One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
"Pumping Sand up our Butts again"
Page 1 of 2 next>
Aug 6, 2013 13:12:25   #
ldsuttonjr Loc: ShangriLa
 
Toure’ TV MSNBC “Pumping more Sand up your Butt”
These so called Social Scientist are at it again - Totally avoiding the Family Issue!

“People who feel worthless in society because they cannot find meaningful jobs, or any jobs, and have interactions with police that are filled with disrespect, those people are much more likely to look at the law as illegitimate,” Touré said on The Cycle Friday. “Those people just may be wearing their pants in an anti-social way because they feel rejected by society and see no value in following its rules. We don’t value black boys in this society if they can’t rhyme or play sports, and then we wonder why they reject the society that presumes them guilty and worthless.” “The crack epidemic, and a rise in the number of police, and smarter deployment of those cops, especially hot spot policing,” are contributing factors to what Touré calls “a years-long nationwide historic drop in the murder rate” and Chicago’s “incredible progress in steadily reducing their homicide rate.” Police Supt. Garry McCarthy said that Chicago's murder rate during the first six months of the year was "lower than in any year since 1965." A June 11 New York Times article quotes Mayor Rahm Emanuel crediting the “saturation" of police officers on overtime for the dip in
homicides. But Touré criticized the “counterproductive and potentially criminogenic” deployment of police “that leave communities feeling attacked and disrespected,” leading black men to disregard the law.
“They don’t need fake tough love, they need real love and respect,” Touré suggested as a solution. “The question isn’t what black boys need to do to be more respectable for us. It’s about what we can do to help them see more value in being a full part of American society.” Among the nation’s 50 largest cities, Chicago ranked second in the number of gun-related homicides between 2009 and 2010, with 1,139
people gunned down that year. FBI data shows a 3.5 percent total decrease in violent crime and a 0.7 percent decrease in murders nationwide from 2010 to 2011.

Reply
Aug 7, 2013 00:45:33   #
Noahsgrammie
 
ldsuttonjr wrote:
Toure’ TV MSNBC “Pumping more Sand up your Butt”
These so called Social Scientist are at it again - Totally avoiding the Family Issue!

“People who feel worthless in society because they cannot find meaningful jobs, or any jobs, and have interactions with police that are filled with disrespect, those people are much more likely to look at the law as illegitimate,” Touré said on The Cycle Friday. “Those people just may be wearing their pants in an anti-social way because they feel rejected by society and see no value in following its rules. We don’t value black boys in this society if they can’t rhyme or play sports, and then we wonder why they reject the society that presumes them guilty and worthless.” “The crack epidemic, and a rise in the number of police, and smarter deployment of those cops, especially hot spot policing,” are contributing factors to what Touré calls “a years-long nationwide historic drop in the murder rate” and Chicago’s “incredible progress in steadily reducing their homicide rate.” Police Supt. Garry McCarthy said that Chicago's murder rate during the first six months of the year was "lower than in any year since 1965." A June 11 New York Times article quotes Mayor Rahm Emanuel crediting the “saturation" of police officers on overtime for the dip in
homicides. But Touré criticized the “counterproductive and potentially criminogenic” deployment of police “that leave communities feeling attacked and disrespected,” leading black men to disregard the law.
“They don’t need fake tough love, they need real love and respect,” Touré suggested as a solution. “The question isn’t what black boys need to do to be more respectable for us. It’s about what we can do to help them see more value in being a full part of American society.” Among the nation’s 50 largest cities, Chicago ranked second in the number of gun-related homicides between 2009 and 2010, with 1,139
people gunned down that year. FBI data shows a 3.5 percent total decrease in violent crime and a 0.7 percent decrease in murders nationwide from 2010 to 2011.
Toure’ TV MSNBC “Pumping more Sand up your Butt” ... (show quote)


Let me just be the first to say....boooooo whoooooo & gag me with a great big spoon!

:roll:

Reply
Aug 7, 2013 07:49:55   #
snowbear37 Loc: MA.
 
We don’t value "black boys" in this society if they can’t rhyme or play sports, and then we wonder why they reject the society that presumes them guilty and worthless.” But Touré criticized the “counterproductive and potentially criminogenic” deployment of police “that leave communities feeling attacked and disrespected,” leading black men to disregard the law.

What a "crock of s**t"! Deploying police in order to protect citizens is equated as being "attacked and disrespected"?? What about hard working, honest citizens that want police protection? How many times have we heard that crimes were being committed in black communities because the "police didn't care"?

I believe "black boys" that "rhyme or play sports" aren't as "valued" in society as those that work hard and make a living to strive to better themselves in society. The "rhyme or play sports" people are getting rich and are more "famous" (or infamous), but not necessarily more "valued" by society. The ones that are "more valued" are the ones that use their fame and money to "help" society through childrens' charities, cancer foundations, etc. Some of these people don't just give money, but give their own time by interacting.

Reply
 
 
Aug 7, 2013 11:13:46   #
ldsuttonjr Loc: ShangriLa
 
snowbear37 wrote:
We don’t value "black boys" in this society if they can’t rhyme or play sports, and then we wonder why they reject the society that presumes them guilty and worthless.” But Touré criticized the “counterproductive and potentially criminogenic” deployment of police “that leave communities feeling attacked and disrespected,” leading black men to disregard the law.

What a "crock of s**t"! Deploying police in order to protect citizens is equated as being "attacked and disrespected"?? What about hard working, honest citizens that want police protection? How many times have we heard that crimes were being committed in black communities because the "police didn't care"?

I believe "black boys" that "rhyme or play sports" aren't as "valued" in society as those that work hard and make a living to strive to better themselves in society. The "rhyme or play sports" people are getting rich and are more "famous" (or infamous), but not necessarily more "valued" by society. The ones that are "more valued" are the ones that use their fame and money to "help" society through childrens' charities, cancer foundations, etc. Some of these people don't just give money, but give their own time by interacting.
We don’t value "black boys" in this soci... (show quote)


Right On~ Snowbear

“What do you call it when someone steals someone else's money secretly? Theft. What do you call it when someone takes someone else's money openly by force? Robbery. What do you call it when a politician takes someone else's money in taxes and gives it to someone who is more likely to vote for him? Social Justice.”

- Thomas Sowell -

Reply
Aug 7, 2013 12:51:40   #
carolyn
 
ldsuttonjr wrote:
Right On~ Snowbear

“What do you call it when someone steals someone else's money secretly? Theft. What do you call it when someone takes someone else's money openly by force? Robbery. What do you call it when a politician takes someone else's money in taxes and gives it to someone who is more likely to vote for him? Social Justice.”

- Thomas Sowell -


I worked in Louisville, KY several years ago during the racial riots. I worked with both black men and women who worked everyday and were proud of the fact that they earned a living for themselves and their families. But we had a thirty day trial period that many young men and women, both black and white, did not prove up to be carried as a full time employee. These were the ones that rioted and robbed during these riots, screaming that they were not being treated fairly. And this trend has not disappeared. The media and other bleeding hearts have started sticking up for these little worthless punks, thus making them worse.

Reply
Aug 7, 2013 18:52:00   #
snowbear37 Loc: MA.
 
ldsuttonjr wrote:
Right On~ Snowbear

“What do you call it when someone steals someone else's money secretly? Theft. What do you call it when someone takes someone else's money openly by force? Robbery. What do you call it when a politician takes someone else's money in taxes and gives it to someone who is more likely to vote for him? Social Justice.”

- Thomas Sowell -


Tom Sowell is one of the most intelligent people in media, black or white! He talks common sense, and never "talks down" to people. I would love to see him run for political office (Tim Geithner's old job and Jacob Lew's new job).

Reply
Aug 7, 2013 19:07:15   #
ABBAsFernando Loc: Ohio
 
ldsuttonjr wrote:
Toure’ TV MSNBC “Pumping more Sand up your Butt”
These so called Social Scientist are at it again - Totally avoiding the Family Issue!

“People who feel worthless in society because they cannot find meaningful jobs, or any jobs, and have interactions with police that are filled with disrespect, those people are much more likely to look at the law as illegitimate,” Touré said on The Cycle Friday. “Those people just may be wearing their pants in an anti-social way because they feel rejected by society and see no value in following its rules. We don’t value black boys in this society if they can’t rhyme or play sports, and then we wonder why they reject the society that presumes them guilty and worthless.” “The crack epidemic, and a rise in the number of police, and smarter deployment of those cops, especially hot spot policing,” are contributing factors to what Touré calls “a years-long nationwide historic drop in the murder rate” and Chicago’s “incredible progress in steadily reducing their homicide rate.” Police Supt. Garry McCarthy said that Chicago's murder rate during the first six months of the year was "lower than in any year since 1965." A June 11 New York Times article quotes Mayor Rahm Emanuel crediting the “saturation" of police officers on overtime for the dip in
homicides. But Touré criticized the “counterproductive and potentially criminogenic” deployment of police “that leave communities feeling attacked and disrespected,” leading black men to disregard the law.
“They don’t need fake tough love, they need real love and respect,” Touré suggested as a solution. “The question isn’t what black boys need to do to be more respectable for us. It’s about what we can do to help them see more value in being a full part of American society.” Among the nation’s 50 largest cities, Chicago ranked second in the number of gun-related homicides between 2009 and 2010, with 1,139
people gunned down that year. FBI data shows a 3.5 percent total decrease in violent crime and a 0.7 percent decrease in murders nationwide from 2010 to 2011.
Toure’ TV MSNBC “Pumping more Sand up your Butt” ... (show quote)



The REAL problem in the Black community is the destruction of the Family UNIT. Communist Democrats forced Black Fathers out of their families before women and children could receive government benefits. Next Black women were attacked through groups like Planned Parenthood created by Margret Sanger who hated Black folks. Sanger wanted to eventually destroy Black people by aborting infants. Today, the most dangerous place for a Black infant in in the womb. Single parent homes, no male role models for young children who need both parents to develop into productive adults became LOST SOULS. Add to this the Child Abuse that it today's public school system not educating children robs them of an education while brain washing them to believe communist propaganda who cannot read or write is beyond contemptible.

No, the only way to reverse this outrage is to restore Black family unity and place black children in private schools that teach Christian morals and actually educate them to read and write! More than this, teach them REAL American History with the comprehension of the United States Constitution.

Without respect for the Rights and Property of others it is impossible for a society to remain FREE.

Blacks are being USED by Communist Puppet Masters for the communist agenda. Until and unless Blacks wake up to this fact they will never rise from their SLAVERY to the communists in government.



Reply
 
 
Aug 7, 2013 19:21:11   #
ldsuttonjr Loc: ShangriLa
 
ABBAsFernando wrote:
The REAL problem in the Black community is the destruction of the Family UNIT. Communist Democrats forced Black Fathers out of their families before women and children could receive government benefits. Next Black women were attacked through groups like Planned Parenthood created by Margret Sanger who hated Black folks. Sanger wanted to eventually destroy Black people by aborting infants. Today, the most dangerous place for a Black infant in in the womb. Single parent homes, no male role models for young children who need both parents to develop into productive adults became LOST SOULS. Add to this the Child Abuse that it today's public school system not educating children robs them of an education while brain washing them to believe communist propaganda who cannot read or write is beyond contemptible.

No, the only way to reverse this outrage is to restore Black family unity and place black children in private schools that teach Christian morals and actually educate them to read and write! More than this, teach them REAL American History with the comprehension of the United States Constitution.

Without respect for the Rights and Property of others it is impossible for a society to remain FREE.

Blacks are being USED by Communist Puppet Masters for the communist agenda. Until and unless Blacks wake up to this fact they will never rise from their SLAVERY to the communists in government.
i The REAL problem in the Black community is the ... (show quote)


Abbas - Another great analogy! Walter E. Williams would totally agree as well

Reply
Aug 7, 2013 19:33:00   #
ABBAsFernando Loc: Ohio
 
ldsuttonjr wrote:
Abbas - Another great analogy! Walter E. Williams would totally agree as well


Thank you, I am concerned that blacks refuse to acknowledge this. Why would they continue to support those who have done this to them? Slaves loving their slavery is the only thing I can think.

Thank you for bringing my attention to another conservative Black man

Reply
Aug 7, 2013 19:36:37   #
ABBAsFernando Loc: Ohio
 
ldsuttonjr wrote:
Right On~ Snowbear

“What do you call it when someone steals someone else's money secretly? Theft. What do you call it when someone takes someone else's money openly by force? Robbery. What do you call it when a politician takes someone else's money in taxes and gives it to someone who is more likely to vote for him? Social Justice.”

- Thomas Sowell -


Sowell is a great man!

Reply
Aug 7, 2013 19:41:04   #
Noahsgrammie
 
ABBAsFernando wrote:
The REAL problem in the Black community is the destruction of the Family UNIT. Communist Democrats forced Black Fathers out of their families before women and children could receive government benefits. Next Black women were attacked through groups like Planned Parenthood created by Margret Sanger who hated Black folks. Sanger wanted to eventually destroy Black people by aborting infants. Today, the most dangerous place for a Black infant in in the womb. Single parent homes, no male role models for young children who need both parents to develop into productive adults became LOST SOULS. Add to this the Child Abuse that it today's public school system not educating children robs them of an education while brain washing them to believe communist propaganda who cannot read or write is beyond contemptible.

No, the only way to reverse this outrage is to restore Black family unity and place black children in private schools that teach Christian morals and actually educate them to read and write! More than this, teach them REAL American History with the comprehension of the United States Constitution.

Without respect for the Rights and Property of others it is impossible for a society to remain FREE.

Blacks are being USED by Communist Puppet Masters for the communist agenda. Until and unless Blacks wake up to this fact they will never rise from their SLAVERY to the communists in government.
i The REAL problem in the Black community is the ... (show quote)


Well said, Let't pray someone reads it and pays attention!

Reply
 
 
Aug 7, 2013 19:50:21   #
ABBAsFernando Loc: Ohio
 
Noahsgrammie wrote:
Well said, Let't pray someone reads it and pays attention!


I don't hold much hope of this. Men like Ben Carson, Thomas Sowell, and Herman Cain among others have been attempting to get this in the heads of blacks for years. They seem to be happy remaining slaves.

Reply
Aug 7, 2013 21:58:24   #
alex Loc: michigan now imperial beach californa
 
ABBAsFernando wrote:
The REAL problem in the Black community is the destruction of the Family UNIT. Communist Democrats forced Black Fathers out of their families before women and children could receive government benefits. Next Black women were attacked through groups like Planned Parenthood created by Margret Sanger who hated Black folks. Sanger wanted to eventually destroy Black people by aborting infants. Today, the most dangerous place for a Black infant in in the womb. Single parent homes, no male role models for young children who need both parents to develop into productive adults became LOST SOULS. Add to this the Child Abuse that it today's public school system not educating children robs them of an education while brain washing them to believe communist propaganda who cannot read or write is beyond contemptible.

No, the only way to reverse this outrage is to restore Black family unity and place black children in private schools that teach Christian morals and actually educate them to read and write! More than this, teach them REAL American History with the comprehension of the United States Constitution.

Without respect for the Rights and Property of others it is impossible for a society to remain FREE.

Blacks are being USED by Communist Puppet Masters for the communist agenda. Until and unless Blacks wake up to this fact they will never rise from their SLAVERY to the communists in government.
i The REAL problem in the Black community is the ... (show quote)


as long as you have the haters like jackson and sharpton and all the others telling these fatherless kids to not listen to whitey thats who they listen to which is why they can't read or write and that's what leads to the broken homes

Reply
Aug 7, 2013 22:26:39   #
ldsuttonjr Loc: ShangriLa
 
alex wrote:
as long as you have the haters like jackson and sharpton and all the others telling these fatherless kids to not listen to whitey thats who they listen to which is why they can't read or write and that's what leads to the broken homes


Abbas: Assimilation is the game - how do you present a valid opportunity for the Black community to assimilate? They have been demagogue into serious suspect and flawed ideology. I'm afraid we have at least two generations of these liabilities which are hedged on by demagogues. These evils must be marginalized!

Reply
Aug 7, 2013 22:51:07   #
Noahsgrammie
 
alex wrote:
as long as you have the haters like jackson and sharpton and all the others telling these fatherless kids to not listen to whitey thats who they listen to which is why they can't read or write and that's what leads to the broken homes


So sad, how long can the Jackson/sharpton people live on and be enabled to decimate an entire race of people?

Reply
Page 1 of 2 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.