One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Republicans Must Stop Retreating on A******n
Page 1 of 3 next> last>>
Jul 10, 2024 18:52:13   #
fullspinzoo
 
https://spectator.org/the-republican-convention-must-stop-its-retreat-on-a******n/ Amen!!!

Reply
Jul 10, 2024 18:59:56   #
Lily
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
https://spectator.org/the-republican-convention-must-stop-its-retreat-on-a******n/ Amen!!!


Kiss Independent v**ers goodbye. Kiss flipped Democrats goodby and lose the e******n.

Reply
Jul 10, 2024 19:08:48   #
Gatsby
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
https://spectator.org/the-republican-convention-must-stop-its-retreat-on-a******n/ Amen!!!


The SC declared that regulating a******n is a "States Right".

Any attempt to regulate a******n by the federal government will be promptly overturned.

The fight must now be taken to the individual states, and territories.

Good Luck

Reply
 
 
Jul 10, 2024 19:41:20   #
fullspinzoo
 
Lily wrote:
Kiss Independent v**ers goodbye. Kiss flipped Democrats goodby and lose the e******n.


Maybe AFTER the e******n.

Reply
Jul 10, 2024 19:48:19   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Lily wrote:
Kiss Independent v**ers goodbye. Kiss flipped Democrats goodby and lose the e******n.


Not true! Trump is winning with Independents by 6 points according to Cook Report..

Reply
Jul 10, 2024 19:54:16   #
fullspinzoo
 
proud republican wrote:
Not true! Trump is winning with Independents by 6 points according to Cook Report..


I think what she's saying I'd 'we need to play it coolans 'soft-peddle this issue'. Am I right Lily?

Reply
Jul 10, 2024 20:33:23   #
DAV
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
https://spectator.org/the-republican-convention-must-stop-its-retreat-on-a******n/ Amen!!!


Remember, most Republican politicians are RINOs. What they say and what they do are two different things. They are really Demonocrats.

Reply
 
 
Jul 10, 2024 20:41:47   #
Ricktloml
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
Maybe AFTER the e******n.


I agree, as an e******n issue Republicans should wait and educate Americans about the horror of a******n after the e******n.

Reply
Jul 10, 2024 20:42:18   #
fullspinzoo
 
DAV wrote:
Remember, most Republican politicians are RINOs. What they say and what they do are two different things. They are really Demonocrats.

Thk goodness for MAGA!

Reply
Jul 11, 2024 09:27:28   #
Ronald Hatt Loc: Lansing, Mich
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
https://spectator.org/the-republican-convention-must-stop-its-retreat-on-a******n/ Amen!!!


Every human being, *must declare their intentions, on A******n, before God...

Let the pieces fall where they may!

*If, you buy into that...you are as guilty as those that do it! { In the Bible, on page "3"?}

Reply
Jul 11, 2024 10:32:45   #
fullspinzoo
 
Ronald Hatt wrote:
Every human being, *must declare their intentions, on A******n, before God...

Let the pieces fall where they may!

*If, you buy into that...you are as guilty as those that do it! { In the Bible, on page "3"?}


Agree!

Reply
 
 
Jul 11, 2024 11:53:12   #
saltwind 78 Loc: Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
 
DAV wrote:
Remember, most Republican politicians are RINOs. What they say and what they do are two different things. They are really Demonocrats.


Dav, Your post demonstrates that the Republican Party has no desire for diversity of opinion within its ranks. The Democratic Party certainly does. It welcomes people of every race, ethnicity, and political opinions. That's why the MAGAs will lose the upcoming p**********l e******n, and remain the majority party!

Reply
Jul 11, 2024 12:08:06   #
Gatsby
 
saltwind 78 wrote:
Dav, Your post demonstrates that the Republican Party has no desire for diversity of opinion within its ranks. The Democratic Party certainly does. It welcomes people of every race, ethnicity, and political opinions. That's why the MAGAs will lose the upcoming p**********l e******n, and remain the majority party!


Do you understand what you post

"That's why the MAGAs will lose the upcoming p**********l e******n, and remain the majority party!"


Reply
Jul 11, 2024 13:27:51   #
F.D.R.
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
https://spectator.org/the-republican-convention-must-stop-its-retreat-on-a******n/ Amen!!!


My personal view on a******n is simple, human life begins when the sperm fertilizes the egg and any interference with the process after that is murder. HOWEVER, not everyone agrees, or cares and I don't run the world and as a man I'll never have to make that decision. SO, what are the alternatives for those who insist a******n should be illegal? I offer two: #1 Those of you who oppose a******n sign up in a national registry and instead of a******n a number is drawn from the registry and you pay for the prenatal care and delivery then you get to adopt that child that you saved, no ands ifs or buts. #2 All would-be aborted babies are sent to government centers to be raised and educated until age 21. Otherwise leave it to GOD to decide how to deal with those who choose a******n and those who perform a******n and don't worry yourself about what others do.

Reply
Jul 11, 2024 14:01:40   #
pegw
 
I think the republicans stance on a******n did them more damage than they think and as long as that is their platform, they will continue to loose ground to the Democrats

Reply
Page 1 of 3 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com
Copyright 2012-2024 IDF International Technologies, Inc.