One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
How Many Years Will Trump Get?
Page 1 of 24 next> last>>
Apr 19, 2024 11:39:23   #
Liberty Tree
 
Any honest person knows the NY trial is nothing more than weaponizing and manipulating the justice system to get a political enemy. Trump has no chance and the verdict is in. The only thing that remains is how many prison years has the crooked judge already decided to give Trump? My guess is five.

Reply
Apr 19, 2024 11:47:40   #
TJKMO Loc: Bicycle Heaven
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
Any honest person knows the NY trial is nothing more than weaponizing and manipulating the justice system to get a political enemy. Trump has no chance and the verdict is in. The only thing that remains is how many prison years has the crooked judge already decided to give Trump? My guess is five.


The charges call for 20+ years.
Madoff will spend his entire life in prison.

Reply
Apr 19, 2024 11:56:44   #
Kevyn
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
Any honest person knows the NY trial is nothing more than weaponizing and manipulating the justice system to get a political enemy. Trump has no chance and the verdict is in. The only thing that remains is how many prison years has the crooked judge already decided to give Trump? My guess is five.

After you read the indictments charging trump and the text of the laws he is charged with breaking do you still think he did not commit the crimes for which he was charged? It seems damn cut and dry with loads of supporting evidence. Numerous others have been charged and convicted of the same crimes in this jurisdiction by the same DA, so no one can complain his right to equal protection has been violated. This leaves the only gripe is that he should be above the law because he was once president. Is this your belief?

Reply
 
 
Apr 19, 2024 12:06:16   #
Liberty Tree
 
Kevyn wrote:
After you read the indictments charging trump and the text of the laws he is charged with breaking do you still think he did not commit the crimes for which he was charged? It seems damn cut and dry with loads of supporting evidence. Numerous others have been charged and convicted of the same crimes in this jurisdiction by the same DA, so no one can complain his right to equal protection has been violated. This leaves the only gripe is that he should be above the law because he was once president. Is this your belief?
After you read the indictments charging trump and ... (show quote)


Your h**e blinds you to t***h. You want it to be true so you say it is true. Many legal experts say it is BS.

Reply
Apr 19, 2024 12:35:40   #
kemmer
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
Your h**e blinds you to t***h. You want it to be true so you say it is true. Many legal experts say it is BS.

Face it; “many legal experts” are Trump’s “legal experts”.

Reply
Apr 19, 2024 12:44:51   #
Liberty Tree
 
kemmer wrote:
Face it; “many legal experts” are Trump’s “legal experts”.


Not all, and all supporters of this are l*****t Trump h**ers. The American people are catching on for what this really is. I guess you will try to tell me the judge is impartial and Trump can get a fair jury.

Reply
Apr 19, 2024 12:54:12   #
nwtk2007 Loc: Texas
 
Kevyn wrote:
After you read the indictments charging trump and the text of the laws he is charged with breaking do you still think he did not commit the crimes for which he was charged? It seems damn cut and dry with loads of supporting evidence. Numerous others have been charged and convicted of the same crimes in this jurisdiction by the same DA, so no one can complain his right to equal protection has been violated. This leaves the only gripe is that he should be above the law because he was once president. Is this your belief?
After you read the indictments charging trump and ... (show quote)


Is Biden above the law? He flaunts his authoritarian ways in the nose of the SCOTUS.

Reply
 
 
Apr 19, 2024 13:01:14   #
Wonttakeitanymore
 
TJKMO wrote:
The charges call for 20+ years.
Madoff will spend his entire life in prison.


Biden is mad off zombie

Reply
Apr 19, 2024 14:03:33   #
pegw
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
Any honest person knows the NY trial is nothing more than weaponizing and manipulating the justice system to get a political enemy. Trump has no chance and the verdict is in. The only thing that remains is how many prison years has the crooked judge already decided to give Trump? My guess is five.


As an honest person, I believe Trump is a career criminal. He believes he is a victim, because he doesn't know right from wrong. There will be twelve people who will decide his fate, after both sides present their case. If Trump has no chance, its because the evidence is so strong against him.

Reply
Apr 19, 2024 15:05:28   #
martsiva
 
kemmer wrote:
Face it; “many legal experts” are Trump’s “legal experts”.


Tell us how Dershowitz, a Democrat, who says these charges are all shams is a 'Trump expert'! Same thing for Jonathon Turley! Tell us all here how these two are 'Trump experts'!!

Reply
Apr 19, 2024 15:31:57   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
Any honest person knows the NY trial is nothing more than weaponizing and manipulating the justice system to get a political enemy. Trump has no chance and the verdict is in. The only thing that remains is how many prison years has the crooked judge already decided to give Trump? My guess is five.


Every freaking one he has coming .

Reply
 
 
Apr 19, 2024 15:37:09   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
Is Biden above the law? He flaunts his authoritarian ways in the nose of the SCOTUS.


I personally dont see any of this from Biden .
It was the Leonard Leo appointment
of 5 Federalist Judges onto the Supreme Court.
Not the democrats.
Leonard Leo inherited over $1Billion
from the David Koch Estate.

Reply
Apr 19, 2024 16:59:08   #
nwtk2007 Loc: Texas
 
Milosia2 wrote:
I personally dont see any of this from Biden .
It was the Leonard Leo appointment
of 5 Federalist Judges onto the Supreme Court.
Not the democrats.
Leonard Leo inherited over $1Billion
from the David Koch Estate.


You'll see better if you open your eyes.

Reply
Apr 19, 2024 23:22:40   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
You'll see better if you open your eyes.


You’re thinking I’m not seeing things as clearly as you and maga see things ????
This is a genuine puzzler !!!
Your daddy’s trial starts for real on Monday !!!!!
He’s played all of his out cards now.
This is the real trial beginning Monday !!!!
None of trumps bullchit to be kicked down the Road !
Maybe you should start paying attention .

Reply
Apr 20, 2024 02:58:47   #
Justice101
 
TJKMO wrote:
The charges call for 20+ years.
Madoff will spend his entire life in prison.


Alvin Bragg took a paperwork dispute and turned it into a felony by charging Trump with imaginary crimes that he has no business to prosecute.

It'll probably end up with a hung jury.

Reply
Page 1 of 24 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com
Copyright 2012-2024 IDF International Technologies, Inc.