One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
REPUBLICAN LEADERSHIP
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
May 23, 2015 11:46:25   #
vernon
 
the first 5 months of republican leadership is a a complete bust.i have watched these worthless pricks vote obama programs in even faster than the demorats did.now they passed tpp fast track which is going to cost us millions of jobs and lower wages.rest assured ill vote against anyone that voted for it.did you hear that david vitter and bill casady.casady your two first votes were for funding amnesty so as far as im concerned you best enjoy your next 51/2 years because your coming home and david vitter forget the governor job your through.

| Reply
May 23, 2015 12:25:02   #
jelun
 
vernon wrote:
the first 5 months of republican leadership is a a complete bust.i have watched these worthless pricks vote obama programs in even faster than the demorats did.now they passed tpp fast track which is going to cost us millions of jobs and lower wages.rest assured ill vote against anyone that voted for it.did you hear that david vitter and bill casady.casady your two first votes were for funding amnesty so as far as im concerned you best enjoy your next 51/2 years because your coming home and david vitter forget the governor job your through.
the first 5 months of republican leadership is a a... (show quote)




We keep trying to make you understand that all elected Repubs care about is big business and the rich. When will you believe it?

| Reply
May 23, 2015 12:42:54   #
vernon
 
jelun wrote:
We keep trying to make you understand that all elected Repubs care about is big business and the rich. When will you believe it?



hey dumbass that trade bill is obamas baby so you think he cares about the poor.

| Reply
May 23, 2015 12:42:57   #
fullsailale Loc: washington
 
vernon wrote:
the first 5 months of republican leadership is a a complete bust.i have watched these worthless pricks vote obama programs in even faster than the demorats did.now they passed tpp fast track which is going to cost us millions of jobs and lower wages.rest assured ill vote against anyone that voted for it.did you hear that david vitter and bill casady.casady your two first votes were for funding amnesty so as far as im concerned you best enjoy your next 51/2 years because your coming home and david vitter forget the governor job your through.
the first 5 months of republican leadership is a a... (show quote)


i can sit here and say the samething about the demos. what WE!!! need to do is talk about what we together would like to do to fix things equally together. to much wasting time and money pointing fingers back and forth. congress, repub, and democrats alike are all equally hateing eachother. this hate has got to stop equally and work together. if not then all will be lost.

| Reply
May 23, 2015 12:53:48   #
vernon
 
fullsailale wrote:
i can sit here and say the samething about the demos. what WE!!! need to do is talk about what we together would like to do to fix things equally together. to much wasting time and money pointing fingers back and forth. congress, repub, and democrats alike are all equally hateing eachother. this hate has got to stop equally and work together. if not then all will be lost.


i can go for that but i really think the answer to this is repealing the 17th amendment.then the senate will pay attention to the states wishes and not go off on a tangent with out fear.but i can assure you that casady will be hardn press to win next time around because the folks down here are paying attention.as far as david vitter he was going to run for governor and im going to work my ass off to see he gets beat.

| Reply
May 23, 2015 13:00:45   #
fullsailale Loc: washington
 
vernon wrote:
i can go for that but i really think the answer to this is repealing the 17th amendment.then the senate will pay attention to the states wishes and not go off on a tangent with out fear.but i can assure you that casady will be hardn press to win next time around because the folks down here are paying attention.as far as david vitter he was going to run for governor and im going to work my ass off to see he gets beat.


this is all good being so motivated to the process. and the rest of the nation really, really needs to be informed and be as involved in the process. and only then will we become the well balanced government we need to be. there is no balance in our government because they have all dumb ed themselves down so much that there is no intelligent management going on there.

| Reply
May 23, 2015 13:07:06   #
vernon
 
fullsailale wrote:
this is all good being so motivated to the process. and the rest of the nation really, really needs to be informed and be as involved in the process. and only then will we become the well balanced government we need to be. there is no balance in our government because they have all dumb ed themselves down so much that there is no intelligent management going on there.



YES vote out the lawyers and make the law loser pays in suits.

| Reply
May 23, 2015 13:17:22   #
fullsailale Loc: washington
 
vernon wrote:
YES vote out the lawyers and make the law loser pays in suits.



MAN!!! soo many issues to try to fix so that we can look at each other equally, and yes the lawyers are one of them.

| Reply
May 23, 2015 14:24:57   #
PoppaGringo Loc: Muslim City, Mexifornia, B.R.
 
vernon wrote:
the first 5 months of republican leadership is a a complete bust.i have watched these worthless pricks vote obama programs in even faster than the demorats did.now they passed tpp fast track which is going to cost us millions of jobs and lower wages.rest assured ill vote against anyone that voted for it.did you hear that david vitter and bill casady.casady your two first votes were for funding amnesty so as far as im concerned you best enjoy your next 51/2 years because your coming home and david vitter forget the governor job your through.
the first 5 months of republican leadership is a a... (show quote)


"Republican Leadership" is an oxymoron, with the emphasis on 'moron(ic)'.

| Reply
May 23, 2015 18:15:24   #
fullsailale Loc: washington
 
PoppaGringo wrote:
"Republican Leadership" is an oxymoron, with the emphasis on 'moron(ic)'.


again, i can and will say the same about the democrats as well as the republicans.

| Reply
May 23, 2015 18:17:58   #
PoppaGringo Loc: Muslim City, Mexifornia, B.R.
 
fullsailale wrote:
again, i can and will say the same about the democrats as well as the republicans.


No disagreement from this corner.

| Reply
May 24, 2015 00:57:52   #
Coos Bay Tom Loc: coos bay oregon
 
fullsailale wrote:
i can sit here and say the samething about the demos. what WE!!! need to do is talk about what we together would like to do to fix things equally together. to much wasting time and money pointing fingers back and forth. congress, repub, and democrats alike are all equally hateing eachother. this hate has got to stop equally and work together. if not then all will be lost.


:thumbup: :thumbup:

| Reply
May 24, 2015 00:58:35   #
Coos Bay Tom Loc: coos bay oregon
 
PoppaGringo wrote:
No disagreement from this corner.
Nor from me

| Reply
May 24, 2015 12:51:33   #
mouset783 Loc: Oklahoma
 
vernon wrote:
the first 5 months of republican leadership is a a complete bust.i have watched these worthless pricks vote obama programs in even faster than the demorats did.now they passed tpp fast track which is going to cost us millions of jobs and lower wages.rest assured ill vote against anyone that voted for it.did you hear that david vitter and bill casady.casady your two first votes were for funding amnesty so as far as im concerned you best enjoy your next 51/2 years because your coming home and david vitter forget the governor job your through.
the first 5 months of republican leadership is a a... (show quote)


:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

| Reply
May 24, 2015 13:19:18   #
Geezer1948 Loc: Moving soon
 
vernon wrote:
i can go for that but i really think the answer to this is repealing the 17th amendment.then the senate will pay attention to the states wishes and not go off on a tangent with out fear.but i can assure you that casady will be hardn press to win next time around because the folks down here are paying attention.as far as david vitter he was going to run for governor and im going to work my ass off to see he gets beat.


If we repeal the 17th amendment, we go back to letting the state legislatures electing the Senate! And that's an improvement?



| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.