One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Faith, Religion, Spirituality
Joe Biden's continuois attack on the Bible
Page 1 of 2 next>
May 22, 2015 08:53:58   #
no propaganda please Loc: moon orbiting the third rock from the sun
 
Joe Biden tells us that the rights of LGBTQ people to reorganize society to their liking supercede the Biblical stand that homosexual behavior is a sin, therefore declaring both Jews and Christian rights no longer exist.


http://conservativetribune.com/joe-biden-attack-on-bible/

Reply
May 22, 2015 12:35:58   #
dennisimoto Loc: Washington State (West)
 
And we're giving credence to anything Mr. Biden says, why?

Reply
May 22, 2015 12:42:35   #
no propaganda please Loc: moon orbiting the third rock from the sun
 
dennisimoto wrote:
And we're giving credence to anything Mr. Biden says, why?


Since he represents the party in power, we DAMN well better pay attention because he is parroting the progressive line.

Reply
 
 
May 22, 2015 17:31:29   #
dennisimoto Loc: Washington State (West)
 
no propaganda please wrote:
Since he represents the party in power, we DAMN well better pay attention because he is parroting the progressive line.


... and going absolutely nowhere.

Reply
May 30, 2015 10:08:08   #
iFrank Loc: San Antonio
 
no propaganda please wrote:
Joe Biden tells us that the rights of LGBTQ people to reorganize society to their liking supercede the Biblical stand that homosexual behavior is a sin, therefore declaring both Jews and Christian rights no longer exist.


http://conservativetribune.com/joe-biden-attack-on-bible/


Biden hasn't reached the age of accountability or is evil, because God will give them the spirit of stupor. All this is to sort people's minds on whether they are gonna follow the Lord or the world. As for me and my house we shall serve the Lord. I personally don't like the direction that this Nation is on, but fear not, stand back and see the Salvation of the Lord.

Reply
May 30, 2015 11:48:24   #
asphaltman
 
no propaganda please wrote:
Joe Biden tells us that the rights of LGBTQ people to reorganize society to their liking supercede the Biblical stand that homosexual behavior is a sin, therefore declaring both Jews and Christian rights no longer exist.


http://conservativetribune.com/joe-biden-attack-on-bible/

=====================

He said: Christian belief that homosexuality is wrong with actual acts of real violence and discrimination against LGBTs.

What does he mean by real violence? I thought we only refused to bake them a cake and video their wedding. I havent heard about any Christian killing a QUEER or beheading one. They only said no. Maybe he sees violence in a different way than i do. Or since hes taking it personal, makes me think hes queer himself.

Reply
May 30, 2015 14:30:17   #
cold iron Loc: White House
 
Our constitution proclaims our right's are granted via GOD. If the left can banish GOD from our lands that will be the day the government will proclaim where your rights come from, and it be from them. Your right to speak freely or own a gun will be no more.

Reply
 
 
May 30, 2015 15:34:33   #
asphaltman
 
America Only wrote:
Well I guess we could line up a few dozen or so gays, let me give them "the boot" per my size 12 steel toe, to make up for Biden's statement about "real violence"...that or we could simply toss them gays in a wood chipper!

I never paid any attention to who "Biden" even was until he got elected as Vice President...but I thought his face looked like someones....and I was right....recall Jack Nicholson playing the Joker in the Bat Man movie? That stupid yet sinister ear to ear grin?

I do not think as far as just flat out "stupid", Biden has any competition to go against him...I totally believe someone else has to help him put clothing on, to tie his shoes, even to sharpen a pencil. Biden is BRAIN dead! A simpleton.

Two words for Joe Biden.......BITE ME!!!!!!
Well I guess we could line up a few dozen or so ga... (show quote)


LMAO, he is stupid as stupid comes. Only common core cud believe his words. meaning bout all liberal have ways like the mussies, They hate Christians and conservatives. Musses kill and divide the spoils to live and libs + LGBTQ sue Christians businesses and live off the tax payer to live.

Reply
May 30, 2015 15:35:46   #
asphaltman
 
cold iron wrote:
Our constitution proclaims our right's are granted via GOD. If the left can banish GOD from our lands that will be the day the government will proclaim where your rights come from, and it be from them. Your right to speak freely or own a gun will be no more.


This is true. Thanks for ur input.

Reply
Apr 12, 2022 23:41:20   #
Marty 2020 Loc: Banana Republic of Kalifornia
 
cold iron wrote:
Our constitution proclaims our right's are granted via GOD. If the left can banish GOD from our lands that will be the day the government will proclaim where your rights come from, and it be from them. Your right to speak freely or own a gun will be no more.


You still around?
I’m reading old stuff and came across this kinda prophetic post.

Reply
Apr 13, 2022 10:12:19   #
Capt-jack Loc: Home
 
The Bible states that homosexuality is an ABOMINATION.

CAN that be any clearer? I condemn the Catholic church for allowing Biden to take Holy Communion which is pure hypocrisy! Today's Pope speaks like a Socialist. not good.

Reply
 
 
Apr 14, 2022 14:28:39   #
Marty 2020 Loc: Banana Republic of Kalifornia
 
Capt-jack wrote:
The Bible states that homosexuality is an ABOMINATION.

CAN that be any clearer? I condemn the Catholic church for allowing Biden to take Holy Communion which is pure hypocrisy! Today's Pope speaks like a Socialist. not good.

Agreed. What do we do about it? We’re told to wait and watch, abide. Is there something that God told you to do? If so, do it. If not, fear not.
What say you?

Reply
Apr 15, 2022 14:22:53   #
Capt-jack Loc: Home
 
Marty 2020 wrote:
Agreed. What do we do about it? We’re told to wait and watch, abide. Is there something that God told you to do? If so, do it. If not, fear not.
What say you?


The Bible says, "Smite thy enemy" so, there you are the fix.

Reply
Apr 15, 2022 15:26:20   #
Marty 2020 Loc: Banana Republic of Kalifornia
 
Capt-jack wrote:
The Bible says, "Smite thy enemy" so, there you are the fix.


Yes but the very next verse says different. “And David said to Abishai, Destroy him not: for who can stretch forth his hand against the LORD'S anointed, and be guiltless?”
And that was against King Saul. I understand the comparison between Saul and democrats in general, but Jesus said love your enemy.
There’s got to be a better way.

Reply
Apr 16, 2022 09:50:40   #
Capt-jack Loc: Home
 
Marty 2020 wrote:
Yes but the very next verse says different. “And David said to Abishai, Destroy him not: for who can stretch forth his hand against the LORD'S anointed, and be guiltless?”
And that was against King Saul. I understand the comparison between Saul and democrats in general, but Jesus said love your enemy.
There’s got to be a better way.


But do you see any Dems who stretch forth his hand?? I have not but other to hold out their hand for my money!

Reply
Page 1 of 2 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Faith, Religion, Spirituality
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.