One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Who are the c*******ts in our government?
Page 1 of 10 next> last>>
Aug 19, 2013 09:58:56   #
carolyn
 
Most people should know that the well known c*******t, Frank Marshall Davis was our president's mentor. But do you know just how many c*******ts and socialists actually have penetrated into our House and Senate? Although the Senators have managed to keep a rather low profile, thus making it harder for investigators to make a factual list of c*******ts in our senate, the House is a different matter altogether.

The Socialist Party of America announced in their October, 2009 Newsletter that 70 Congressional Democrats currently belong to their caucus. This admission was then posted on Scribd.com.

There is a list of these t*****rs that can be checked out on the web, if anyone even wants to take the time to check it.

Reply
Aug 19, 2013 10:24:09   #
Inyourface Loc: East Coast
 
Has anyone informed dear,Carolyn that this is the 21st century? This poor baby is still living in the anti c*******t,1950s. Hopefully her obviously,small circle of friends and family have yet to do the right thing and have this poor woman medicated or institutionalized.

Reply
Aug 19, 2013 11:06:44   #
bprew43
 
leave Carolyn alone. she, like everyone else on this site was expressing her opinion, just like you. take a walk.

Reply
 
 
Aug 19, 2013 12:15:19   #
carolyn
 
Inyourface wrote:
Has anyone informed dear,Carolyn that this is the 21st century? This poor baby is still living in the anti c*******t,1950s. Hopefully her obviously,small circle of friends and family have yet to do the right thing and have this poor woman medicated or institutionalized.


It is the dregs such as yourself that has allowed this country to deteriorate to the point that there is no respect for our constitution whatsoever. I don't care what century it is but for anyone to say that it is now permissible for c*******ts and socialists to operate openly in our government says a lot for the kind of person you are. Or do you not believe that these vermin advocate the o*******w of government and freedom?

I want to know just how old you are, snot nose? Are you even married or are you still living at home with mommy because your great socialists in our government have about screwed you of ever getting a job where you can support yourself.

How much does McDonalds pay now?

Reply
Aug 19, 2013 14:02:41   #
Inyourface Loc: East Coast
 
Wacko lady: I happen to be your worst nightmare. I am a BLACK senior citizen eho retired after 38 years working in the telecommunications, industry. I am smarter than you and obviously I am saner than you.

Reply
Aug 19, 2013 20:39:22   #
carolyn
 
Inyourface wrote:
Wacko lady: I happen to be your worst nightmare. I am a BLACK senior citizen eho retired after 38 years working in the telecommunications, industry. I am smarter than you and obviously I am saner than you.


So you retired after working in the telecommunication for 38 years, eh? I didn't know they kept janitors around that long. As far as being smarter than I, that could be a fact. My IQ is 122, which I realize is not of Einstein level, but it shows that I am not the imbecile you think I am.

What puzzles me is the fact that you are feel anyone who considers the constitution a most worthwhile writ is insane. Did the infamous Democrat welfare system get you the job that you worked at for 38 years? Did you also receive glorious food stamps during this time? I would not be afraid to bet if the T***H was known, you have v**ed Democrat all your life because of these wonderful freebies, and absolutely no other reason. And probably worked out your check at the local welfare office.

Reply
Aug 20, 2013 11:33:47   #
gstreak
 
Carolyn- Can you post a link to the list of these politicians that are the core of our problems?

Inyourface- You clearly have benefited from what this great country has to offer. But it is because of the c*******ts and the Obama socialists that his country has deteriorated to what it is today. Our pensions are gone, our taxes are out of control and the immigrants are invading and overloading the system. This country can no longer support the welfare that the socialists promote in the name of “redistribution of wealth”. And why would you play the race card unless you are a bigot? And finally, save the intelligence card for the stupid c*******ts. Mine is 147.

Reply
 
 
Aug 20, 2013 12:33:00   #
Inyourface Loc: East Coast
 
gstreak wrote:
Carolyn- Can you post a link to the list of these politicians that are the core of our problems?

Inyourface- You clearly have benefited from what this great country has to offer. But it is because of the c*******ts and the Obama socialists that his country has deteriorated to what it is today. Our pensions are gone, our taxes are out of control and the immigrants are invading and overloading the system. This country can no longer support the welfare that the socialists promote in the name of “redistribution of wealth”. And why would you play the race card unless you are a bigot? And finally, save the intelligence card for the stupid c*******ts. Mine is 147.
Carolyn- Can you post a link to the list of these ... (show quote)


To have basic ,intelligence and refuse to apply critical ,thinking is even more tragic. The fact that you choose to wallow in the muck of the r****m and ridicculous ,anti c*******m rants proves that you are telling lies about you IQ,or your are a virulent r****t.

Reply
Aug 20, 2013 13:05:36   #
Karzen
 
gstreak wrote:
Carolyn- Can you post a link to the list of these politicians that are the core of our problems?

Inyourface- You clearly have benefited from what this great country has to offer. But it is because of the c*******ts and the Obama socialists that his country has deteriorated to what it is today. Our pensions are gone, our taxes are out of control and the immigrants are invading and overloading the system. This country can no longer support the welfare that the socialists promote in the name of “redistribution of wealth”. And why would you play the race card unless you are a bigot? And finally, save the intelligence card for the stupid c*******ts. Mine is 147.
Carolyn- Can you post a link to the list of these ... (show quote)


Having a high IQ is no substitute for common sense which you obviously lack.

What is the opposite of "redistribution of wealth"? Could it be "consolidation of wealth"? The only redistribution of wealth that has taken place in the past 35 years has been from the middle class to the top. If you want blame anyone for the stagnation of wages and the loss of workers benefits look no further than the conservative model of supply side trickle-down tax break for the wealthy/corporate-welfare economics. You guys support socialism for the wealthy and dog-eat-dog capitalism for everyone else.

Reply
Aug 20, 2013 14:35:13   #
My Country
 
AMEN, Karzen !

Reply
Aug 20, 2013 15:46:42   #
viet vet
 
Karzen wrote:
Having a high IQ is no substitute for common sense which you obviously lack.

What is the opposite of "redistribution of wealth"? Could it be "consolidation of wealth"? The only redistribution of wealth that has taken place in the past 35 years has been from the middle class to the top. If you want blame anyone for the stagnation of wages and the loss of workers benefits look no further than the conservative model of supply side trickle-down tax break for the wealthy/corporate-welfare economics. You guys support socialism for the wealthy and dog-eat-dog capitalism for everyone else.
Having a high IQ is no substitute for common sense... (show quote)


changing a mind that believes unt***hs is a monumental task, especially some one who has conversations in echo chambers as the birthers and these who see c*******m under every bush , nevertheless one has to light the candle of t***h even in a strong wind

Reply
 
 
Aug 20, 2013 17:25:57   #
Inyourface Loc: East Coast
 
bprew43 wrote:
leave Carolyn alone. she, like everyone else on this site was expressing her opinion, just like you. take a walk.


Are you a tough guy? Or are just a blowhard with a tiny brain?

Reply
Aug 20, 2013 17:38:18   #
gstreak
 
Is there any chance that those of you who are attempting to sound intelligent could use proper grammar and punctuation?

Reply
Aug 20, 2013 19:18:27   #
DeePools Loc: America's Heartland
 
gstreak wrote:
Is there any chance that those of you who are attempting to sound intelligent could use proper grammar and punctuation?


Intelligence has nothing to do with using proper grammar and punctuation. Of course with your superior intellect you would already know this.

Lambasting others for their use of grammar, punctuation or spelling is what those that have lost a debate often resort to.

Reply
Aug 20, 2013 19:24:24   #
Nuclearian Loc: I live in a Fascist, Liberal State
 
bprew43 wrote:
leave Carolyn alone. she, like everyone else on this site was expressing her opinion, just like you. take a walk.


You handled that differently. I personally would have told him to stick his finger up his arse and Go f--k yourself". lol

Reply
Page 1 of 10 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com
Copyright 2012-2024 IDF International Technologies, Inc.