One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
True story.
Feb 24, 2015 15:51:05   #
BOHICA
 
A woman got a call from the supermarket asking her to come claim her purse, which she left there. When she shows up, they take her to a back room. There is her purse, and all of it's contents spread out on a table. When she asks why her stuff is all over the place and not in her purse the manager replies... We had to dig around to find your ID, so we could contact you. When we tried to put everything back, it wouldn't fit. Could you please show us how you did it?

| Reply
Feb 24, 2015 16:15:20   #
no propaganda please Loc: moon orbiting the third rock from the sun
 
BOHICA wrote:
A woman got a call from the supermarket asking her to come claim her purse, which she left there. When she shows up, they take her to a back room. There is her purse, and all of it's contents spread out on a table. When she asks why her stuff is all over the place and not in her purse the manager replies... We had to dig around to find your ID, so we could contact you. When we tried to put everything back, it wouldn't fit. Could you please show us how you did it?


That my dear friend is a woman thing. You can NEVER figure it out.


SWMBO

| Reply
Feb 24, 2015 16:20:33   #
BOHICA
 
no propaganda please wrote:
That my dear friend is a woman thing. You can NEVER figure it out.


SWMBO


I'll take your word for it. I don't know of any man who understands women.

| Reply
Feb 24, 2015 20:07:36   #
alex Loc: michigan now imperial beach californa
 
BOHICA wrote:
I'll take your word for it. I don't know of any man who understands women.


I don't think women understand women

| Reply
Feb 24, 2015 20:40:41   #
no propaganda please Loc: moon orbiting the third rock from the sun
 
BOHICA wrote:
I'll take your word for it. I don't know of any man who understands women.


We like to keep it that way, don't we.

SWMBO

In case you are wondering it stands for She Who Must Be Obeyed I am NPPs wife. Once in a while I get to put in my dollars worth (used to be two cents, but for inflation)

| Reply
Feb 24, 2015 21:06:57   #
BOHICA
 
no propaganda please wrote:
We like to keep it that way, don't we.

SWMBO

In case you are wondering it stands for She Who Must Be Obeyed I am NPPs wife. Once in a while I get to put in my dollars worth (used to be two cents, but for inflation)


I've noticed that even with inflation, some peoples two cents ain't worth two cents. :mrgreen:

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.