One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
"Sorry, Not Sorry!" ~ Biden Gives Middle Finger to Christians after Mocking Jesus on Easter Sunday
Apr 2, 2024 13:25:22   #
fullspinzoo
 
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/eff-you-not-sorry-biden-gives-middle-finger/

Reply
Apr 2, 2024 14:28:50   #
Kevyn
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/eff-you-not-sorry-biden-gives-middle-finger/



Reply
Apr 2, 2024 14:32:43   #
fullspinzoo
 
When comparing his walk with the Lord compared to your raunchy d********g outlook which would make your mother blush, I'm sure Donald Trump is up for 'sainthood'.

Reply
 
 
Apr 3, 2024 17:21:48   #
Ronald Hatt Loc: Lansing, Mich
 
Answer me this kevyn: What are you going to say, when it's *your turn, to stand before god, & he asks:

" Kevyn, why do you condone a******n? " Why do you advocate to destroy my creation?"

Reply
Apr 5, 2024 14:35:20   #
Kevyn
 
Ronald Hatt wrote:
Answer me this kevyn: What are you going to say, when it's *your turn, to stand before god, & he asks:

" Kevyn, why do you condone a******n? " Why do you advocate to destroy my creation?"


In the unlikely case I would say “In Eden you condemned all mankind to death” and gave them free will, what right do I have to interfere with women exercising their free will? To do so would interfere with your creation.

Reply
Apr 6, 2024 08:58:34   #
Ronald Hatt Loc: Lansing, Mich
 
Kevyn wrote:
In the unlikely case I would say “In Eden you condemned all mankind to death” and gave them free will, what right do I have to interfere with women exercising their free will? To do so would interfere with your creation.


"You have no right"...[ unless you can get pregnant]! My issue is one of murdering innocent human babies, because of personal irresponsibility! [ Mothers..How can you do that?] They are Human, in Any Color]

Personal responsibility, is a term, that *Demo'rats, find "misunderstandable"..[ foreign to Libr****ds] *Stop the


Murdering of innocent human babies, "LIFE" is a fundamental responsibility of Human beings period! [ STOP!]

[ if one is a God-fearing person} [ are you? Or are you an atheist?] No God beliefs? *End of conversation

If you do not believe in God, you are reduced to being a fundamental animal! [ Most animals will not k**l their own

species] If, you equate yourself to being an animal?...[ think about that] *If you can even think!

Therefore, it becomes a matter of : Morality, & belief in God! [ You, pick your poison] [ Or, Did YOU, already?]

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2024 IDF International Technologies, Inc.