One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
*Biden Family Slammed with Surprise Subpoena – Now They Can’t Hide Their Secret Anymore
Page 1 of 2 next>
May 18, 2024 10:30:15   #
Ri-chard Loc: 23322
 
Republicans turned up the investigative heat with a new action that is determined to uncover details of how the Biden family operates. GOP leaders are going after the money trail that leads to the Biden family.

The Oversight Committee has been investigating the Biden family for more than two years. Inquiries are focused on alleged suspicious business dealings. The committee has called on the president to testify over allegedly accumulating “over $24 million that has flowed from foreign sources to you, your family and their business associates.”
“It is unbelievable,” Comer said about evidence collected so far. “I don’t think you would find very many people that have a billion-dollar net worth that have as many different bank accounts as this Biden family had. Many of these were shell companies.”

https://americanjournaldaily.com/biden-family-surprise-subpoena/?utm_source=ogms&utm_medium=email

Reply
May 18, 2024 10:43:22   #
guzzimaestro
 
Ri-chard wrote:
Republicans turned up the investigative heat with a new action that is determined to uncover details of how the Biden family operates. GOP leaders are going after the money trail that leads to the Biden family.

The Oversight Committee has been investigating the Biden family for more than two years. Inquiries are focused on alleged suspicious business dealings. The committee has called on the president to testify over allegedly accumulating “over $24 million that has flowed from foreign sources to you, your family and their business associates.”
“It is unbelievable,” Comer said about evidence collected so far. “I don’t think you would find very many people that have a billion-dollar net worth that have as many different bank accounts as this Biden family had. Many of these were shell companies.”

https://americanjournaldaily.com/biden-family-surprise-subpoena/?utm_source=ogms&utm_medium=email
Republicans turned up the investigative heat with ... (show quote)


But but but... biden's an 'elderly man with a poor memory ' he gets a pass on everything.

Reply
May 18, 2024 10:51:40   #
Proud American Patriot
 
Ri-chard wrote:
Republicans turned up the investigative heat with a new action that is determined to uncover details of how the Biden family operates. GOP leaders are going after the money trail that leads to the Biden family.

The Oversight Committee has been investigating the Biden family for more than two years. Inquiries are focused on alleged suspicious business dealings. The committee has called on the president to testify over allegedly accumulating “over $24 million that has flowed from foreign sources to you, your family and their business associates.”
“It is unbelievable,” Comer said about evidence collected so far. “I don’t think you would find very many people that have a billion-dollar net worth that have as many different bank accounts as this Biden family had. Many of these were shell companies.”

https://americanjournaldaily.com/biden-family-surprise-subpoena/?utm_source=ogms&utm_medium=email
Republicans turned up the investigative heat with ... (show quote)


Obiden may be deemed incompetent to testify, like with the secret documents he had in his garage, BUT he is competent to run the country. Treason. Charge him and his cohorts, find them guilty and hang them in public!

Reply
 
 
May 18, 2024 10:53:24   #
Proud American Patriot
 
guzzimaestro wrote:
But but but... biden's an 'elderly man with a poor memory ' he gets a pass on everything.


Lmao. A very nice elderly t*****r.

Reply
May 19, 2024 07:16:04   #
DAV
 
guzzimaestro wrote:
But but but... biden's an 'elderly man with a poor memory ' he gets a pass on everything.


Obiden does not 'sweat the small stuff'....his daddy Soros will take care of him !

Reply
May 19, 2024 09:20:41   #
Ronald Hatt Loc: Lansing, Mich
 
Ri-chard wrote:
Republicans turned up the investigative heat with a new action that is determined to uncover details of how the Biden family operates. GOP leaders are going after the money trail that leads to the Biden family.

The Oversight Committee has been investigating the Biden family for more than two years. Inquiries are focused on alleged suspicious business dealings. The committee has called on the president to testify over allegedly accumulating “over $24 million that has flowed from foreign sources to you, your family and their business associates.”
“It is unbelievable,” Comer said about evidence collected so far. “I don’t think you would find very many people that have a billion-dollar net worth that have as many different bank accounts as this Biden family had. Many of these were shell companies.”

https://americanjournaldaily.com/biden-family-surprise-subpoena/?utm_source=ogms&utm_medium=email
Republicans turned up the investigative heat with ... (show quote)


"NO"...can't be....Does "Ri-chard", begin to show a glimmer of intelligence?...[ Is that possible?]

[ "OH, OH", the sky must be falling......]

How about we "AT LEAST", EXILE THE ENTIRE FAMILY TO IRAN? "or" A LEPER, COLONY?

Reply
May 19, 2024 11:55:06   #
Ri-chard Loc: 23322
 
Ronald Hatt wrote:
"NO"...can't be....Does "Ri-chard", begin to show a glimmer of intelligence?...[ Is that possible?]

[ "OH, OH", the sky must be falling......]

How about we "AT LEAST", EXILE THE ENTIRE FAMILY TO IRAN? "or" A LEPER, COLONY?
"NO"...can't be....Does "Ri-chard&q... (show quote)


Still can't stay on point. Got to make it personal when you have nothing to say on the reporting. Very intelligent.

Reply
 
 
May 19, 2024 13:06:37   #
sail375
 
If the Evidence is there, why not?

Don't Democrats preach that no one is above the Law?

Right back at ya, Democrats!

The very old but familiar game of Tit for Tat that Democrats and Republicans always play.

Here we go again!

Reply
May 19, 2024 13:08:45   #
Ri-chard Loc: 23322
 
sail375 wrote:
If the Evidence is there, why not?

Don't Democrats preach that no one is above the Law?

Right back at ya, Democrats!

The very old but familiar game of Tit for Tat that Democrats and Republicans always play.

Here we go again!


Yes, it makes for good theater with our elected actors. Shame we pay for it.

Reply
May 19, 2024 13:38:00   #
JuristBooks Loc: North Carolina
 
Proud American Patriot wrote:
Obiden may be deemed incompetent to testify, like with the secret documents he had in his garage, BUT he is competent to run the country. Treason. Charge him and his cohorts, find them guilty and hang them in public!


What a simple but true post. Eviscerate them as they hang. You know, to ensure Death comes visiting.

Reply
May 19, 2024 14:53:37   #
1ProudAmerican
 
Proud American Patriot wrote:
Obiden may be deemed incompetent to testify, like with the secret documents he had in his garage, BUT he is competent to run the country. Treason. Charge him and his cohorts, find them guilty and hang them in public!


Put it on Pay per View and we could wipe out the debt....

Reply
 
 
May 19, 2024 15:13:03   #
Proud American Patriot
 
1ProudAmerican wrote:
Put it on Pay per View and we could wipe out the debt....


Lol. R.O.I.

Reply
May 19, 2024 15:33:22   #
pegw
 
This claim really needed fact checking. So I did a search for "surprise Biden subpoena" and nothing popped up. Then I did a search for American Journal Daily. To no surprise, it is a right wing rag with a mixed record for t***hfulness. There is a good chance this is a big, fat lie.

Reply
May 19, 2024 16:16:48   #
American Vet
 
pegw wrote:
This claim really needed fact checking. So I did a search for "surprise Biden subpoena" and nothing popped up. Then I did a search for American Journal Daily. To no surprise, it is a right wing rag with a mixed record for t***hfulness. There is a good chance this is a big, fat lie.


It is obvious that you simply are not smart enough to use a computer and search engines:

“This morning I issued a subpoena for targeted financial information from a certain financial institution related to [first brother] Jim Biden, [his wife] Sarah Biden, and [first son] H****r B***n,” Comer (R-Ky.) announced on Fox Business Network’s “Mornings with Maria.”
https://nypost.com/2024/05/16/us-news/james-comer-claims-to-have-unearthed-new-biden-bank-accounts-issues-subpoena/

House Committee on Oversight Chairman Rep. James Comer, R-Ky., announced a new legislative motion that aims to unveil financial information related to the Biden family.
"This morning, I issued a subpoena for targeted financial information from a certain financial institution related to Jim Biden, Sarah Biden and H****r B***n. This is a result of many of the documents that Devin Archer turned over," Comer said Thursday on "Mornings with Maria."
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/comer-announces-new-subpoena-biden-family-probe

Reply
May 19, 2024 16:24:00   #
Ri-chard Loc: 23322
 
American Vet wrote:
It is obvious that you simply are not smart enough to use a computer and search engines:

“This morning I issued a subpoena for targeted financial information from a certain financial institution related to [first brother] Jim Biden, [his wife] Sarah Biden, and [first son] H****r B***n,” Comer (R-Ky.) announced on Fox Business Network’s “Mornings with Maria.”
https://nypost.com/2024/05/16/us-news/james-comer-claims-to-have-unearthed-new-biden-bank-accounts-issues-subpoena/

House Committee on Oversight Chairman Rep. James Comer, R-Ky., announced a new legislative motion that aims to unveil financial information related to the Biden family.
"This morning, I issued a subpoena for targeted financial information from a certain financial institution related to Jim Biden, Sarah Biden and H****r B***n. This is a result of many of the documents that Devin Archer turned over," Comer said Thursday on "Mornings with Maria."
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/comer-announces-new-subpoena-biden-family-probe
It is obvious that you simply are not smart enough... (show quote)


Stop trying to educate the lefties. Let them use google or explorer.

Reply
Page 1 of 2 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com
Copyright 2012-2024 IDF International Technologies, Inc.