One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
State Republican Parties Are Going Broke Due To Trump's Legal Bills
Page <<first <prev 5 of 8 next> last>>
May 19, 2024 21:27:52   #
albertk
 
Bad Bob wrote:
Do you have money for basic needs?



Reply
May 19, 2024 21:53:48   #
Radiance3
 
Bad Bob wrote:
Do you have money for basic needs?

=================
Duh, BB, your president Biden is the most corrupt and stupid president in US history. He is a tyrant. He violates and shreds the Constitution and rule according to a tyrannic Marxist power.

Since he was the VP, he has been violating the Constitution to maintain power. He stole massive, classified documents though he was not entitled to possess. Stored them in various locations, in his wide-opened garage in Delaware, in his Corvette, at his office in both of his mansions in Delaware, at the Penn U Center, and in China Town. And the Justice system claimed that he could not be prosecuted because he has cognitive decline. And why is he still running for president with cognitive and physical decline?

His greed for power and money. He spends taxpayers' money like water. He has bankrupted this country with the highest national debts of $34.97 trillion.

Now this country is sinking rapidly bankrupt, spending 25.6% more than the GDP.

He violates the Supreme Court, Congress, and run through his tyrannic executive abuses.

He imported 15 million i******s, most of the are Muslim terrorists, Hispanic drug dealers and drug addicts, Hispanic convicts and rapists. Chinese c*******ts, Hamas terrorists,
hoping he could use them to populate this country with radical people to v**e for him and his Muslim team like Barack team, and his allies.

US is rapidly sinking both locally and worldwide. All because of Joe Biden. He has so many crimes committed now in the hands of Congress.

He is mentally ill with violent mind. Why is he still running to be president. He could not even walk straight. Every word that comes out of his mouth is a LIE.

He uses our taxes to buy v**es so he could win.
Paid 4 million students' loan already for $138 billion.
Announced he will pay another 30 million students within the next 3 years. These are all lure so these 30 million will v**e for him in Nov. 2024.

He donates to the corrupt Zelensky the total amount of $175 billion already. Zelensky is one of the richest man in the world.

Biden plans to bring tens of millions of the most radical Palestinian Muslims to America. The Palestinians neighbors won't even accept them because they are known to be radical terrorist. Jordan and Egypt won't accept the Palestinians because of their criminal behavior. But this stupid Biden will bring them to America for free food, free housing, free medical care, free education, and free everything as they terrorize and convert America to be Muslim country. Well, I guess Barack likes that.

Biden is the greatest enemy of this country, worse than Putin, and Chinese Xi . At least these two are not in America. But Biden is inside America rapidly destroying this country.

There are many ways to remove Biden. He has so many impeachable crimes.

He could be removed by the 25th Amendment but due to the stupid cackling Kamala B*M Harris, it could be worst.

He has 7.5 months more in office. Bring him to the Old Folks Home where he belongs. He is causing lots of damage to America. He is very dangerous!

This is not only my opinion. Mark Levine, Ted Crus, and so many others demanded Biden's retirement.

We the people are being abused and violated by the power of Joe Biden. He lied all the time, while we are kept in darkness and in secret.

Reply
May 19, 2024 22:22:34   #
son of witless
 
Turtle keeper wrote:
We can only wish


I never tell even the stupidest L*****t to shut up on OPP. I simply question them and demand evidence of the nonsense they post. 91.48 % of the time they shut up. The other 8.51 % of the time they tell me to look up the evidence of what they said myself. .1 % of the time they respond with an almost intelligent answer.

Reply
May 19, 2024 22:37:16   #
dbirch
 
federally indicted mattoid wrote:
He's the worst threat to this country, so I'll pay attention until the threat is neutralized.


How many more "threats" are you missing in your fixation on one man. You give him a whole lot of power. Imagine what you could accomplish if you put half the energy you waste on Trump to something useful, cause I'm still v****g for him and gathering v**ers to v**e for him.

Reply
May 20, 2024 02:43:04   #
Liberal Lily
 
pegw wrote:
I was surprised that the daily politicusUSA has a strong to moderate left wing bias and is mixed for t***hfulness. This according to Media Bias, AllSides, and Biasly. You have to wonder why the Republicans are paying for billionaire Trump's legal bills.


Because they are just that stu-pid.

Reply
May 20, 2024 19:42:39   #
convicted mattoid
 
dbirch wrote:
How many more "threats" are you missing in your fixation on one man. You give him a whole lot of power. Imagine what you could accomplish if you put half the energy you waste on Trump to something useful, cause I'm still v****g for him and gathering v**ers to v**e for him.


I never imagined that I'd see republicans, in my lifetime, subservient to a c***ting, misogynistic narcissist who's hell bent on avenging all who "don't like him."

Live and learn

Reply
May 20, 2024 20:22:30   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 
son of witless wrote:
I never tell even the stupidest L*****t to shut up on OPP. I simply question them and demand evidence of the nonsense they post. 91.48 % of the time they shut up. The other 8.51 % of the time they tell me to look up the evidence of what they said myself. .1 % of the time they respond with an almost intelligent answer.


Did you learn your math from Trump University?

Reply
May 20, 2024 20:41:56   #
dbirch
 
federally indicted mattoid wrote:
I never imagined that I'd see republicans, in my lifetime, subservient to a c***ting, misogynistic narcissist who's hell bent on avenging all who "don't like him."

Live and learn


and I never in my life time that I would see Americans call other Americans such vile, nasty statements such as you do. I wish you no ill will but you are blinded by hatred of a man who you couldn't possibly know and take it out on everyone who disagrees with you. You are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to defend my position and I'm still v****g for him and still not a Republican. What goes around comes around. Look at the caliber of people you chose to align with. Talk about c***ting, lying and narcissist group of people. Hope you can learn to get to a better place to live.

Reply
May 20, 2024 22:16:41   #
son of witless
 
Bad Bob wrote:
Did you learn your math from Trump University?


Are you saying my math is not what it ought to be ?

Reply
May 21, 2024 17:36:10   #
convicted mattoid
 
dbirch wrote:
and I never in my life time that I would see Americans call other Americans such vile, nasty statements such as you do. I wish you no ill will but you are blinded by hatred of a man who you couldn't possibly know and take it out on everyone who disagrees with you. You are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to defend my position and I'm still v****g for him and still not a Republican. What goes around comes around. Look at the caliber of people you chose to align with. Talk about c***ting, lying and narcissist group of people. Hope you can learn to get to a better place to live.
and I never in my life time that I would see Ameri... (show quote)


Thanks, I do hang out with "high caliber" folks and we all recognize that the loser who's on trial for fraud (again) is a threat to our country's stability and strength.

Reply
May 21, 2024 21:41:19   #
dbirch
 
federally indicted mattoid wrote:
Thanks, I do hang out with "high caliber" folks and we all recognize that the loser who's on trial for fraud (again) is a threat to our country's stability and strength.


because he makes you and your high caliber folks lose your mind and do and say stupid things. Trump 2024

Reply
May 21, 2024 21:52:49   #
1ProudAmerican
 
federally indicted mattoid wrote:
I never imagined that I'd see republicans, in my lifetime, subservient to a c***ting, misogynistic narcissist who's hell bent on avenging all who "don't like him."

Live and learn


...and yet you are doing JUST THAT with bribum!!!!

Reply
May 21, 2024 21:56:47   #
1ProudAmerican
 
Bad Bob wrote:
Do you have money for basic needs?


Yes, because my husband and I earned it LONG before the democRATS started destroying America. But I AM concerned for my gr-grands....

Reply
May 21, 2024 22:16:07   #
convicted mattoid
 
dbirch wrote:
because he makes you and your high caliber folks lose your mind and do and say stupid things. Trump 2024


You're close!

So very, very close

Reply
May 22, 2024 15:42:56   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 
1ProudAmerican wrote:
Yes, because my husband and I earned it LONG before the democRATS started destroying America. But I AM concerned for my gr-grands....


Then you should put some $$$$ in the Biden stock market.

Reply
Page <<first <prev 5 of 8 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com
Copyright 2012-2024 IDF International Technologies, Inc.