One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Inch by Inch, the Supreme Court is clawing back constitutional governance in the USA!
Page 1 of 2 next>
Jul 10, 2024 01:59:50   #
fullspinzoo
 
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/07/inch_by_inch_the_supreme_court_is_clawing_back_constitutional_governance_in_the_usa.html

Reply
Jul 10, 2024 05:04:28   #
ACP45 Loc: Rhode Island
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/07/inch_by_inch_the_supreme_court_is_clawing_back_constitutional_governance_in_the_usa.html


Great article:

Cliff Notes Version:

"We eagerly look forward to the day the Court decides to let the other shoe drop and restore democracy to our nation. In that anticipated future decision, the Court will reason that because Article I of the US Constitution vests the legislative power of the United States in Congress, and agency regulations are not acts of Congress, agency regulations are not laws. That decision will be the most glorious achievement of the Dobbs court."

Reply
Jul 10, 2024 06:19:02   #
fullspinzoo
 
ACP45 wrote:
Great article:

Cliff Notes Version:

"We eagerly look forward to the day the Court decides to let the other shoe drop and restore democracy to our nation. In that anticipated future decision, the Court will reason that because Article I of the US Constitution vests the legislative power of the United States in Congress, and agency regulations are not acts of Congress, agency regulations are not laws. That decision will be the most glorious achievement of the Dobbs court."
Great article: br br Cliff Notes Version: br br ... (show quote)


Thanks, ACP!

Reply
 
 
Jul 10, 2024 07:51:35   #
American Vet
 
ACP45 wrote:
Great article:

Cliff Notes Version:

"We eagerly look forward to the day the Court decides to let the other shoe drop and restore democracy to our nation. In that anticipated future decision, the Court will reason that because Article I of the US Constitution vests the legislative power of the United States in Congress, and agency regulations are not acts of Congress, agency regulations are not laws. That decision will be the most glorious achievement of the Dobbs court."
Great article: br br Cliff Notes Version: br br ... (show quote)



Reply
Jul 10, 2024 09:31:27   #
saltwind 78 Loc: Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
 
ACP45 wrote:
Great article:

Cliff Notes Version:

"We eagerly look forward to the day the Court decides to let the other shoe drop and restore democracy to our nation. In that anticipated future decision, the Court will reason that because Article I of the US Constitution vests the legislative power of the United States in Congress, and agency regulations are not acts of Congress, agency regulations are not laws. That decision will be the most glorious achievement of the Dobbs court."
Great article: br br Cliff Notes Version: br br ... (show quote)


ACP, The court restoring democracy? Really? So far the court has taken reproductive rights away from woman, increased the power of the executive branch as never before, helped the Donald delay court appearances in order to help him avoid being tried for all kinds of crimes, etc. If that's not bad enough, two of the Justices, Alito, and Thomas have taken extremely expensive vacations paid for by billionaires. Thomas paid for vacations cost around four million dollars, paid for by a billionaire with business before the court.
I heard a rumor that the GOP if elected in the next e******n will seek to raise the number of Justices to twenty four in order to keep control of the high court forever. This is just a rumor, and I have no evidence, but let's keep an eye and ear open.
Bribery payments are now called gratuities, and the Court continues to fail to write any kind of rules concerning their behavior. Some of the Justices have refused to recuse themselves from decisions that they have selfish interests in, like Clarance Thomas refusing to recuse himself from a case in which his wife could go on trial for helping Trump in the i**********n at the Capitol building. She helped Trump plan the entire thing.

Reply
Jul 10, 2024 10:10:24   #
fullspinzoo
 
saltwind 78 wrote:
ACP, The court restoring democracy? Really? So far the court has taken reproductive rights away from woman, increased the power of the executive branch as never before, helped the Donald delay court appearances in order to help him avoid being tried for all kinds of crimes, etc. If that's not bad enough, two of the Justices, Alito, and Thomas have taken extremely expensive vacations paid for by billionaires. Thomas paid for vacations cost around four million dollars, paid for by a billionaire with business before the court.
I heard a rumor that the GOP if elected in the next e******n will seek to raise the number of Justices to twenty four in order to keep control of the high court forever. This is just a rumor, and I have no evidence, but let's keep an eye and ear open.
Bribery payments are now called gratuities, and the Court continues to fail to write any kind of rules concerning their behavior. Some of the Justices have refused to recuse themselves from decisions that they have selfish interests in, like Clarance Thomas refusing to recuse himself from a case in which his wife could go on trial for helping Trump in the i**********n at the Capitol building. She helped Trump plan the entire thing.
ACP, The court restoring democracy? Really? So far... (show quote)


You're in sad shape with your very biased claims....most of which is a bunch of bulls**t.

Reply
Jul 10, 2024 10:48:35   #
American Vet
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
You're in sad shape with your very biased claims....most of which is a bunch of bulls**t.


Well, Salty has been shown to be a notorious liar......

Reply
 
 
Jul 10, 2024 11:01:12   #
Ronald Hatt Loc: Lansing, Mich
 
ACP45 wrote:
Great article:

Cliff Notes Version:

"We eagerly look forward to the day the Court decides to let the other shoe drop and restore democracy to our nation. In that anticipated future decision, the Court will reason that because Article I of the US Constitution vests the legislative power of the United States in Congress, and agency regulations are not acts of Congress, agency regulations are not laws. That decision will be the most glorious achievement of the Dobbs court."
Great article: br br Cliff Notes Version: br br ... (show quote)


Just imagine: *Obammy....*Nominates Merrick garland for SCOYUS? :O}}} [ NO...very sad] Treasonous!

Obammy, names 2 lesbians to the SCOTUS...[ Then they "re-define marriage"?] Insane?...yes!

Stupid, beyond all Sensibility? [ yes] politically irresponsible?...{ absolutely}

Did Someone, say Obama, "was a great President"?...{ exile that fool} **Wait: Double exile that fool!

Reply
Jul 10, 2024 11:10:39   #
fullspinzoo
 
American Vet wrote:
Well, Salty has been shown to be a notorious liar......


No doubt. But without question, his loyalty is very much misplaced. I saw a great picture, meme, don't know what to call it. Trump on one side, Biden on the other ...and it showed the prices or the percentage increase ie groceries up 25% gas $2.38 under Trump ~ $4.23 under Biden and 6 or 8 comparisons. Now, I can't find it. But anyway, the whole world knows things were better under Trump...and Salty is in usual denial. Thks for your comment!

Reply
Jul 10, 2024 11:19:41   #
Michael Roy Loc: North of Amarillo
 
saltwind 78 wrote:
ACP, The court restoring democracy? Really? So far the court has taken reproductive rights away from woman, increased the power of the executive branch as never before, helped the Donald delay court appearances in order to help him avoid being tried for all kinds of crimes, etc. If that's not bad enough, two of the Justices, Alito, and Thomas have taken extremely expensive vacations paid for by billionaires. Thomas paid for vacations cost around four million dollars, paid for by a billionaire with business before the court.
I heard a rumor that the GOP if elected in the next e******n will seek to raise the number of Justices to twenty four in order to keep control of the high court forever. This is just a rumor, and I have no evidence, but let's keep an eye and ear open.
Bribery payments are now called gratuities, and the Court continues to fail to write any kind of rules concerning their behavior. Some of the Justices have refused to recuse themselves from decisions that they have selfish interests in, like Clarance Thomas refusing to recuse himself from a case in which his wife could go on trial for helping Trump in the i**********n at the Capitol building. She helped Trump plan the entire thing.
ACP, The court restoring democracy? Really? So far... (show quote)


It’s still unofficial but that post right there is likely to make you number one again this month.

Reply
Jul 10, 2024 14:07:14   #
Salvatore
 
fullspinzoo
Another site for us to go into! No thanks! Tell us what it says and if we don't believe you we will do the checking, unless your not capable of explaining it!

Reply
 
 
Jul 10, 2024 14:22:47   #
pegw
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/07/inch_by_inch_the_supreme_court_is_clawing_back_constitutional_governance_in_the_usa.html


American Thinker is a hyper partisan right wing rag with a very low degree of credibility, according to Media Bias and Ad Fontes

Reply
Jul 10, 2024 14:42:36   #
ACP45 Loc: Rhode Island
 
pegw wrote:
American Thinker is a hyper partisan right wing rag with a very low degree of credibility, according to Media Bias and Ad Fontes


Your cut and paste "canned response" is getting tiresome!

Reply
Jul 10, 2024 16:05:45   #
American Vet
 
pegw wrote:
American Thinker is a hyper partisan right wing rag with a very low degree of credibility, according to Media Bias and Ad Fontes


Typical weak-minded response: Cannot refute the content so attacks the source.

Reply
Jul 10, 2024 17:22:05   #
Cornflakes Loc: Texas
 
pegw wrote:
American Thinker is a hyper partisan right wing rag with a very low degree of credibility, according to Media Bias and Ad Fontes


Says them two left butt wipes😄

Reply
Page 1 of 2 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com
Copyright 2012-2024 IDF International Technologies, Inc.