one wrong is punishable, but not punished, the 2nd wrong should be the death sentence.

| Reply
Jun 13, 2016 10:50:24   #
bmac32
 
Reminds me of a local stock trader, but if I had bought, but you didn't. In other words something that took place 8-10 years ago mans little to nothing.




Tasine wrote:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In my world, two wrongs make two wrongs and when one wrong is punishable, but not punished, the 2nd wrong should be the death sentence.

| Reply
Jun 13, 2016 11:10:46   #
missinglink
 
If she makes it to the White House all this will be mute. She will shove all her close useful idiots into blocking positions
across all governmental departments . Another 4 to 8 years of burying the county .




midnite wrote:
These are birds of a feather, expect nothing,

| Reply
Jun 13, 2016 11:17:41   #
Ricko
 
tdsrnest wrote:
If people would stop speculating and injecting conspiracy BS and wait for the FBI report. Inspector General concluded that the email server did not comply with state department policy. Neither did the last two sec. Of state. This is a problem throughout the federal government. The state department knew she had this server for 5 years never thought it was a problem.
Now don't take one statement or sentence and run with it. Take the whole report in its entirety and read it. This had been a long standing problem throughout our government but it only becomes front page news when it's a Clinton. It was buried when Bush used a private email server at the RNC office then deleted 2 million emails when he came under investigation. But when it's Clinton the rules of engagement change. So I took a paragraph from the Report for your use.
Read the complete report and read the FBI preliminary report and stop listening to some of the BS that is just an attack on the Clintons.
If people would stop speculating and injecting con... (show quote)


tdsrnest-you profess to know what is going on but you really are uninformed. Bush had two email accts/servers-one for government business and one for RNC business. The RNC server was for RNC business and other government business was conducted on the government account. Hillary had one private server to conduct both personal and government business. Totally different from what Bush had. Also, Hillary is the only Sec. of State to have a private server off-property-one in Colorado and one in her home. Others used government servers but had both government and private email accounts. Rice did not use her private email account for government business. Powell used his sparingly. You keep spreading BS because you are a Hillary supporter who is too chicken little to admit it. Those of us who support Trump at least have the backbone to admit it. Good Luck America !!!

| Reply
Jun 13, 2016 11:21:49   #
Tasine
 
bmac32 wrote:
Reminds me of a local stock trader, but if I had bought, but you didn't. In other words something that took place 8-10 years ago mans little to nothing.

???

| Reply
Jun 13, 2016 17:09:57   #
Airforceone (a regular here)
 
Ricko wrote:
tdsrnest-you profess to know what is going on but you really are uninformed. Bush had two email accts/servers-one for government business and one for RNC business. The RNC server was for RNC business and other government business was conducted on the government account. Hillary had one private server to conduct both personal and government business. Totally different from what Bush had. Also, Hillary is the only Sec. of State to have a private server off-property-one in Colorado and one in her home. Others used government servers but had both government and private email accounts. Rice did not use her private email account for government business. Powell used his sparingly. You keep spreading BS because you are a Hillary supporter who is too chicken little to admit it. Those of us who support Trump at least have the backbone to admit it. Good Luck America !!!
tdsrnest-you profess to know what is going on but ... (show quote)


BS he had two emails but all his White House emails went thru that RNC private server. Come on Ricko this email Stuff is BS and you know it





| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.