One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
RFK Jr. says Biden a bigger threat to Democracy than Trump!
Apr 2, 2024 14:27:37   #
fullspinzoo
 
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/04/02/rfk-jr-thinks-biden-is-bigger-threat-to-democracy-n2172188

Reply
Apr 2, 2024 14:36:39   #
kemmer
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/04/02/rfk-jr-thinks-biden-is-bigger-threat-to-democracy-n2172188

This from the i***t who says v*****es are deadly. The fools who believe him are causing the rise of a measles epidemic even tho’ v*****es once eradicated measles in the US.

Reply
Apr 2, 2024 14:58:09   #
Strycker Loc: The middle of somewhere else.
 
kemmer wrote:
This from the i***t who says v*****es are deadly. The fools who believe him are causing the rise of a measles epidemic even tho’ v*****es once eradicated measles in the US.


Ummm. V*****es can be deadly to some. The question is how many v*****e deaths are acceptable to immunize the population against a particular disease? Everything is a risk/reward tradeoff.

As far as Biden being the bigger threat to democracy, RFK is correct. Except I would extend that threat to include all the "progressive" liberals and their minions who are trying to t***sform the country.

Reply
 
 
Apr 2, 2024 15:23:05   #
kemmer
 
Strycker wrote:
Ummm. V*****es can be deadly to some. The question is how many v*****e deaths are acceptable to immunize the population against a particular disease? Everything is a risk/reward tradeoff.

As far as Biden being the bigger threat to democracy, RFK is correct. Except I would extend that threat to include all the "progressive" liberals and their minions who are trying to t***sform the country.

Hahaha…. Trump’s minions have already road mapped how they’re going to change our whole form of gov’t. into one of an all powerful president. The DOJ, FBI, CIA, etc., will be answerable to Trump alone and will be simply an extension of the executive branch.

Reply
Apr 3, 2024 03:04:31   #
WEBCO
 
kemmer wrote:
This from the i***t who says v*****es are deadly. The fools who believe him are causing the rise of a measles epidemic even tho’ v*****es once eradicated measles in the US.


The rise in measles cases is probably due to the 750,000+ unv******ted, i*****l i*******t, kindergarteners added to our schools over the last 3 years due to bidens galacticly stupid border policies.

By the way the c***d19 "v*****e" is deadly if you haven't noticed. They have a 1:6250 myocarditis rate

Reply
Apr 3, 2024 03:50:12   #
WEBCO
 
kemmer wrote:
Hahaha…. Trump’s minions have already road mapped how they’re going to change our whole form of gov’t. into one of an all powerful president. The DOJ, FBI, CIA, etc., will be answerable to Trump alone and will be simply an extension of the executive branch.


That's simply not true. The rot/cancer in DC does need to be eradicated though. The DOJ, FBI, and CIA need to be held accountable for their t***sgressions. Can you give me one GOOD reason why the 50 ex intelligence officers who signed off on the H****r laptop is Russian disinformation lie (cooked up by blinken, who also helped cook up the Russian collusion lie) haven't had their security clearances pulled?

Reply
Apr 3, 2024 12:59:24   #
Wonttakeitanymore
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/04/02/rfk-jr-thinks-biden-is-bigger-threat-to-democracy-n2172188


Like some of his viewpoints but still democrat at heart with others

Reply
 
 
Apr 3, 2024 14:58:52   #
Justice101
 
kemmer wrote:
This from the i***t who says v*****es are deadly. The fools who believe him are causing the rise of a measles epidemic even tho’ v*****es once eradicated measles in the US.


Unscreened i*****l a***ns may be bringing in measles to the U.S. along with polio and other diseases.

https://www.northcentralpa.com/life/leprosy-polio-malaria-tb-measles-and-massive-unscreened-illegal-immigration/article_cb5cdc25-6fb1-5222-8f06-7a7a65a309a4.html

“The recent polio and leprosy cases are almost certainly imports to the U.S.,” said Dr. Jay Bhattacharya, a physician and scientist at Stanford University, one of the most outspoken critics of official C****-** narratives in the last p******c that later proved flawed.

And the Biden administration, an aggressive promoter of often mandatory v******tion last time, now is offering little public comment on the connection between disease and the porous borders with which its immigration policy has become widely identified.

Neither the Centers for Disease Control nor the Department of Homeland Security would discuss the issue with RealClearInvestigations. Legal immigrants are required to receive v******tions for a host of diseases, but the Department of Homeland Security acknowledged it does not have v******tion records for the millions who have entered the U.S. since the Biden administration relaxed border controls upon taking office in January 2021.

Reply
Apr 4, 2024 14:52:17   #
Ronald Hatt Loc: Lansing, Mich
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/04/02/rfk-jr-thinks-biden-is-bigger-threat-to-democracy-n2172188


RFK jr. is Much smarter than his relatives! { Definitely, much smarter than any Demo'at's posting here!}

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2024 IDF International Technologies, Inc.