One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
To those on OPP who support Israel - Palestine/Hamas cease-fire..
Apr 3, 2024 00:34:18   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Simple question: What do you think will happen if Israel 🇮🇱 agrees to cease-fire and puts down the arms?

Reply
Apr 3, 2024 00:42:10   #
Knightlady
 
proud republican wrote:
Simple question: What do you think will happen if Israel 🇮🇱 agrees to cease-fire and puts down the arms?


Their extermination

Reply
Apr 3, 2024 00:47:03   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Knightlady wrote:
Their extermination


You're absolutely right, Knightlady!! How come people here and everywhere else, don't get it??

Reply
 
 
Apr 3, 2024 01:14:18   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
proud republican wrote:
You're absolutely right, Knightlady!! How come people here and everywhere else, don't get it??


Or maybe they get it, but just don't care!!

Reply
Apr 3, 2024 02:15:37   #
Knightlady
 
proud republican wrote:
You're absolutely right, Knightlady!! How come people here and everywhere else, don't get it??


I don't know. Has anyone found out where the hostages are now? I don't hear much about them anymore.

I am sorry about the civilians, I really am. They v**ed for Hamas and this is what it is.

I also don't believe the numbers of injured and casualties they put out either. I don't recall the actual numbers they used, but anyways, the same number has been reported more than once and it's Always "it was mostly women and children."

If there is a cease-fire now, Hamas can regroup and grow because they stated that there will be more 10/7s until the Jews are eliminated. You want to talk genocide. This really is Isreal fighting for it's life. That and retaliation for the 10/7 atrocities.

Have those people ever seen pictures of what Hamas did to the women there? The nails pounded into g*****l areas, rape, dismemberment, a go pro video of men raping a woman and shot her everytime she flinched. The video of the woman whose sweats were soaked in blood in the anal area.

You know what? 1/2 of the protesters don't even know who and what they're championing.

Iran has also started raising their head since one of their leaders was k**led. They now demand death to the USA and Isreal again. Not good.

Isn't this dudes foreign policies and relations Great?

Reply
Apr 3, 2024 02:23:52   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Knightlady wrote:
I don't know. Has anyone found out where the hostages are now? I don't hear much about them anymore.

I am sorry about the civilians, I really am. They v**ed for Hamas and this is what it is.

I also don't believe the numbers of injured and casualties they put out either. I don't recall the actual numbers they used, but anyways, the same number has been reported more than once and it's Always "it was mostly women and children."

If there is a cease-fire now, Hamas can regroup and grow because they stated that there will be more 10/7s until the Jews are eliminated. You want to talk genocide. This really is Isreal fighting for it's life. That and retaliation for the 10/7 atrocities.

Have those people ever seen pictures of what Hamas did to the women there? The nails pounded into g*****l areas, rape, dismemberment, a go pro video of men raping a woman and shot her everytime she flinched. The video of the woman whose sweats were soaked in blood in the anal area.

You know what? 1/2 of the protesters don't even know who and what they're championing.

Iran has also started raising their head since one of their leaders was k**led. They now demand death to the USA and Isreal again. Not good.

Isn't this dudes foreign policies and relations Great?
I don't know. Has anyone found out where the host... (show quote)


Agree with you 100%!! Actually they saying hundreds of thousands civilians are k**led by IDF.. They forget to mention that probably half of them are Hamas..Also Hamas using Palestinians as human shields.. Majority of Palestinians support Hamas and they also support Oct 7th... so, no I don't feel sorry for them...

Reply
Apr 3, 2024 11:29:07   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
proud republican wrote:
Simple question: What do you think will happen if Israel 🇮🇱 agrees to cease-fire and puts down the arms?


Interesting that I don't hear anything from Israel 🇮🇱 h**ers.. My question again is What dobyou think will happen if Israel agrees to cease-fire and puts down the arms?? Please, Israel h**ers answer this..

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2024 IDF International Technologies, Inc.