One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Here's How Many Democrats V**ed Requiring Proof of Citizenship to V**e?
Jul 10, 2024 18:36:21   #
fullspinzoo
 
https://www.dailysignal.com/?mkt_tok=ODI0LU1IVC0zMDQAAAGUPaPjTp1WF3vgajzo2pv6vCF5zSOsqiGqLhZMuzgRhFOimFDTALGIyCGcFguqS4HxHACaCsXT2nFzaZF-p7AJ6Xi4gPzwiXsk6ZYRd9ktrDwXy3k Just more proof that the left is into letting anyone v**e if they're going to v**e for Democrats. It used to be a priviledge to become an American citizen, but now the I******S have more rights than we do. First they are ILLEGAL. Secondly, they are v****g illegally. You guys on the left must be so proud to be part of an group that breaks every law they possibly can!

Reply
Jul 10, 2024 18:39:45   #
Ricktloml
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
https://www.dailysignal.com/?mkt_tok=ODI0LU1IVC0zMDQAAAGUPaPjTp1WF3vgajzo2pv6vCF5zSOsqiGqLhZMuzgRhFOimFDTALGIyCGcFguqS4HxHACaCsXT2nFzaZF-p7AJ6Xi4gPzwiXsk6ZYRd9ktrDwXy3k Just more proof that the left is into letting anyone v**e if they're going to v**e for Democrats. It used to be a priviledge to become an American citizen, but now the I******S have more rights than we do. First they are ILLEGAL. Secondly, they are v****g illegally. You guys on the left must be so proud to be part of an group that breaks every law they possibly can!
https://www.dailysignal.com/?mkt_tok=ODI0LU1IVC0zM... (show quote)


The Left/Democrat-C*******t Party has been telling i******s once they force their way into the country they can v**e in American e******ns. Gee, no wonder they are opposed to the Republican lead only citizens can v**e law.

Reply
Jul 11, 2024 09:52:47   #
Ronald Hatt Loc: Lansing, Mich
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
https://www.dailysignal.com/?mkt_tok=ODI0LU1IVC0zMDQAAAGUPaPjTp1WF3vgajzo2pv6vCF5zSOsqiGqLhZMuzgRhFOimFDTALGIyCGcFguqS4HxHACaCsXT2nFzaZF-p7AJ6Xi4gPzwiXsk6ZYRd9ktrDwXy3k Just more proof that the left is into letting anyone v**e if they're going to v**e for Democrats. It used to be a priviledge to become an American citizen, but now the I******S have more rights than we do. First they are ILLEGAL. Secondly, they are v****g illegally. You guys on the left must be so proud to be part of an group that breaks every law they possibly can!
https://www.dailysignal.com/?mkt_tok=ODI0LU1IVC0zM... (show quote)


People "on the left", are sub human, dolts, that are "Clueless, in Seattle", & in their heads!

Reply
 
 
Jul 12, 2024 09:19:28   #
currahee506
 
Schumer and his buddy demos themselves are not freedom-loving Americans they are foreigners from the land of Manhattan. They h**e Christians. They have no morality about doing that which is illegal by letting foreigners invade our country and taking it over.

Reply
Jul 12, 2024 10:24:58   #
Ronald Hatt Loc: Lansing, Mich
 
currahee506 wrote:
Schumer and his buddy demos themselves are not freedom-loving Americans they are foreigners from the land of Manhattan. They h**e Christians. They have no morality about doing that which is illegal by letting foreigners invade our country and taking it over.


{They Obviously h**e Human Infants also!} What kind of evil Heinous, Fiends are they?....:O{{{

Murderous ones, of NO SOUL!....They are Damned to Hell! { They earned that fate}

Reply
Jul 12, 2024 11:06:03   #
fullspinzoo
 
Ronald Hatt wrote:
{They Obviously h**e Human Infants also!} What kind of evil Heinous, Fiends are they?....:O{{{

Murderous ones, of NO SOUL!....They are Damned to Hell! { They earned that fate}


Democrats are the "scum of the earth". And they just proved it "one more time".

Reply
Jul 13, 2024 08:32:09   #
Ronald Hatt Loc: Lansing, Mich
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
Democrats are the "scum of the earth". And they just proved it "one more time".


*will never disappoint Satan, & his minions! { daily & annually}...*Forevermore, in Edgar A. Poe's words

Ultra Libs, have no soul, & and are bound for Hell, in a handbasket! { They have chosen eternal obliqueness, & much excessive heat!}

Demo'rats, & their ultra-progressive, neo-Socialisstic, ideology, fit America, like Muslims, & their warped evil Koran!

Obama, & his E*****rate, are saturating this Nation, with the American-hating scourge of Middle Eastern Muslims thinking American hating, "Forever Arabic tribe h**ers"!

America does *Not want or *Need their 5000-year-old tribal mentality of cutting off heads, & k*****g their enemies!

They have brought their archaic, & fundamentally flawed "History", here for us to witness...*as if we didn't already.

Have enough problems with Demo'rats, & their murderous tactics, of k*****g human infants!

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com
Copyright 2012-2024 IDF International Technologies, Inc.