One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Biden Aside, the Regime Media is Toast, Too!
Jul 11, 2024 05:54:03   #
fullspinzoo
 
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2024/07/11/biden-aside-the-regime-media-is-toast-too-n2641641

Reply
Jul 11, 2024 07:17:16   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2024/07/11/biden-aside-the-regime-media-is-toast-too-n2641641


Bernie Sanders Polls remain above all 24 potential candidates .
Bernie sanders - for the people !!!
To Date remains highest on the Polls above All !
I would to see the pointy little maga heads exploding when it’s announced
Bernie Sanders is the new Dem Candidate !!!!

Reply
Jul 11, 2024 07:42:20   #
tbutkovich
 
I would love to see your hair catch on fire when Trump wins the p**********l e******n in November!

Reply
Jul 11, 2024 08:12:50   #
American Vet
 
Milosia2 wrote:
Bernie Sanders Polls remain above all 24 potential candidates .
Bernie sanders - for the people !!!
To Date remains highest on the Polls above All !
I would to see the pointy little maga heads exploding when it’s announced
Bernie Sanders is the new Dem Candidate !!!!


DoPo

Reply
Jul 11, 2024 08:35:24   #
tbutkovich
 
Another loyal Biden supporter “bites the dust” as she backs away from Joe and switches to another left wing lettuce head who is about to take the same road Biden has travelled. Nice switch, Melosia!

Reply
Jul 11, 2024 09:58:32   #
Ronald Hatt Loc: Lansing, Mich
 
Milosia2 wrote:
Bernie Sanders Polls remain above all 24 potential candidates .
Bernie sanders - for the people !!!
To Date remains highest on the Polls above All !
I would to see the pointy little maga heads exploding when it’s announced
Bernie Sanders is the new Dem Candidate !!!!


it figures.... brain-dead, candidate, for a brain-dead e*****rate? What has happened to "K**lery" your Joan of Arc?

That Be "YOU"....Milk toast! { useless, & out dated]

Reply
Jul 12, 2024 02:42:49   #
Wolfman Loc: Wisconsin
 
Milosia2 wrote:
Bernie Sanders Polls remain above all 24 potential candidates .
Bernie sanders - for the people !!!
To Date remains highest on the Polls above All !
I would to see the pointy little maga heads exploding when it’s announced
Bernie Sanders is the new Dem Candidate !!!!


You like evil eyes bernie because he wants you to have more welfare

Reply
Jul 12, 2024 07:11:22   #
Ronald Hatt Loc: Lansing, Mich
 
Wolfman wrote:
You like evil eyes bernie because he wants you to have more welfare


"Milk-toast"////milosia: Is one of the 38%, of brain dead demorats, that would elect "Anyone, even *Hitlery, or *Hitler himself, as our President! { ~H**e Trump syndrome, of the politically dysfunctional~]

That is the definition of politically brain-dead, irresponsible v**ers... "JUST TO KEEP POWER, & WELFARE IN PLACE"]

"HANG THIS REPUBLIC...*AS LONG AS I GET MINE! { A narcissistic, & evil thought process!

Reply
Jul 12, 2024 08:16:55   #
Wolfman Loc: Wisconsin
 
Ronald Hatt wrote:
"Milk-toast"////milosia: Is one of the 38%, of brain dead demorats, that would elect "Anyone, even *Hitlery, or *Hitler himself, as our President! { ~H**e Trump syndrome, of the politically dysfunctional~]

That is the definition of politically brain-dead, irresponsible v**ers... "JUST TO KEEP POWER, & WELFARE IN PLACE"]

"HANG THIS REPUBLIC...*AS LONG AS I GET MINE! { A narcissistic, & evil thought process!

👍👍👍

Reply
Jul 12, 2024 16:26:57   #
MidnightRider
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2024/07/11/biden-aside-the-regime-media-is-toast-too-n2641641


It always has been. If you want lies, that's where you go.

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com
Copyright 2012-2024 IDF International Technologies, Inc.