One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
OPP Poll...... ........I******s v****g in e******ns
Page <<first <prev 23 of 37 next> last>>
Apr 17, 2024 11:10:17   #
padremike Loc: Phenix City, Al
 
jimpack123 wrote:
And you v****g for a man who try stop a peaceful t***sfer of the President's Office, this will be your calling card to Hell Judas


Your lie that Trump was primarily trying to STOP an e******n instead of QUESTIONING the legitimacy of an e******n will be your own calling card into hell.

What you fail to grasp, to understand is that Democrats are an evil people promoting an evil agenda and to accomplish their goals they will lie, c***t and steal by justifying that their end game is good. They do evil now so that what they believe is good will ultimately succeed. Does that include stealing an e******n? Unquestionably!

If there existed a God reset button that when pushed every person that supports the Democrat Party agenda and philosophy would instantly be turned into butt dust, America would instantaneously become that Shining City on the Hill again. Do I honestly believe this? Yes. Do I want it? No! I say "no" because I neither want your free will to do evil or my free will to stop you removed because free will also allows honorable people to do good out of the fullness of their hearts independent of political gain. Does God allow you L*****ts to do incomprehensible evil like murdering His babies amongst other evil? Yes indeed. Is it enough for decent, honorable and faithful Christians to pray that God will stop you? No! I wish it were but the problem here is that God cannot remove His gift and promise of free will else He would no longer be God. Therefore the question is "How do good people overcome evil people?" WWII is but one of many examples of how man, using free will, has overcome and defeated evil - we k**l it. When we don't k**l it we will be conquered and destroyed. Does God allow people who will not fight evil to be conquered and destroyed? Yes! In America today the cultural Marxist Left represents an evil that makes Hitler a mere amateur. Bang!

Reply
Apr 17, 2024 17:20:50   #
federally indicted mattoid
 
padremike wrote:
Your lie that Trump was primarily trying to STOP an e******n instead of QUESTIONING the legitimacy of an e******n will be your own calling card into hell.

What you fail to grasp, to understand is that Democrats are an evil people promoting an evil agenda and to accomplish their goals they will lie, c***t and steal by justifying that their end game is good. They do evil now so that what they believe is good will ultimately succeed. Does that include stealing an e******n? Unquestionably!

If there existed a God reset button that when pushed every person that supports the Democrat Party agenda and philosophy would instantly be turned into butt dust, America would instantaneously become that Shining City on the Hill again. Do I honestly believe this? Yes. Do I want it? No! I say "no" because I neither want your free will to do evil or my free will to stop you removed because free will also allows honorable people to do good out of the fullness of their hearts independent of political gain. Does God allow you L*****ts to do incomprehensible evil like murdering His babies amongst other evil? Yes indeed. Is it enough for decent, honorable and faithful Christians to pray that God will stop you? No! I wish it were but the problem here is that God cannot remove His gift and promise of free will else He would no longer be God. Therefore the question is "How do good people overcome evil people?" WWII is but one of many examples of how man, using free will, has overcome and defeated evil - we k**l it. When we don't k**l it we will be conquered and destroyed. Does God allow people who will not fight evil to be conquered and destroyed? Yes! In America today the cultural Marxist Left represents an evil that makes Hitler a mere amateur. Bang!
Your lie that Trump was primarily trying to STOP a... (show quote)


He knew he lost.

He's just a spoiled brat and sore loser.

Reply
Apr 17, 2024 18:19:36   #
padremike Loc: Phenix City, Al
 
federally indicted mattoid wrote:
He knew he lost.

He's just a spoiled brat and sore loser.


There's millions who don't believe he lost. The antics you Marxist are going thru, continuing unabashedly to use every filthy trick to destroy Trump, is proof there is nothing whatsoever you'll not do to win. You do not care about appearances, you do not care about the rule of law, you do not care about the Constitution. All you care about is defeating Trump and continuing with the stupid, ignorant, incompetent and criminal SOB, and worst POTUS America could ever dig up out of the sewer, spray him off at the car wash, put him in a suit and paste a silly grin on his face. Your champion.

Reply
 
 
Apr 17, 2024 20:32:15   #
federally indicted mattoid
 
padremike wrote:
There's millions who don't believe he lost. The antics you Marxist are going thru, continuing unabashedly to use every filthy trick to destroy Trump, is proof there is nothing whatsoever you'll not do to win. You do not care about appearances, you do not care about the rule of law, you do not care about the Constitution. All you care about is defeating Trump and continuing with the stupid, ignorant, incompetent and criminal SOB, and worst POTUS America could ever dig up out of the sewer, spray him off at the car wash, put him in a suit and paste a silly grin on his face. Your champion.
There's millions who don't believe he lost. The a... (show quote)


The millions you speak of are the dupes he's pickpocketing.

It's second nature to him to know a good grift when he sees one.

Reply
Apr 17, 2024 20:40:07   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
federally indicted mattoid wrote:
The millions you speak of are the dupes he's pickpocketing.

It's second nature to him to know a good grift when he sees one.


Why do you Karen’s say giving money to the Trump campaign is being duped? I don’t give but that’s a choice. Plenty give to dip stick Biden. Are they being duped?

Reply
Apr 17, 2024 20:41:23   #
billlingle
 
padremike wrote:
Sonny, Trump has huge balls, you couldn't hold one of them. If you believe he's weakening its all in your atrophied pea size brain. Since before he took the Oath of office you worthless bastards have been so fearful of him you've never stopped visciously attacking. We can smell the fear all over your sinking carcass.

Judge Larry Seidlin praised Donald Trump's manhoodb in an interview.

"Trump, whether you like him or not, has the eye of a tiger. He's got steel testicles this guy. He goes in the morning, in front of a judge to be arraigned, that same day he goes on national TV to discuss his state of affairs. Any other person charged with a crime in America would be lying in bed taking a Prozac. This guy goes on TV, and he has the strength, the fortitude to go on TV and discuss what is going on. He's blooming. He's engaged. This is the guy you want in a foxhole with you." 

Read, mark, learn and inwardly digest Nimrod. I anxiously wait your primordial scream this November.
Sonny, Trump has huge balls, you couldn't hold one... (show quote)



Thank you for the suggestion to hold one of Fat Donny's balls. I think that I'll pass. It's surprising that he can even find them given his panniculus. You say that they are steel. I hesitate to ask you from where you came upon this remarkable bit of news. Are you sure that the report didn't mention lead. I don't know who Larry Seidlin is but if someone said that about me I would have a real tendency to avoid him in the future. The smell that you're sensing is flatulence. It is a real problem with fat people as is the stink that they generate in their butts from bacteria and a lack of oxygen that does a lot to keep the bacteria under control. Not much oxygen getting to a fat man's butt crack.
Tigers have yellow eyes. If this is a problem that the Fat Boy is facing he should really get his liver and kidneys checked out.
I noticed after he was humiliated during the jury se******n by all the people who said that they would be incapable of putting aside the general disgust that they felt for the dolt and couldn't help but be disgusted myself listening to him whine about how he was being picked on during the whimper fest that he attempted to bill as a commentary on his state of affairs.
Your projection about Prozac is not very arguable seeing that no president in the history of the nation has ever been indicted let alone four times, not to mention a double header impeachment.
It is very difficult when the Fat Rapist goes on TV to try and explain what he is up to. He tries to make his word salad more palatable by applying a thick opaque Ranch Dressing. I sincerely hope that you can figure out what the
dementia plagued bucket of blubber is trying to say. No one else can so they just laugh. I would say that he concocts his disjointed rants to obfuscate but don't as it is obvious that he is not bright enough to come up with that strategy.
If you want him in your foxhole I suggest you stick the trench. Fat Donny in a foxhole is far too tight a fit for two. My money this November is on how much of an increase we're going to see above the 8,000,000 v**es that he lost by in 2020.

Reply
Apr 17, 2024 20:46:01   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
billlingle wrote:
Thank you for the suggestion to hold one of Fat Donny's balls. I think that I'll pass. It's surprising that he can even find them given his panniculus. You say that they are steel. I hesitate to ask you from where you came upon this remarkable bit of news. Are you sure that the report didn't mention lead. I don't know who Larry Seidlin is but if someone said that about me I would have a real tendency to avoid him in the future. The smell that you're sensing is flatulence. It is a real problem with fat people as is the stink that they generate in their butts from bacteria and a lack of oxygen that does a lot to keep the bacteria under control. Not much oxygen getting to a fat man's butt crack.
Tigers have yellow eyes. If this is a problem that the Fat Boy is facing he should really get his liver and kidneys checked out.
I noticed after he was humiliated during the jury se******n by all the people who said that they would be incapable of putting aside the general disgust that they felt for the dolt and couldn't help but be disgusted myself listening to him whine about how he was being picked on during the whimper fest that he attempted to bill as a commentary on his state of affairs.
Your projection about Prozac is not very arguable seeing that no president in the history of the nation has ever been indicted let alone four times, not to mention a double header impeachment.
It is very difficult when the Fat Rapist goes on TV to try and explain what he is up to. He tries to make his word salad more palatable by applying a thick opaque Ranch Dressing. I sincerely hope that you can figure out what the
dementia plagued bucket of blubber is trying to say. No one else can so they just laugh. I would say that he concocts his disjointed rants to obfuscate but don't as it is obvious that he is not bright enough to come up with that strategy.
If you want him in your foxhole I suggest you stick the trench. Fat Donny in a foxhole is far too tight a fit for two. My money this November is on how much of an increase we're going to see above the 8,000,000 v**es that he lost by in 2020.
Thank you for the suggestion to hold one of Fat Do... (show quote)


People love Trump in Harlem.... Did biden ever go to Harlem??? Hmmm I think NOT!!

https://x.com/kleavittnh/status/1780379943496548598

Reply
 
 
Apr 17, 2024 21:00:36   #
billlingle
 
padremike wrote:
There's millions who don't believe he lost. The antics you Marxist are going thru, continuing unabashedly to use every filthy trick to destroy Trump, is proof there is nothing whatsoever you'll not do to win. You do not care about appearances, you do not care about the rule of law, you do not care about the Constitution. All you care about is defeating Trump and continuing with the stupid, ignorant, incompetent and criminal SOB, and worst POTUS America could ever dig up out of the sewer, spray him off at the car wash, put him in a suit and paste a silly grin on his face. Your champion.
There's millions who don't believe he lost. The a... (show quote)



Yes, there are millions of i***ts running around and most of them are trumpies. Even the Fat Boy himself knows that he got his butt kicked in 2020 and has said so on numerous occasions. The fat oaf is a pathological liar so maybe the dolts who think that the Fat Loser won believe that he is lying to them once again. Trying to win? We already humiliated the bulbous slug by just under 8,000,000 v**es in 2020 so it is he that is trying to lie his way back to a job for which his is totally incompetent and incapable.
It was the application of the rule and law and the laws spelled out in the constitution that resulted in his indictments and in his twin impeachments in the first place. What are you talking about. Do you live in a cave?
The worst president since James Buchanan and even there with some argument, is Fat Donny the Loser. Do you really think that no one kept track of his crimes and lack of accomplishment? His record either speaks but most likely pukes the t***h. Joe Biden, on the other hand has a record of accomplishment that matches or exceeds that of FDR who has been deemed #1. Biden, though, did it in less than a full term where FDR took over three terms. That record along with a list of Biden's achievements is also public record.
The Fat Loser's record in the White House is matched only by his remarkable lack of success with Trump University, Trump Charity, Trump Steaks, Trump Water and on and on the list of failures goes.

Reply
Apr 17, 2024 21:11:13   #
bylm1-Bernie
 
billlingle wrote:
Yes, there are millions of i***ts running around and most of them are trumpies. Even the Fat Boy himself knows that he got his butt kicked in 2020 and has said so on numerous occasions. The fat oaf is a pathological liar so maybe the dolts who think that the Fat Loser won believe that he is lying to them once again. Trying to win? We already humiliated the bulbous slug by just under 8,000,000 v**es in 2020 so it is he that is trying to lie his way back to a job for which his is totally incompetent and incapable.
It was the application of the rule and law and the laws spelled out in the constitution that resulted in his indictments and in his twin impeachments in the first place. What are you talking about. Do you live in a cave?
The worst president since James Buchanan and even there with some argument, is Fat Donny the Loser. Do you really think that no one kept track of his crimes and lack of accomplishment? His record either speaks but most likely pukes the t***h. Joe Biden, on the other hand has a record of accomplishment that matches or exceeds that of FDR who has been deemed #1. Biden, though, did it in less than a full term where FDR took over three terms. That record along with a list of Biden's achievements is also public record.
The Fat Loser's record in the White House is matched only by his remarkable lack of success with Trump University, Trump Charity, Trump Steaks, Trump Water and on and on the list of failures goes.
Yes, there are millions of i***ts running around a... (show quote)



Do you really think this kind of derogatory, nasty comments are going to help your sorry cause. I can't believe I'm even addressing it but it is so damn stupid I can't resist. I am really sorry for you.

Reply
Apr 17, 2024 21:11:56   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
bylm1-Bernie wrote:
Do you really think this kind of derogatory, nasty comments are going to help your sorry cause. I can't believe I'm even addressing it but it is so damn stupid I can't resist. I am really sorry for you.



Reply
Apr 17, 2024 21:13:29   #
padremike Loc: Phenix City, Al
 
federally indicted mattoid wrote:
The millions you speak of are the dupes he's pickpocketing.

It's second nature to him to know a good grift when he sees one.


Spoken like a typical l*****t dypchit that gets all his talking points solely from the DNC State Controlled Marxist Media Propaganda Bureau's. You all speak the very same language. Duh!

Reply
 
 
Apr 17, 2024 21:24:35   #
padremike Loc: Phenix City, Al
 
billlingle wrote:
Thank you for the suggestion to hold one of Fat Donny's balls. I think that I'll pass. It's surprising that he can even find them given his panniculus. You say that they are steel. I hesitate to ask you from where you came upon this remarkable bit of news. Are you sure that the report didn't mention lead. I don't know who Larry Seidlin is but if someone said that about me I would have a real tendency to avoid him in the future. The smell that you're sensing is flatulence. It is a real problem with fat people as is the stink that they generate in their butts from bacteria and a lack of oxygen that does a lot to keep the bacteria under control. Not much oxygen getting to a fat man's butt crack.
Tigers have yellow eyes. If this is a problem that the Fat Boy is facing he should really get his liver and kidneys checked out.
I noticed after he was humiliated during the jury se******n by all the people who said that they would be incapable of putting aside the general disgust that they felt for the dolt and couldn't help but be disgusted myself listening to him whine about how he was being picked on during the whimper fest that he attempted to bill as a commentary on his state of affairs.
Your projection about Prozac is not very arguable seeing that no president in the history of the nation has ever been indicted let alone four times, not to mention a double header impeachment.
It is very difficult when the Fat Rapist goes on TV to try and explain what he is up to. He tries to make his word salad more palatable by applying a thick opaque Ranch Dressing. I sincerely hope that you can figure out what the
dementia plagued bucket of blubber is trying to say. No one else can so they just laugh. I would say that he concocts his disjointed rants to obfuscate but don't as it is obvious that he is not bright enough to come up with that strategy.
If you want him in your foxhole I suggest you stick the trench. Fat Donny in a foxhole is far too tight a fit for two. My money this November is on how much of an increase we're going to see above the 8,000,000 v**es that he lost by in 2020.
Thank you for the suggestion to hold one of Fat Do... (show quote)


Did you wipe after just s**tting all over yourself? Forget 8 million v**es. Bet your miserable worthless life. I'll put up a new penny against it.

Reply
Apr 17, 2024 22:02:34   #
federally indicted mattoid
 
padremike wrote:
Spoken like a typical l*****t dypchit that gets all his talking points solely from the DNC State Controlled Marxist Media Propaganda Bureau's. You all speak the very same language. Duh!


Better a l*****t dyp, than a conned rube.


Reply
Apr 18, 2024 08:31:55   #
fullspinzoo
 
federally indicted mattoid wrote:
He knew he lost.

He's just a spoiled brat and sore loser.


15+ attempts to destroy Biden's only competition b/c you pusses don't have the balls to take him on in a LEGIT e******n. FU and your lo-life antics. And you have failed in every attempt.

Reply
Apr 18, 2024 08:59:14   #
DASHY
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
15+ attempts to destroy Biden's only competition b/c you pusses don't have the balls to take him on in a LEGIT e******n. FU and your lo-life antics. And you have failed in every attempt.


President Biden's competition was totally destroyed when the v**ers kicked T*****r Trump out of office in the 2020 e******n by 8 Million excess v**es.

Reply
Page <<first <prev 23 of 37 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2024 IDF International Technologies, Inc.