One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Will the real Donald Trump Stand Up
Jul 10, 2024 07:34:31   #
ACP45 Loc: Rhode Island
 
Factoid 1

"Donald Trump delivered a speech to the Libertarian Party Convention on May 25th (see it here; read its transcript here), and said that if he becomes President again, America will “quit spending hundreds of billions of dollars to fight other people’s wars”; and on May 28th, the Washington Post, headlined “Trump makes sweeping promises to donors on audacious fundraising tour”, and reported that at one fundraising event for billionaires and centi-millionaires (not for mere v**ers), “he suggested that he would have bombed Moscow and Beijing if Russia invaded Ukraine or China invaded Taiwan.https://www.lewrockwell.com/2024/07/no_author/why-trump-too-is-totally-unacceptable-to-v**e-for/

MY COMMENT: You are either for peace and negotiation, or continuing America's never ending wars. You can't have it both ways!

Factoid 2

On the issue of "Project 2025" - On Friday, Trump appeared to distance himself from Project 2025 by posting on his social media website that he "knows nothing" about it.

"I have no idea who is behind it. I disagree with some of the things they’re saying and some of the things they’re saying are absolutely ridiculous and abysmal. Anything they do, I wish them luck, but I have nothing to do with them," he wrote.

So, what is Project 2025, what is the group’s goals, and who is behind it?

To begin, the stated goal on their website is:

It is not enough for conservatives to win e******ns. If we are going to rescue the country from the grip of the radical Left, we need both a governing agenda and the right people in place, ready to carry this agenda out on Day One of the next conservative Administration. In other words, Project 2025 is the MAGA agenda Donald! Stop being such a "Wuss" and stand up for the principals you espouse!

https://www.fox4news.com/news/project-2025-does-trump-support-biden-taraji-henson
https://counter-currents.com/2024/07/trumps-betrayal-of-project-2025/

Factoid 3 MAGA

Speaking in Waco, Texas — of all places — Trump said that “I am your warrior, I am your justice . . . for those who have been wronged and betrayed . . . I am your retribution,” and “either the Deep State destroys America or we destroy the Deep State.”

Our democracy has devolved into rule by money, as it invariably does. Project 2025’s $22 million budget was surpassed by Miriam Adelson’s pledge of $100 million to the Trump campaign with the clear intention of putting Israel, rather than America, First. Even if you think you can outspend the Deep State and the establishment, would that be an efficient solution? And would it even matter if weapons such as blackmail and lawfare are being used against candidates?

"Conservatives have failed to conserve anything because of their cowardice and incompetence. But if more conservatives shared Project 2025’s militancy, then they would have been successful and America would not presently be slouching toward becoming a pastel Soviet Union with third-world demographics. This is why the Left has been so alarmed by Project 2025. They are terrified of facing a real enemy for once instead of an impotent punching bag." https://counter-currents.com/2024/07/trumps-betrayal-of-project-2025/

Reply
Jul 10, 2024 08:24:34   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
ACP45 wrote:
Factoid 1

"Donald Trump delivered a speech to the Libertarian Party Convention on May 25th (see it here; read its transcript here), and said that if he becomes President again, America will “quit spending hundreds of billions of dollars to fight other people’s wars”; and on May 28th, the Washington Post, headlined “Trump makes sweeping promises to donors on audacious fundraising tour”, and reported that at one fundraising event for billionaires and centi-millionaires (not for mere v**ers), “he suggested that he would have bombed Moscow and Beijing if Russia invaded Ukraine or China invaded Taiwan.https://www.lewrockwell.com/2024/07/no_author/why-trump-too-is-totally-unacceptable-to-v**e-for/

MY COMMENT: You are either for peace and negotiation, or continuing America's never ending wars. You can't have it both ways!

Factoid 2

On the issue of "Project 2025" - On Friday, Trump appeared to distance himself from Project 2025 by posting on his social media website that he "knows nothing" about it.

"I have no idea who is behind it. I disagree with some of the things they’re saying and some of the things they’re saying are absolutely ridiculous and abysmal. Anything they do, I wish them luck, but I have nothing to do with them," he wrote.

So, what is Project 2025, what is the group’s goals, and who is behind it?

To begin, the stated goal on their website is:

It is not enough for conservatives to win e******ns. If we are going to rescue the country from the grip of the radical Left, we need both a governing agenda and the right people in place, ready to carry this agenda out on Day One of the next conservative Administration. In other words, Project 2025 is the MAGA agenda Donald! Stop being such a "Wuss" and stand up for the principals you espouse!

https://www.fox4news.com/news/project-2025-does-trump-support-biden-taraji-henson
https://counter-currents.com/2024/07/trumps-betrayal-of-project-2025/

Factoid 3 MAGA

Speaking in Waco, Texas — of all places — Trump said that “I am your warrior, I am your justice . . . for those who have been wronged and betrayed . . . I am your retribution,” and “either the Deep State destroys America or we destroy the Deep State.”

Our democracy has devolved into rule by money, as it invariably does. Project 2025’s $22 million budget was surpassed by Miriam Adelson’s pledge of $100 million to the Trump campaign with the clear intention of putting Israel, rather than America, First. Even if you think you can outspend the Deep State and the establishment, would that be an efficient solution? And would it even matter if weapons such as blackmail and lawfare are being used against candidates?

"Conservatives have failed to conserve anything because of their cowardice and incompetence. But if more conservatives shared Project 2025’s militancy, then they would have been successful and America would not presently be slouching toward becoming a pastel Soviet Union with third-world demographics. This is why the Left has been so alarmed by Project 2025. They are terrified of facing a real enemy for once instead of an impotent punching bag." https://counter-currents.com/2024/07/trumps-betrayal-of-project-2025/
b Factoid 1 /b br br "Donald Trump deliver... (show quote)


I'm terrified of Biden remaining President and uncomfortable with Trump. I'll take uncomfortable over terrified any day.

Reply
Jul 10, 2024 14:47:34   #
ACP45 Loc: Rhode Island
 
JFlorio wrote:
I'm terrified of Biden remaining President and uncomfortable with Trump. I'll take uncomfortable over terrified any day.


Agreed. I am hoping that Trump supporters get on T***h Social and make it clear that they support the 4 Main Goals of Project 2025 listed below:

1. Restore the family as the centerpiece of American life and protect
our children.
2. Dismantle the administrative state and return self-governance to the
American people.
3. Defend our nation’s sovereignty, borders, and bounty against global threats.
4. Secure our God-given individual rights to live freely—what our Constitution
calls “the Blessings of Liberty.”

Mr. Trump, stop playing the politician, and start acting like a statesman and state unequivocally that you support this agenda!

Reply
 
 
Jul 10, 2024 15:28:26   #
AuntiE Loc: 45th Least Free State
 
ACP45 wrote:
Agreed. I am hoping that Trump supporters get on T***h Social and make it clear that they support the 4 Main Goals of Project 2025 listed below:

1. Restore the family as the centerpiece of American life and protect
our children.
2. Dismantle the administrative state and return self-governance to the
American people.
3. Defend our nation’s sovereignty, borders, and bounty against global threats.
4. Secure our God-given individual rights to live freely—what our Constitution
calls “the Blessings of Liberty.”

Mr. Trump, stop playing the politician, and start acting like a statesman and state unequivocally that you support this agenda!
Agreed. I am hoping that Trump supporters get on T... (show quote)


At the risk of a flaming sword being shot toward me, no to taking to social media to wholly support the listed goals.

Absolutely unequivocally strongly focus on the two major issues; i*****l i*********n and the cost of living. There is not a single state that is not enduring issues based on the border invasion. 98% of real people are enduring issues on everyday expenses. Those are wining issues.

My stance does not discount the importance of the other issues. It takes into account Independents, whose v**es are needed, do not necessarily care about those other positions.

An e******n is a political event, not a statesman event.

Reply
Jul 10, 2024 15:38:13   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
AuntiE wrote:
At the risk of a flaming sword being shot toward me, no to taking to social media to wholly support the listed goals.

Absolutely unequivocally strongly focus on the two major issues; i*****l i*********n and the cost of living. There is not a single state that is not enduring issues based on the border invasion. 98% of real people are enduring issues on everyday expenses. Those are wining issues.

My stance does not discount the importance of the other issues. It takes into account Independents, whose v**es are needed, do not necessarily care about those other positions.

An e******n is a political event, not a statesman event.
At the risk of a flaming sword being shot toward m... (show quote)


That would be simple and to the point! Why muddy the waters?

Reply
Jul 10, 2024 15:50:14   #
AuntiE Loc: 45th Least Free State
 
JFlorio wrote:
That would be simple and to the point! Why muddy the waters?


As they are seeking issues to use against him, why give them that as a talking point.

If he uses the Border Patrol numbers, the grocery costs, mortgage and car loan interest rates, and utilities cost increases, he has strong talking points.

Reply
Jul 10, 2024 16:38:24   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
AuntiE wrote:
As they are seeking issues to use against him, why give them that as a talking point.

If he uses the Border Patrol numbers, the grocery costs, mortgage and car loan interest rates, and utilities cost increases, he has strong talking points.


Yes he does and most can relate.

Reply
 
 
Jul 10, 2024 16:41:26   #
AuntiE Loc: 45th Least Free State
 
JFlorio wrote:
Yes he does and most can relate.


Probably unwieldy and difficult; however, think clock showing daily invasion numbers. As the Border Patrol does not support Biden, they would probably find a way to provide the numbers.

Reply
Jul 11, 2024 06:22:17   #
ACP45 Loc: Rhode Island
 
AuntiE wrote:
At the risk of a flaming sword being shot toward me, no to taking to social media to wholly support the listed goals.

Absolutely unequivocally strongly focus on the two major issues; i*****l i*********n and the cost of living. There is not a single state that is not enduring issues based on the border invasion. 98% of real people are enduring issues on everyday expenses. Those are wining issues.

My stance does not discount the importance of the other issues. It takes into account Independents, whose v**es are needed, do not necessarily care about those other positions.

An e******n is a political event, not a statesman event.
At the risk of a flaming sword being shot toward m... (show quote)


I understand the point that you and JFlorio are making. The border crisis is probably the number 1 issue that virtually everyone can and should agree upon. But it was still a mistake by Trump to throw shade on the 4 main principles of Project 2025. He should have either said nothing about it, or that he supported the majority of the ideas outlined in the document. As to the comment that an e******n is a political event, and not a statesman event, do people no longer value character and principles of the leader they elect, or do they simply want someone to tell them what they want to hear? That is the question.

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com
Copyright 2012-2024 IDF International Technologies, Inc.