One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
This is our President Obama
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Sep 6, 2013 19:14:31   #
oldroy
 
I really think this tells the whole story about the President without a precedent. One of the first real stories Obama told was that "words mean something". He then proceeded to show us that that may be true but not necessarily when they are his words.

http://conservative50plus.com/blog/a-must-watch-cavuto-a-president-without-precedent/?utm_source=Conservative+50+Plus&utm_campaign=841be82ae7-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_be457ca6cc-841be82ae7-3067685

| Reply
Sep 6, 2013 20:45:32   #
Pennylynn (a regular here)
 
oldroy wrote:
I really think this tells the whole story about the President without a precedent. One of the first real stories Obama told was that "words mean something". He then proceeded to show us that that may be true but not necessarily when they are his words.

http://conservative50plus.com/blog/a-must-watch-cavuto-a-president-without-precedent/?utm_source=Conservative+50+Plus&utm_campaign=841be82ae7-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_be457ca6cc-841be82ae7-3067685
I really think this tells the whole story about th... (show quote)


I think that this just about covers my feeling about his decisiion making skills, or lack thereof. Thank you.

| Reply
Sep 6, 2013 23:37:00   #
bahmer (a regular here)
 
oldroy wrote:
I really think this tells the whole story about the President without a precedent. One of the first real stories Obama told was that "words mean something". He then proceeded to show us that that may be true but not necessarily when they are his words.

http://conservative50plus.com/blog/a-must-watch-cavuto-a-president-without-precedent/?utm_source=Conservative+50+Plus&utm_campaign=841be82ae7-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_be457ca6cc-841be82ae7-3067685
I really think this tells the whole story about th... (show quote)


:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

| Reply
Sep 6, 2013 23:58:46   #
oldroy
 
bahmer wrote:
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:


Cavuto made a real case about this one and sure enough there is nothing there that I see that is not true and correct. It happened before he managed to blame everybody in the world except himself for the red line in Syria.

| Reply
Sep 17, 2013 08:48:00   #
Crusader
 
oldroy wrote:
I really think this tells the whole story about the President without a precedent. One of the first real stories Obama told was that "words mean something". He then proceeded to show us that that may be true but not necessarily when they are his words.

http://conservative50plus.com/blog/a-must-watch-cavuto-a-president-without-precedent/?utm_source=Conservative+50+Plus&utm_campaign=841be82ae7-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_be457ca6cc-841be82ae7-3067685
I really think this tells the whole story about th... (show quote)


Obunko has no backbone ? Maybe he was really born in France, not Indonesia, before he was smuggled into Hawaii and given a ssn from his aunt who worked in the records office that belonged to a deceased man from Vermont man who died in Hawaii.

| Reply
Sep 17, 2013 09:27:59   #
bahmer (a regular here)
 
oldroy wrote:
Cavuto made a real case about this one and sure enough there is nothing there that I see that is not true and correct. It happened before he managed to blame everybody in the world except himself for the red line in Syria.


Obama Has Not Failed Posted by Rodney Lee on Sep 16, 2013! Conservatives consistently make the mistake of claiming that the Obama presidency is a failure – it is not. Even a casual glance at his writings, speeches, influences, words, associations, behavior, stated goals, actions and aspirations leading up to him becoming President of the United States would leave anyone analyzing the situation with the conclusion that he has scored a rousing success. Is there any evidence at all to the contrary that Barack Obama has fundamentally transformed America? I’d say not. Give me a single metric – measurable or intangible – that hasn’t been significantly altered, some or most to the point of near no-return. So why do I keep hearing that he’s failed? That’s my dad on the left and that’s my mentor on the other side. What? Who’s left? Um.. Uh.. Hey look – cows! Mr. Obama must spend a lot of time chuckling, like a football coach who knows the other team has lined up for the wrong play. It’s a variation of underestimating your opponent, only with conservatives – they somehow refuse to believe we have a president who is intent on tearing the place down until it resembles some kind of European socialist state or African Republic he heard about from his mom or Frank Marshall Davis. Ok, take off your clothes and we’ll have a look at that sore throat Barack Obama never had a single intention of significant intervention in Syria, making us look weak in the eyes of our old nemisis. He pulled out of Iraq just as victory was imminent. He went on an apology tour. He oversaw the pillaging of the Treasury, the destruction of the dollar and the ruination of small business. Entire industries have been nationalized, including Health Care – oh believe me – it’ll be single-payer Big Government Health Care soon enough. The military has been decimated, despite record Federal spending and the 1% has never been richer at the expense of the middle-class. Barack Obama has done everything in his power to make millions dependent on the government and is very close to legalizing tens of millions of new dependents (not to mention Democrat voters). Eventually it will collapse and everyone will have no one to turn to but the government. Make no mistake, he has succeeded. Stop saying he’s failed. Just say we lost and he won. Is that so hard? Or maybe worse? In either case, he is not a failure, so stop approaching it as such and we may begin to make some headway. But it will take another radical fundamental transformation.

| Reply
Sep 17, 2013 17:50:17   #
oldroy
 
bahmer wrote:
Obama Has Not Failed Posted by Rodney Lee on Sep 16, 2013! Conservatives consistently make the mistake of claiming that the Obama presidency is a failure – it is not. Even a casual glance at his writings, speeches, influences, words, associations, behavior, stated goals, actions and aspirations leading up to him becoming President of the United States would leave anyone analyzing the situation with the conclusion that he has scored a rousing success. Is there any evidence at all to the contrary that Barack Obama has fundamentally transformed America? I’d say not. Give me a single metric – measurable or intangible – that hasn’t been significantly altered, some or most to the point of near no-return. So why do I keep hearing that he’s failed? That’s my dad on the left and that’s my mentor on the other side. What? Who’s left? Um.. Uh.. Hey look – cows! Mr. Obama must spend a lot of time chuckling, like a football coach who knows the other team has lined up for the wrong play. It’s a variation of underestimating your opponent, only with conservatives – they somehow refuse to believe we have a president who is intent on tearing the place down until it resembles some kind of European socialist state or African Republic he heard about from his mom or Frank Marshall Davis. Ok, take off your clothes and we’ll have a look at that sore throat Barack Obama never had a single intention of significant intervention in Syria, making us look weak in the eyes of our old nemisis. He pulled out of Iraq just as victory was imminent. He went on an apology tour. He oversaw the pillaging of the Treasury, the destruction of the dollar and the ruination of small business. Entire industries have been nationalized, including Health Care – oh believe me – it’ll be single-payer Big Government Health Care soon enough. The military has been decimated, despite record Federal spending and the 1% has never been richer at the expense of the middle-class. Barack Obama has done everything in his power to make millions dependent on the government and is very close to legalizing tens of millions of new dependents (not to mention Democrat voters). Eventually it will collapse and everyone will have no one to turn to but the government. Make no mistake, he has succeeded. Stop saying he’s failed. Just say we lost and he won. Is that so hard? Or maybe worse? In either case, he is not a failure, so stop approaching it as such and we may begin to make some headway. But it will take another radical fundamental transformation.
Obama Has Not Failed Posted by Rodney Lee on Sep 1... (show quote)


Obama has accomplished much more toward his radical change of the country than I believed he could. He has done it all in just over 4 years and done much more of it than I thought he could in two terms. Of course, he has done much of it with the aid of the Congressional leaders in Congress who tend to all be RINOs.

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.