One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Obama success
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 next>>
Oct 31, 2013 19:08:18   #
permafrost (a regular here)
 
. http://leftaction.com/action/tell-boehner-dump-tea-party
Have look at this. Those who distracted by the ACA website problem should find uplifting, all the Teaparty friends will be crushed...

| Reply
Oct 31, 2013 19:15:08   #
bmac32
 
Go ahead lefty, invite all your friends.


permafrost wrote:
. http://leftaction.com/action/tell-boehner-dump-tea-party
Have look at this. Those who distracted by the ACA website problem should find uplifting, all the Teaparty friends will be crushed...

| Reply
Oct 31, 2013 19:22:18   #
OldSchool (suspended)
 
permafrost wrote:
. http://leftaction.com/action/tell-boehner-dump-tea-party
Have look at this. Those who distracted by the ACA website problem should find uplifting, all the Teaparty friends will be crushed...


Hey, icecube, I have some real prime ocean front property right outside of Barstow CA I would love to sell you. If you really believe this bulls**t, this property will really appeal to you.

You brain dead lefties cease to amaze me with your overall colossal ignorance. Simply amazing.

| Reply
Oct 31, 2013 19:26:09   #
OldSchool (suspended)
 
permafrost wrote:
. http://leftaction.com/action/tell-boehner-dump-tea-party
Have look at this. Those who distracted by the ACA website problem should find uplifting, all the Teaparty friends will be crushed...


BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You're killing me!!!!

Are you f**king for real???!!!

| Reply
Oct 31, 2013 19:27:22   #
permafrost (a regular here)
 
OldSchool wrote:
Hey, icecube, I have some real prime ocean front property right outside of Barstow CA I would love to sell you. If you really believe this bulls**t, this property will really appeal to you.

You brain dead lefties cease to amaze me with your overall colossal ignorance. Simply amazing.


Gee, I feel bad, was looking at an interesting table that went with this short article but must be lost in the cloud..Will not come up with the link provided....nuts...

| Reply
Oct 31, 2013 21:50:26   #
son of witless (a regular here)
 
permafrost wrote:
. http://leftaction.com/action/tell-boehner-dump-tea-party
Have look at this. Those who distracted by the ACA website problem should find uplifting, all the Teaparty friends will be crushed...


Yes you are right. I was crushed. Now I am uplifted. I am going right out and find those common sense Republicans. I hate those extremist Tea Party guys. I am turning over a new leaf. As soon as the UnAffordable Care ACT Website lets me in I will sign up for Obamacare. I am happy to pay 3 times what I used to pay. I am happy to pay for other peoples health care. It is a real joy to finally be part of the collective solution. Thank God we have this wonderful President.

| Reply
Nov 1, 2013 23:09:27   #
cesspool jones (suspended)
 
permafrost wrote:
. http://leftaction.com/action/tell-boehner-dump-tea-party
Have look at this. Those who distracted by the ACA website problem should find uplifting, all the Teaparty friends will be crushed...

hey perma-woman, the tea-party iz here...and not going away. so howabout that...moron!!!

| Reply
Nov 2, 2013 02:00:23   #
BigMike (a regular here)
 
permafrost wrote:
. http://leftaction.com/action/tell-boehner-dump-tea-party
Have look at this. Those who distracted by the ACA website problem should find uplifting, all the Teaparty friends will be crushed...


Huh??? Boner and the rest of the Establishment Republicans couldn't dump the Tea Party even if they wanted to (which they do!). If he's lucky they won't dump him! :lol: What kinda dumb stuff are you fertilizing your head with man? That petition was very funny! :lol: :lol: :lol:

| Reply
Nov 2, 2013 02:02:12   #
BigMike (a regular here)
 
OldSchool wrote:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You're killing me!!!!

Are you f**king for real???!!!


That was pretty funny, wasn't it? :lol: It would be nice if all the left were that naïve.

| Reply
Nov 2, 2013 02:03:02   #
AuntiE
 
BigMike wrote:
Huh??? Boner and the rest of the Establishment Republicans couldn't dump the Tea Party even if they wanted to (which they'd like!). If he's lucky they won't dump him! :lol: What kinda dumb stuff are you fertilizing your head with man? That petition was very funny! :lol: :lol: :lol:


Is it possible he was the person you saw soaking his head in the ice cold waters, hence the screen name "permafrost"? :mrgreen:

| Reply
Nov 2, 2013 02:36:42   #
BigMike (a regular here)
 
AuntiE wrote:
Is it possible he was the person you saw soaking his head in the ice cold waters, hence the screen name "permafrost"? :mrgreen:


Mebbe...

| Reply
Nov 2, 2013 07:13:41   #
bmac32
 
Boner is OK somedays then he pulls a bone head move. Here's to hoping they elect someone different as the House leader.



BigMike wrote:
Huh??? Boner and the rest of the Establishment Republicans couldn't dump the Tea Party even if they wanted to (which they do!). If he's lucky they won't dump him! :lol: What kinda dumb stuff are you fertilizing your head with man? That petition was very funny! :lol: :lol: :lol:

| Reply
Nov 2, 2013 08:50:17   #
son of witless (a regular here)
 
permafrost,

What you say provocative things and don't answer any of the responses? I thought we had a Liberal who could could engage in a serious discussion. They do not seem to exist.

| Reply
Nov 2, 2013 09:03:37   #
bmac32
 
Just wonderful, when one listens to the left, he's the second coming, he's all great and will save the world with his goodness.

God I think I might be sick!!!



son of witless wrote:
Yes you are right. I was crushed. Now I am uplifted. I am going right out and find those common sense Republicans. I hate those extremist Tea Party guys. I am turning over a new leaf. As soon as the UnAffordable Care ACT Website lets me in I will sign up for Obamacare. I am happy to pay 3 times what I used to pay. I am happy to pay for other peoples health care. It is a real joy to finally be part of the collective solution. Thank God we have this wonderful President.

| Reply
Nov 2, 2013 09:41:32   #
permafrost (a regular here)
 
son of witless wrote:
permafrost,

What you say provocative things and don't answer any of the responses? I thought we had a Liberal who could could engage in a serious discussion. They do not seem to exist.


This link which seems to provide far more interest than I thought possible..Somehow I got the wrong link posted and not the one I was looking at...It seems to rouse the fools on the forum more than the intended joke would have..My bad....But I like it...Can you imagine in you despised little minds the impact you could have if you signed this petition? You would no longer be considered fools, but truly gain the attention you crave..Go for it! Live your dream!

| Reply
Page: 1 2 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.