One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
The new AMERIKA
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 next>>
Oct 30, 2013 18:11:43   #
Navysnipe
 
The libs must be very proud of their dictator. Threatening American citizens should be an impeachable offense.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QHWEUPOFO8M

| Reply
Oct 30, 2013 20:27:59   #
son of witless (a regular here)
 
What about the raid on Maryland reporter Audrey Hudson's house, on August6? Coast Guard, Homeland security, and Maryland state police raided her home supposedly looking for unregistered guns and a potato gun. They took personal files.

Maybe one day innocent Americans will take back their country from the scum bags.

The crowd behind Obama at his latest speech proves you really can fool some of the people all of the time.

I am sure Obama voters are very proud.

| Reply
Oct 30, 2013 20:37:51   #
Navysnipe
 
son of witless wrote:
What about the raid on Maryland reporter Audrey Hudson's house, on August6? Coast Guard, Homeland security, and Maryland state police raided her home supposedly looking for unregistered guns and a potato gun. They took personal files.

Maybe one day innocent Americans will take back their country from the scum bags.

The crowd behind Obama at his latest speech proves you really can fool some of the people all of the time.

I am sure Obama voters are very proud.


Where are the witnesses to the Benghazi terrorist attack?

| Reply
Oct 30, 2013 20:54:49   #
oldroy
 
Navysnipe wrote:
Where are the witnesses to the Benghazi terrorist attack?


They have been spread out and put under nothing other than protective care like those who are desired by government to give information against accused criminals. Come to think of it isn't the administration accused all the time? Well now, either those witnesses had to be hidden someplace or disposed of completely and there were enough of them that disposal may be found out sooner or later.

| Reply
Oct 30, 2013 21:23:24   #
son of witless (a regular here)
 
I heard one Democrat actually say that having witnesses testify before a Congressional committee would jeopardize prosecutions of those involved in the attack.

The way Democrats run interference for the administration on all of the scandals shows they have no consciences. When will Amerika wake up? How do these low lifes keep winning elections?

| Reply
Oct 30, 2013 22:50:09   #
oldroy
 
son of witless wrote:
I heard one Democrat actually say that having witnesses testify before a Congressional committee would jeopardize prosecutions of those involved in the attack.

The way Democrats run interference for the administration on all of the scandals shows they have no consciences. When will Amerika wake up? How do these low lifes keep winning elections?


Since they will never try any of the Muslims who took part I would much rather see the witnesses talk to the nation about what they saw and know.

| Reply
Oct 30, 2013 23:26:56   #
larry
 
son of witless wrote:
I heard one Democrat actually say that having witnesses testify before a Congressional committee would jeopardize prosecutions of those involved in the attack.

The way Democrats run interference for the administration on all of the scandals shows they have no consciences. When will Amerika wake up? How do these low lifes keep winning elections?


They buy votes, and they vote dead names, and they vote illegals. How many votes can a cell phone buy?

| Reply
Oct 30, 2013 23:29:22   #
Navysnipe
 
larry wrote:
They buy votes, and they vote dead names, and they vote illegals. How many votes can a cell phone buy?


Just enough.

| Reply
Oct 30, 2013 23:46:09   #
oldroy
 
Navysnipe wrote:
Just enough.


The do have one more thing that works very well for them. That would be finding new ballots in the back seats of cars and the trunks of them. In Minnesota Franken was a 1000 vote loser the day after the election and then before they stopped finding those ballots he was a 300 vote winner. Too much cheating went on in that one. However, with it they managed to get enough votes to pass Obamacare, so I guess we shouldn't worry too much about it. :lol: :lol:

| Reply
Oct 30, 2013 23:47:05   #
oldroy
 
larry wrote:
They buy votes, and they vote dead names, and they vote illegals. How many votes can a cell phone buy?


I wonder if I will still be voting once I am on the other side of the grass, and sure hope it won't be for a Democrat, if I do.

| Reply
Oct 30, 2013 23:57:30   #
ABBAsFernando
 
Communist liberals are TRAITORS!

| Reply
Oct 31, 2013 00:09:54   #
larry
 
ABBAsFernando wrote:
Communist liberals are TRAITORS!


With that, we are really in trouble, Most of the Senate, and cabinet members are Liberals. Do we take them out and put them up against the wall?

| Reply
Oct 31, 2013 00:11:14   #
larry
 
oldroy wrote:
I wonder if I will still be voting once I am on the other side of the grass, and sure hope it won't be for a Democrat, if I do.


Well why not, a lot of people seemed to have done so this last time. You don't even have to register, they do it for you.

| Reply
Oct 31, 2013 07:39:51   #
Liberty Tree (a regular here)
 
Navysnipe wrote:
The libs must be very proud of their dictator. Threatening American citizens should be an impeachable offense.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QHWEUPOFO8M


This wasn't on Fox News so what will they say about that? The libs will still make excuses for Obama.

| Reply
Oct 31, 2013 11:06:47   #
RussD
 
Navysnipe wrote:
The libs must be very proud of their dictator. Threatening American citizens should be an impeachable offense.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QHWEUPOFO8M


you do realize there is a pretty far gulf between managing public perception and a dictatorship.
For example;
Do you have any evidence of insurance company execs being threatened with their lives?
Has anyone been renditioned so that Obama can get his way with Obamacare?
If you do not have any such evidence to cite, you are merely being an hysterical lemming.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.