One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Treason
Page <<first <prev 26 of 46 next> last>>
May 17, 2024 19:53:16   #
ForThePeople
 
JuristBooks wrote:
This excellent post should be in newspapers, in the NRA American Rifleman magazize ; Imprimis ( Hillsdale College) ; and on and on.
Raining here in Raleigh but you just brightened the day .


Gracias!

As you know, it's simply a PARTIAL summary of the chronic damage EXTREMELY LOW intellect FJB continues to wreak upon the U.S.

How ANYONE can ignore it, like Fecally Indoctrinated Mind (aka S**t for Brains) is a great illustration of how easily similarly low intellect (or is it ZERO COMMON SENSE?) people (??) are corrupted by the FJB Ministry of T***h.

We simply have to kick them to the curb in November and let them wash back into the sewers where they thrive.

Reply
May 17, 2024 19:59:58   #
ForThePeople
 
DASHY wrote:
Would T*****r Trump qualify for "father of the year"? If you consider actively involving your children in your decade's worth of corruption including treason against the U.S. as being a “good father”, then he is the father of the year. If Barron got in his way, he would throw him under the bus.


Hey Wind Up TDS puppet:

EXACTLY WHY do you keep disparaging Trump when thus thread is about the s**t YOUR PRETEND POTUS is perpetrating??

WHY AREN'T YOU DEFENDING FJB?

IS IT BECAUSE YOU CAN'T????

Are you saying that FJB was some type of good father??
That's a REAL JOKE.
S**tty kids are raised by s**tty parents.

Reply
May 17, 2024 20:09:15   #
ForThePeople
 
DASHY wrote:
It might be the case of intelligent, informed, patriotic Americans ignoring the blathering of MAGA morons.


Still waiting on your DEFENSE OF FJB???

As if YOU ARE intelligent, informed, patriotic??

Now THAT'S a good one...

Please add the letters "un" to every one of those words and look in the mirror.

PLUS, your SOUL is corrupted beyond repair, which is even WORSE.



Reply
 
 
May 17, 2024 20:18:06   #
microphor Loc: Home is TN
 
federally indicted mattoid wrote:
That would be donald john trump.
No, I've never heard him say anything.Close to the ugly sick crap that you say. You really are a sick f**k.
Plus a few other choice adjectives..

Reply
May 17, 2024 20:43:03   #
ForThePeople
 
DASHY wrote:
It might be the case of intelligent, informed, patriotic Americans ignoring the blathering of MAGA morons.


As usual, CHRONIC liars run and hide when forced to actually "back up" their preprogrammed bulls**t which is targeted for the lowest intellects imaginable.

Like in 1984:
"War is peace.
Freedom is s***ery.
Ignorance is strength."

Here's the best one:
Libs are smart.....
Hahahaha.....

Reply
May 17, 2024 20:47:14   #
convicted mattoid
 
ForThePeople wrote:
Isn't FJB MORALLY bankrupt?
Of course he is.
Also MENTALLY, PHYSICALLY and EMOTIONALLY BANKRUPT while we're at it.

How 'bout using your superior intellect to rebut the points made about FJB's slow motion trainwreck?

Bet you CANNOT, which is exactly WHY you simpletons HAVE to resort to chronic TDS as opposed to singing the praises of FJB?

Or is it simply WAY EASIER to be a preprogrammed Lib stooge?


Simply ignoring you is easier than trying to oppose your views. You're welcome to them.

Have a nice day.

Reply
May 17, 2024 21:00:32   #
ForThePeople
 
federally indicted mattoid wrote:
Simply ignoring you is easier than trying to oppose your views. You're welcome to them.

Have a nice day.


You are a cowardly wimp, just like the rest of your weak minded CCP Sponsored comrades.

You have absolutely NOTHING except TDS bulls**t Fecally Indoctrinated Mind.

And you MOST OBVIOUSLY KNOW IT.

Enjoy your life in your homemade TDS bubble, aka Bizarro World.

You are an absolute disgrace to the fabric of America.

P.S. It was a pleasure to kick your low intellect WOKE ass once again (as usual)!!!

Reply
 
 
May 18, 2024 09:51:45   #
DASHY
 
ForThePeople wrote:
Still waiting on your DEFENSE OF FJB???

As if YOU ARE intelligent, informed, patriotic??

Now THAT'S a good one...

Please add the letters "un" to every one of those words and look in the mirror.

PLUS, your SOUL is corrupted beyond repair, which is even WORSE.


Now you pretend to be a soul reader? What next?

Reply
May 18, 2024 09:55:17   #
DASHY
 
ForThePeople wrote:
As usual, CHRONIC liars run and hide when forced to actually "back up" their preprogrammed bulls**t which is targeted for the lowest intellects imaginable.

Like in 1984:
"War is peace.
Freedom is s***ery.
Ignorance is strength."

Here's the best one:
Libs are smart.....
Hahahaha.....


I am simply ignoring your preprogrammed rant about the President of the United States. You keep repeating the same old crap.

Reply
May 18, 2024 09:58:48   #
1ProudAmerican
 
Ted_68 wrote:
Let’s get a court and I’ll bring the rope !


We could put it on pay per view and wipe out the federal debt.

Reply
May 18, 2024 10:10:36   #
1ProudAmerican
 
federally indicted mattoid wrote:
Simply ignoring you is easier than trying to oppose your views. You're welcome to them.

Have a nice day.


Yep, run away with your tale between your legs (probably nothin' else there) when you CAN'T answer a simple question. Huff and puff and blow yourself up....🐀🐍

Reply
 
 
May 18, 2024 11:18:02   #
ForThePeople
 
DASHY wrote:
Now you pretend to be a soul reader? What next?


Look Born Yesterday Lemming:

Anyone, I mean ANYONE, who is so willing to ignore OBVIOUS BIG ISSUES THAT EFFECT MAINSTREAM AMERICA and focus on what someone else told them to focus on is so jaded and purposely naive that it's incomprehensible to those of us who are NOT.

You don't have the slightest amount of remorse for the s**tty things you say (I can't even imagine the s**tty things you must actually DO) that you're advertising your soullessness in NEON, just like your hero FJB.

Why? Because YOUR "thought" leaders drilled it into your highly prejudicial, likely r****t, being.

If the shoe fits, wear it.
Just admit it.

Reply
May 18, 2024 11:31:58   #
ForThePeople
 
DASHY wrote:
I am simply ignoring your preprogrammed rant about the President of the United States. You keep repeating the same old crap.


AND YOU'RE NOT REPEATING THE SAME OLD CRAP??

Oh I see, we're supposed to pretend that YOUR r****t screed is the actual doctrine, as you IGNORE THE REAL WORLD CONSEQUENCES OF FJB's HORRIBLE HORRIBLE SELFISH AMERICA LAST CAMPAIGN?

All you do is scream "Orange Man Bad" while the rest of the U.S. and world SUFFERS and DIES due to the stupidity of FJB.

The "same old crap" is the "same old crap" because nothing has been done to alter the mismanaged direction of this once great country.

And YOU pretend it's NOT a problem.
Why? Because you are bought and paid for liberal stooge and are easily influenced.

You NEVER EVER even attempt to ENGAGE as to why you think I'm wrong about what I (and MANY OTHERS) CLEARLY SEE to be true.
All you have is a horrible case of TDS.

So we are forced to conclude that since there is literally NO REBUTTAL from the lemming crowd, our assertions are ABSOLUTELY TRUE by default.

Anyone with a clear mind reading this thread will think exactly the same way.

BTW, Trump was a POTUS as well, and will be again soon.
You're gonna REALLY like that.

Reply
May 18, 2024 11:34:23   #
Jim0001 Loc: originally from Tennessee, now Virginia, USA
 
TruePatriot49 wrote:
So, Kemmeroid, it looks like Jim has your number and it is ZERO. Do you prefer the curved or straight bananas? Inquiring minds want to know.


Cucumbers will work for kemmie too!

Reply
May 18, 2024 11:49:09   #
DASHY
 
ForThePeople wrote:
Look Born Yesterday Lemming:

Anyone, I mean ANYONE, who is so willing to ignore OBVIOUS BIG ISSUES THAT EFFECT MAINSTREAM AMERICA and focus on what someone else told them to focus on is so jaded and purposely naive that it's incomprehensible to those of us who are NOT.

You don't have the slightest amount of remorse for the s**tty things you say (I can't even imagine the s**tty things you must actually DO) that you're advertising your soullessness in NEON, just like your hero FJB.

Why? Because YOUR "thought" leaders drilled it into your highly prejudicial, likely r****t, being.

If the shoe fits, wear it.
Just admit it.
Look Born Yesterday Lemming: br br Anyone, I mean... (show quote)


My shoes fit just fine. Like most MAGAts, you sound real angry and unhappy with your life. I have no objection to you voicing your opinion and venting your grievances.

Reply
Page <<first <prev 26 of 46 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com
Copyright 2012-2024 IDF International Technologies, Inc.