One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Prayer Team: Members welcome #7
This topic is locked to prevent further replies.
This discussion is continued in a new topic. You can find it here.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 99 next>>
 
This topic was split up because it has reached high page count.
You can find the follow-up topic here.
 
Nov 6, 2015 00:49:28   #
Armageddun Loc: The show me state
 
bdamage wrote:
As BRIGHT as I can shine it BearK!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:



This is a email I received:


A minute with GOD! Enjoy....

I LOVE THE OPENING SENTENCE !

With what is going on in the world these days Heaven could end up a ghost town?

My name is God. You hardly have time for me. I love you and will always bless you.

I am always with you. I need you to spend 30 secs. of your time with Me today.

Don't pray, just praise. Today I want this message to go across the world before midnight.

Will you help? Please do not delete it and I'll help you with something that you are in need of.

Just dare Me! A blessing is coming your way. Please drop everything & pass it on.

Why are prayers getting smaller, but bars and clubs are expanding?

Why is it so easy to worship a celebrity, but very difficult to engage with God?

Think about it, are you going to forward this or are you going to ignore it because you think you will get laughed at?

Forward this to all your friends. 80% of you won't.

God said if you deny me in front of your friends, I will deny you on the day of judgment.

When one door closes, God opens two.

If God has opened doors for you, send this message to everyone...

Forward if God's been good to you!

| Reply
Nov 6, 2015 07:00:50   #
BearK Loc: TN
 
Armageddun wrote:
This is a email I received:


A minute with GOD! Enjoy....

I LOVE THE OPENING SENTENCE !

With what is going on in the world these days Heaven could end up a ghost town?

My name is God. You hardly have time for me. I love you and will always bless you.

I am always with you. I need you to spend 30 secs. of your time with Me today.

Don't pray, just praise. Today I want this message to go across the world before midnight.

Will you help? Please do not delete it and I'll help you with something that you are in need of.

Just dare Me! A blessing is coming your way. Please drop everything & pass it on.

Why are prayers getting smaller, but bars and clubs are expanding?

Why is it so easy to worship a celebrity, but very difficult to engage with God?

Think about it, are you going to forward this or are you going to ignore it because you think you will get laughed at?

Forward this to all your friends. 80% of you won't.

God said if you deny me in front of your friends, I will deny you on the day of judgment.

When one door closes, God opens two.

If God has opened doors for you, send this message to everyone...

Forward if God's been good to you!
This is a email I received: br br br A minute wi... (show quote)


I forwarded it to my email friends.

I need God today, and every day in my life.
May he forgive my sins, continue to love me, and keep me healthy.

Always, in Jesus name I pray. Amen

| Reply
Nov 6, 2015 07:47:51   #
bdamage Loc: My Bunker
 
Armageddun wrote:
This is a email I received:


A minute with GOD! Enjoy....

I LOVE THE OPENING SENTENCE !

With what is going on in the world these days Heaven could end up a ghost town?

My name is God. You hardly have time for me. I love you and will always bless you.

I am always with you. I need you to spend 30 secs. of your time with Me today.

Don't pray, just praise. Today I want this message to go across the world before midnight.

Will you help? Please do not delete it and I'll help you with something that you are in need of.

Just dare Me! A blessing is coming your way. Please drop everything & pass it on.

Why are prayers getting smaller, but bars and clubs are expanding?

Why is it so easy to worship a celebrity, but very difficult to engage with God?

Think about it, are you going to forward this or are you going to ignore it because you think you will get laughed at?

Forward this to all your friends. 80% of you won't.

God said if you deny me in front of your friends, I will deny you on the day of judgment.

When one door closes, God opens two.

If God has opened doors for you, send this message to everyone...

Forward if God's been good to you!
This is a email I received: br br br A minute wi... (show quote)


Thanks for posting this geddon.
So hard for so many to separate the world from the truth.
I fear for all of them! Especially those in my family and friends who have avoided, unfriended, and flat out consider me a nutcase.
I say "too bad for them". I won't stop trying to show what this world is doing to deceive them, but not gonna go out of my way to do so anymore when others may be more receptive and have a better chance of getting it.
Some just will never get it until they find themselves before our Lord on judgment day.

So sad how easily folks are deterred from the truth.....

| Reply
Nov 6, 2015 07:49:05   #
bdamage Loc: My Bunker
 
Verse of the Day for Friday November 6th, 2015:

Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him. — James 1:12

Thoughts on Today's Verse....

I don't know about you, but it is hard for me to appreciate our need to go through trials. In fact, trials in life are just plain hard to tolerate! This is especially true when we are in the middle of them. But as believers in Jesus, we have some key spiritual reasons to persevere under trials. One of the very best reasons to hang in there when things are tough spiritually is God's promise to give us the crown of life that can't be taken away from us.

My Prayer...

Gracious God, thank you for promising the victor's crown of life to me. Empower me to persevere through the power of your Holy Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

The Thoughts and Prayer on Today's Verse are written by Phil Ware

| Reply
Nov 6, 2015 08:22:06   #
no propaganda please Loc: moon orbiting the third rock from the sun
 
prayer for November 6 Lift Up Your Eyes

These are the times that try men's souls. The world is filled with darkness, not physically but spiritually. All the things that make life worth living, love, honor, peace of mind, are now condemned, to be replaced with meaningless sex, fraud and deceit from all corners of he world, powerful people and the local schools,. There can be no peace of mind when the world is in turmoil. Those with a gentle spirit and a wise and strong understanding of what is right and wrong are called "Hate Mongers". Their emphasis on living a Godly life, and encouraging others to do the same seems to warrant cries of"homophobic, Islamophobic, and racist." Disobeying the forces of evil and standing up to what God has commanded us to be is now a hate crime. How can we overcome this assault on God;s word. The answer lies above us. Lift up your eyes to god, not wavering and succumbing to the whispers of the dark forces all around us. Know that He guides us in all we do. Remain strong, heads held high and proud to be a servant of God, here to do God's work. It is going to get tougher each day, as the forces guided by the dark spirit of Satan offer us the same "rewards" that have enticed so many. Free sexual activity with no limits, escape into drugs, violence against all who do not celebrate their evil desires cloud our sight and make living a God centered live more difficult each day. Keep your eyes aimed toward the goodness and grace that is God's to give. Reach out to one another for there is strength in numbers. the evil ones have used this technique for ever, it is time that we do the same. Stop celebrating the bad and honor the good and Godly instead. The path is narrow, and the going will be rough, but the light and life unending is at the end of the long and threatening dark tunnel.

Almighty God, originator of the universe, be with us all in our hour of need. Guide us to find others with which we can communicate, and through which we can renew our faith. We know that in our darkest hour, You are there. Al we have to do is ask and You will guide us and strengthen us to lead a righteous and honorable life. We need to keep looking up to Your glory for the strength you give us, but we often are afraid to ask. We are asking now, oh Lord We need You so much and are often afraid that we are alone. Remind us that you are always there when we ned You. No sacrifice to the gods is necessary. You, the one and only true God have given us the sacrifice of your Son. In His name we pray for the strength we need so much now. AMEN AMEN AMENprayer for November 6 Lift Up Your Eyes

| Reply
Nov 6, 2015 08:29:41   #
bahmer
 
BearK wrote:
I forwarded it to my email friends.

I need God today, and every day in my life.
May he forgive my sins, continue to love me, and keep me healthy.

Always, in Jesus name I pray. Amen


So did I.

| Reply
Nov 6, 2015 08:33:44   #
bahmer
 
no propaganda please wrote:
prayer for November 6 Lift Up Your Eyes

These are the times that try men's souls. The world is filled with darkness, not physically but spiritually. All the things that make life worth living, love, honor, peace of mind, are now condemned, to be replaced with meaningless sex, fraud and deceit from all corners of he world, powerful people and the local schools,. There can be no peace of mind when the world is in turmoil. Those with a gentle spirit and a wise and strong understanding of what is right and wrong are called "Hate Mongers". Their emphasis on living a Godly life, and encouraging others to do the same seems to warrant cries of"homophobic, Islamophobic, and racist." Disobeying the forces of evil and standing up to what God has commanded us to be is now a hate crime. How can we overcome this assault on God;s word. The answer lies above us. Lift up your eyes to god, not wavering and succumbing to the whispers of the dark forces all around us. Know that He guides us in all we do. Remain strong, heads held high and proud to be a servant of God, here to do God's work. It is going to get tougher each day, as the forces guided by the dark spirit of Satan offer us the same "rewards" that have enticed so many. Free sexual activity with no limits, escape into drugs, violence against all who do not celebrate their evil desires cloud our sight and make living a God centered live more difficult each day. Keep your eyes aimed toward the goodness and grace that is God's to give. Reach out to one another for there is strength in numbers. the evil ones have used this technique for ever, it is time that we do the same. Stop celebrating the bad and honor the good and Godly instead. The path is narrow, and the going will be rough, but the light and life unending is at the end of the long and threatening dark tunnel.

Almighty God, originator of the universe, be with us all in our hour of need. Guide us to find others with which we can communicate, and through which we can renew our faith. We know that in our darkest hour, You are there. Al we have to do is ask and You will guide us and strengthen us to lead a righteous and honorable life. We need to keep looking up to Your glory for the strength you give us, but we often are afraid to ask. We are asking now, oh Lord We need You so much and are often afraid that we are alone. Remind us that you are always there when we ned You. No sacrifice to the gods is necessary. You, the one and only true God have given us the sacrifice of your Son. In His name we pray for the strength we need so much now. AMEN AMEN AMENprayer for November 6 Lift Up Your Eyes
prayer for November 6 color=purple Lift Up Your ... (show quote)


Amen and Amen

| Reply
Nov 6, 2015 09:10:29   #
bdamage Loc: My Bunker
 
no propaganda please wrote:
prayer for November 6 Lift Up Your Eyes

Almighty God, originator of the universe, be with us all in our hour of need. Guide us to find others with which we can communicate, and through which we can renew our faith. We know that in our darkest hour, You are there. Al we have to do is ask and You will guide us and strengthen us to lead a righteous and honorable life. We need to keep looking up to Your glory for the strength you give us, but we often are afraid to ask. We are asking now, oh Lord We need You so much and are often afraid that we are alone. Remind us that you are always there when we ned You. No sacrifice to the gods is necessary. You, the one and only true God have given us the sacrifice of your Son. In His name we pray for the strength we need so much now. AMEN AMEN AMENprayer for November 6 Lift Up Your Eyes
prayer for November 6 color=purple Lift Up Your ... (show quote)


In Jesus' name....AMEN!
Much work to do.....so little time.

| Reply
Nov 6, 2015 10:40:01   #
BearK Loc: TN
 
bdamage wrote:
Verse of the Day for Friday November 6th, 2015:

Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him. — James 1:12

Thoughts on Today's Verse....

I don't know about you, but it is hard for me to appreciate our need to go through trials. In fact, trials in life are just plain hard to tolerate! This is especially true when we are in the middle of them. But as believers in Jesus, we have some key spiritual reasons to persevere under trials. One of the very best reasons to hang in there when things are tough spiritually is God's promise to give us the crown of life that can't be taken away from us.

My Prayer...

Gracious God, thank you for promising the victor's crown of life to me. Empower me to persevere through the power of your Holy Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

The Thoughts and Prayer on Today's Verse are written by Phil Ware
Verse of the Day for Friday November 6th, 2015: br... (show quote)


Trials in life, build character and strength for the day we may come face to face with evil.

Amen

| Reply
Nov 6, 2015 10:40:48   #
BearK Loc: TN
 
bahmer wrote:
Amen and Amen



And more AMEN'S

Beautiful prayer, NPP.

| Reply
Nov 6, 2015 10:43:13   #
BearK Loc: TN
 
WOW! We have hit another 100 pages, that must mean we are well over 700 pages in total.

| Reply
Nov 6, 2015 10:51:33   #
BearK Loc: TN
 
PLEASE, PM me any prayer needs

| Reply
Nov 7, 2015 21:13:43   #
bdamage Loc: My Bunker
 
Verse of the Day for Saturday November 7th, 2015:

We wait for the blessed hope of the glorious appearing of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ. — Titus 2:13

Thoughts on Today's Verse....

One way to view our lives is to see them as a wait. Long or short, we live in anticipation, waiting for our "blessed hope." This hope is rooted in Jesus' promise to return. But more than just his return, our hope is rooted in his glorious appearance as our Savior. On that day, our trust in Jesus as Lord will be validated and our highest dreams realized.

My Prayer...

Glorious and faithful God, thank you for sending Jesus the first time to save me from my sins. Please strengthen me as I wait for his glorious return, so that I can live as victoriously now as I will with you in the future. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

The Thoughts and Prayer on Today's Verse are written by Phil Ware.

| Reply
Nov 8, 2015 06:25:04   #
bdamage Loc: My Bunker
 
Verse of the Day for Sunday November 8th, 2015:

The memory of the righteous will be a blessing, but the name of the wicked will rot. — Proverbs 10:7

Thoughts on Today's Verse....

Each of us is creating a legacy. The influence of our lives will leave an imprint on all those the Lord has brought into our lives for us to touch. This proverb reminds us that our legacy will live far beyond us. If our lives are righteous, that legacy will be an ongoing blessing as stories of our lives are passed on to future generations. On the other hand, if our lives have been given over to wickedness, we will leave behind the lingering stench of something useful gone sour and something lasting given over to rot.

My Prayer...

O mighty God, may my life be a sweet blessing to my children and my children's children — whether those children are physical or spiritual. May my influence bring you glory and also bring others to know you and your grace. Forgive me when I fail to see the length of the shadow my influence casts and help me to see those you have purposely sent my way to touch with your grace. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

The Thoughts and Prayer on Today's Verse are written by Phil Ware.

| Reply
Nov 8, 2015 07:54:48   #
BearK Loc: TN
 
bdamage wrote:
Verse of the Day for Sunday November 8th, 2015:

The memory of the righteous will be a blessing, but the name of the wicked will rot. — Proverbs 10:7


My Prayer...

O mighty God, may my life be a sweet blessing to my children and my children's children — whether those children are physical or spiritual. May my influence bring you glory and also bring others to know you and your grace. Forgive me when I fail to see the length of the shadow my influence casts and help me to see those you have purposely sent my way to touch with your grace. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

The Thoughts and Prayer on Today's Verse are written by Phil Ware.
Verse of the Day for Sunday November 8th, 2015: br... (show quote)


A prayer worth repeating each day. Amen

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 99 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.