One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Who do you believe?
Page <<first <prev 4 of 4
May 14, 2024 02:59:16   #
Bidentrump
 
crazylibertarian wrote:
After you calling us MAGA Scum & multiple other names, you expect us to cooperate with you? The only reason I'd ever help you would be if you were in imminent danger. Otherwise, I wish you only what you deserve.


Kevyns question is do u believe Trump or Stormy? That's the question.

He didn't say if that's what the case is about or if he's guilty or not guilty of the "e******n i**********e" or anything else!

He just asked who do u believe? That's it!!!

Reply
May 14, 2024 07:34:36   #
microphor Loc: Home is TN
 
Bidentrump wrote:
Kevyns question is do u believe Trump or Stormy? That's the question.

He didn't say if that's what the case is about or if he's guilty or not guilty of the "e******n i**********e" or anything else!

He just asked who do u believe? That's it!!!


Well lets look at what evidence we do have here. Trump has consistantly denied an "affaire" with Stormy. On the other hand, Stormy has said and put in writing that it didn't occur then came back and said it did, so we know she lied at least one time. In that case, the only consistantcy is Trumps story so I believe him over the already "proven" liar.

Reply
May 14, 2024 12:00:47   #
Bidentrump
 
microphor wrote:
Well lets look at what evidence we do have here. Trump has consistantly denied an "affaire" with Stormy. On the other hand, Stormy has said and put in writing that it didn't occur then came back and said it did, so we know she lied at least one time. In that case, the only consistantcy is Trumps story so I believe him over the already "proven" liar.


Ok... you say this cause Trump is not a liar, correct? He Always tells the t***h, right?

Reply
 
 
May 14, 2024 12:58:29   #
microphor Loc: Home is TN
 
Bidentrump wrote:
Ok... you say this cause Trump is not a liar, correct? He Always tells the t***h, right?


No, I already told you why. She has lied about this situation at least once and up to four times. Why would I believe her. This has nothing to do with rather she or he lied about anything else. My answer is 100% based on these two peoples' ongoing narritive about "this" subject. Are you slow or what?

Reply
May 14, 2024 21:51:36   #
Bidentrump
 
microphor wrote:
No, I already told you why. She has lied about this situation at least once and up to four times. Why would I believe her. This has nothing to do with rather she or he lied about anything else. My answer is 100% based on these two peoples' ongoing narritive about "this" subject. Are you slow or what?


Ok, basically, you want to attack me now. Just like a bully.... whatever...

I guess we just wait and see what the jury does.
If he's found innocent, then i guess he's innocent.
If found guilty, then he's guilty.
Since the jury heard and seen all the evidence.

Would you agree then? On whatever the verdict is?

Reply
May 15, 2024 06:48:11   #
microphor Loc: Home is TN
 
Bidentrump wrote:
Ok, basically, you want to attack me now. Just like a bully.... whatever...

I guess we just wait and see what the jury does.
If he's found innocent, then i guess he's innocent.
If found guilty, then he's guilty.
Since the jury heard and seen all the evidence.

Would you agree then? On whatever the verdict is?


Poor thing, you feel picked on because I asked you if you are slow after having to tell you my answer to a question twice.

Reply
May 15, 2024 07:49:54   #
Mogon
 
microphor wrote:
Poor thing, you feel picked on because I asked you if you are slow after having to tell you my answer to a question twice.


Another big mouth victim bites the dust!

Reply
 
 
May 15, 2024 08:24:32   #
microphor Loc: Home is TN
 
Mogon wrote:
Another big mouth victim bites the dust!



Reply
May 15, 2024 12:42:10   #
Bidentrump
 
microphor wrote:
Poor thing, you feel picked on because I asked you if you are slow after having to tell you my answer to a question twice.


Lol, I know, right!!!

But you still didn't answer the question?
Are you dense? Or just dodging it???
Or slow as you said???

Maybe all the above. Hehehe....

Reply
Page <<first <prev 4 of 4
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com
Copyright 2012-2024 IDF International Technologies, Inc.