One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Inflation might increase under Trump
Jul 10, 2024 06:57:06   #
Coos Bay Tom Loc: coos bay oregon
 
https://thehill.com/business/4762000-higher-inflation-trump-possible-experts/

Reply
Jul 10, 2024 07:16:55   #
Liberty Tree
 
Coos Bay Tom wrote:
https://thehill.com/business/4762000-higher-inflation-trump-possible-experts/


Opinions are not fact

Reply
Jul 10, 2024 08:28:16   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
Coos Bay Tom wrote:
https://thehill.com/business/4762000-higher-inflation-trump-possible-experts/


Need to understand these so called economists and investors. They don't want tariffs of any kind. they don't care if we are taken advantage of in trading as long as there is a profit to be made. Inflation is too many dollars circulating in the economy. Tariffs would probably decrease that, limiting investments, and decreasing inflation. Interesting debate.

Reply
 
 
Jul 10, 2024 10:24:21   #
Kevyn
 
JFlorio wrote:
Need to understand these so called economists and investors. They don't want tariffs of any kind. they don't care if we are taken advantage of in trading as long as there is a profit to be made. Inflation is too many dollars circulating in the economy. Tariffs would probably decrease that, limiting investments, and decreasing inflation. Interesting debate.


Corporate taxes would remove “too many dollars” from circulating in the economy. And not harm working families. Think if the FED could use taxes rather than interest rates to fight inflation and too hot an economy.

Reply
Jul 10, 2024 14:33:48   #
pegw
 
Coos Bay Tom wrote:
https://thehill.com/business/4762000-higher-inflation-trump-possible-experts/


Just the tariffs would give us 10% inflation.

Reply
Jul 10, 2024 14:44:07   #
Salvatore
 
Coos Bay Tom
And we might have Peace & Prosperity! And joe biden may finally rest in a home! And maybe California won't have any floods or mud slides, or forest fires, or earth quakes, or that the Israel will finally wipe out Hamas, or Florida may not have any hurricanes! And I hope that the sun will come up tomorrow!

Reply
Jul 11, 2024 00:18:42   #
Coos Bay Tom Loc: coos bay oregon
 
Salvatore wrote:
Coos Bay Tom
And we might have Peace & Prosperity! And joe biden may finally rest in a home! And maybe California won't have any floods or mud slides, or forest fires, or earth quakes, or that the Israel will finally wipe out Hamas, or Florida may not have any hurricanes! And I hope that the sun will come up tomorrow!


That is a lot to hope for but I can't blame you .

Reply
 
 
Jul 11, 2024 06:54:43   #
wilpharm
 
Coos Bay Tom wrote:
https://thehill.com/business/4762000-higher-inflation-trump-possible-experts/


and it might NOT..WTF do you know??

Reply
Jul 11, 2024 06:56:24   #
wilpharm
 
Kevyn wrote:
Corporate taxes would remove “too many dollars” from circulating in the economy. And not harm working families. Think if the FED could use taxes rather than interest rates to fight inflation and too hot an economy.


why dont you voluntarily send in a few more bucks.... its ok for everyone else but you to pay more..maroon

Reply
Jul 11, 2024 12:33:33   #
Wonttakeitanymore
 
Coos Bay Tom wrote:
https://thehill.com/business/4762000-higher-inflation-trump-possible-experts/


Can’t be worse than the demented veg

Reply
Jul 12, 2024 00:41:44   #
America 1 Loc: South Miami
 
Coos Bay Tom wrote:
https://thehill.com/business/4762000-higher-inflation-trump-possible-experts/


Yeah, and cows are going to fly over the moon.
Everyone will live happily ever after.

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com
Copyright 2012-2024 IDF International Technologies, Inc.