One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
There will be planned downtime within the hour for up to one hour. I'm migrating servers. Website will be inaccessible during this time. Sorry for any inconvenience.
SOCIALISTREAM Media & Press Trayvon Martion case, NOT
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 next>>
Jul 20, 2013 11:20:48   #
CrazyHorse
 
Hat Tip, e-mail I recently received re; SOCIALISTREAM Media & Press Justice and their constitutionally recognized watch dog duties"

Subject: Message From One Year Old Antonio West

Message >From Antonio West....

You won't recognize me, My name was Antonio West and I was the 13-month old child who was shot at point blank range by two teens who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot. A Grand Jury of my Mommy's peers from Brunswick, GA., determined the teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty. Too bad I was given a death sentence for being innocent and defenseless.

My family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder was not ruled a Hate Crime. Nor did President Obama take so much as a single moment to acknowledge my murder.

I am one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media doesn't care to cover the story of my tragic demise, President Obama has no children who could possibly look like me, so he doesn't care and the media doesn't care because my story is not interesting enough to bring them ratings so they can sell commercial time slots.

There is not a white equivalent of Al Sharpton Or Jesse Jackson, because if there was, he would be declared racist. So there is no one rushing to Brunswick GA to demand justice for me. There is no White Panther party to put a bounty on the lives of those who murdered me. I have no voice, I have no representation, and unlike those who shot me in the face, while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life.

So while you are seeking justice for Trayvon, please remember to seek justice for me too. Tell your friends about me, tell you families, get tee shirts with my face on them and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Trayvon.

Thank you,
Antonio West
Innocent Antonio West
Innocent Antonio West...

| Reply
Jul 20, 2013 12:43:32   #
Terbreugghen
 
I live and work in Brunswick GA. My 12 year old granddaughter was attending a religious school two blocks from the murder. My wife works for the public defender who is defending the murder. His mother and aunt have also been charged with hiding evidence and assisting the getaway as they drove to the murder scene and hid the two murderers in their car as they drove away. They also threw the murder weapon, since recovered, into a pond about five miles away. When police asked the mother of the murderer where her son was, she lied. The entire family from grandparents, parents, and now son, has been on public assistance, on social services radar, and in trouble with the law, a family heritage. I believe the father of the murdered baby is Hispanic. They have moved the trial to Marietta GA, about 5 hours away.

| Reply
Jul 20, 2013 13:15:22   #
Comment
 
CrazyHorse wrote:
Hat Tip, e-mail I recently received re; SOCIALISTREAM Media & Press Justice and their constitutionally recognized watch dog duties"

Subject: Message From One Year Old Antonio West

Message >From Antonio West....

You won't recognize me, My name was Antonio West and I was the 13-month old child who was shot at point blank range by two teens who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot. A Grand Jury of my Mommy's peers from Brunswick, GA., determined the teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty. Too bad I was given a death sentence for being innocent and defenseless.

My family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder was not ruled a Hate Crime. Nor did President Obama take so much as a single moment to acknowledge my murder.

I am one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media doesn't care to cover the story of my tragic demise, President Obama has no children who could possibly look like me, so he doesn't care and the media doesn't care because my story is not interesting enough to bring them ratings so they can sell commercial time slots.

There is not a white equivalent of Al Sharpton Or Jesse Jackson, because if there was, he would be declared racist. So there is no one rushing to Brunswick GA to demand justice for me. There is no White Panther party to put a bounty on the lives of those who murdered me. I have no voice, I have no representation, and unlike those who shot me in the face, while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life.

So while you are seeking justice for Trayvon, please remember to seek justice for me too. Tell your friends about me, tell you families, get tee shirts with my face on them and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Trayvon.

Thank you,
Antonio West
Hat Tip, e-mail I recently received re; SOCIALISTR... (show quote)


My butt is White and my white butt is outraged by the Racism coming from the Negro community starting with the # 1 racist OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

| Reply
Jul 20, 2013 13:44:18   #
TheCracker
 
And they wonder why they get profiled?

| Reply
Jul 20, 2013 13:47:52   #
CrazyHorse
 
Terbreugghen wrote:
I live and work in Brunswick GA. My 12 year old granddaughter was attending a religious school two blocks from the murder. My wife works for the public defender who is defending the murder. His mother and aunt have also been charged with hiding evidence and assisting the getaway as they drove to the murder scene and hid the two murderers in their car as they drove away. They also threw the murder weapon, since recovered, into a pond about five miles away. When police asked the mother of the murderer where her son was, she lied. The entire family from grandparents, parents, and now son, has been on public assistance, on social services radar, and in trouble with the law, a family heritage. I believe the father of the murdered baby is Hispanic. They have moved the trial to Marietta GA, about 5 hours away.
I live and work in Brunswick GA. My 12 year old g... (show quote)


Quid Prp Quo, Terbreugghen: I was outraged when I read little Antonio West's story, and so determined to post it up on 1PP. I am so sorry to hear it occurred in your town. I have friends in Albany, Georgia and Carrollton, Georgia and have been hunting and fishing in Georgia a number of times. I don't know where your town is in Georgia, but Marietta is just North out of Atlanta.

| Reply
Jul 20, 2013 13:53:53   #
TheCracker
 
At least Florida is going to cut off their money, once they have been convicted of crimes against society.

Bout damn time, too.

Let them eat cake.

| Reply
Jul 20, 2013 18:26:41   #
PRINCESSMOMA
 
CrazyHorse wrote:
Hat Tip, e-mail I recently received re; SOCIALISTREAM Media & Press Justice and their constitutionally recognized watch dog duties"

Subject: Message From One Year Old Antonio West

Message >From Antonio West....

You won't recognize me, My name was Antonio West and I was the 13-month old child who was shot at point blank range by two teens who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot. A Grand Jury of my Mommy's peers from Brunswick, GA., determined the teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty. Too bad I was given a death sentence for being innocent and defenseless.

My family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder was not ruled a Hate Crime. Nor did President Obama take so much as a single moment to acknowledge my murder.

I am one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media doesn't care to cover the story of my tragic demise, President Obama has no children who could possibly look like me, so he doesn't care and the media doesn't care because my story is not interesting enough to bring them ratings so they can sell commercial time slots.

There is not a white equivalent of Al Sharpton Or Jesse Jackson, because if there was, he would be declared racist. So there is no one rushing to Brunswick GA to demand justice for me. There is no White Panther party to put a bounty on the lives of those who murdered me. I have no voice, I have no representation, and unlike those who shot me in the face, while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life.

So while you are seeking justice for Trayvon, please remember to seek justice for me too. Tell your friends about me, tell you families, get tee shirts with my face on them and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Trayvon.

Thank you,
Antonio West
Hat Tip, e-mail I recently received re; SOCIALISTR... (show quote)

| Reply
Jul 20, 2013 18:53:19   #
CrazyHorse
 
Quid Pro Quo, Princessmoma: You hit the Quote Reply button, but you left no message. Welcome to 1PP.

| Reply
Jul 21, 2013 07:06:44   #
cimiron
 
I hope they make these brats pay for what they have done to a little baby boy, I hate this media fox is the only ones that come any where near the truth

| Reply
Jul 21, 2013 07:09:51   #
cimiron
 
I live in stone mountain, mostly black now, but we all seem to get along ok, so far nothing bad here that I know of, but I did have a neighbor that was black, and she seemed nice enough, in fact I made her wedding dress. Sent her an article about Obama thinking she was smart enough to be unbiased, but that was a big mistake, she wrote me the most terrible sick letter, so one black so called friend down the tubes

| Reply
Jul 21, 2013 09:08:42   #
snowbear37
 
Terbreugghen wrote:
I live and work in Brunswick GA. My 12 year old granddaughter was attending a religious school two blocks from the murder. My wife works for the public defender who is defending the murder. His mother and aunt have also been charged with hiding evidence and assisting the getaway as they drove to the murder scene and hid the two murderers in their car as they drove away. They also threw the murder weapon, since recovered, into a pond about five miles away. When police asked the mother of the murderer where her son was, she lied. The entire family from grandparents, parents, and now son, has been on public assistance, on social services radar, and in trouble with the law, a family heritage. I believe the father of the murdered baby is Hispanic. They have moved the trial to Marietta GA, about 5 hours away.
I live and work in Brunswick GA. My 12 year old g... (show quote)


When I was younger, I took a 2-week vacation to Jekyll Island. I loved it down there and went to St. Simons Island to play golf, it was great. I then told my wife that if we moved from the northeast, I would like to move to Brunswick, GA.! I only went through the town once, but thought is was a nice, quiet, little town and would be an ideal place to retire to. I held on to that idea for years and would tell my friends I was going to Brunswick, GA. when I retired. I'm sorry to hear about the problems there, I guess I was wrong.

| Reply
Jul 21, 2013 09:11:38   #
CrazyHorse
 
cimiron wrote:
I live in stone mountain, mostly black now, but we all seem to get along ok, so far nothing bad here that I know of, but I did have a neighbor that was black, and she seemed nice enough, in fact I made her wedding dress. Sent her an article about Obama thinking she was smart enough to be unbiased, but that was a big mistake, she wrote me the most terrible sick letter, so one black so called friend down the tubes


Quid Pro Quo, cimiron: The trial won't be too far from you.

| Reply
Jul 21, 2013 09:22:35   #
cimiron
 
actually no one is safe anywhere anymore, which is really sad

| Reply
Jul 21, 2013 09:27:23   #
cimiron
 
not at all takes about 30 min to go to marrietta Ga from stone mountain

| Reply
Jul 21, 2013 09:41:44   #
CrazyHorse
 
cimiron wrote:
not at all takes about 30 min to go to marrietta Ga from stone mountain


Quid Pro Quo, cimiron: I missed welcoming you when you first came on 1PP. Welcome. An award winning best specimen Iris just for you.
Raptor Red
Raptor Red...

| Reply
Page: 1 2 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.