One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Biden's Next EV Mandate is Out and It's Going to Break the Country
Apr 2, 2024 13:12:30   #
fullspinzoo
 
https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2024/04/02/biden-ev-truck-mandate-is-out-and-its-going-to-break-america-n4927825 We can't get this guy out of office fast enough!!!!!

Reply
Apr 2, 2024 13:33:52   #
Weasel Loc: In the Great State Of Indiana!!
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2024/04/02/biden-ev-truck-mandate-is-out-and-its-going-to-break-america-n4927825 We can't get this guy out of office fast enough!!!!!


I am on that same list of boycotting EV's. One thing is for sure, if Biden Administrator's are successful, then the price of an Electrical Fillup will be twice the comparable sale of gas!⛽️ Insurance cost per month unattainable, Monthly Loan payments willbe about $Seven hundred a month, and Tires will cost $400.00 each!
All prices, figure in the current cost of current inflation.
I am to old right now, but someone needs too advance Biden’s Time-line.



Reply
Apr 3, 2024 17:43:03   #
Ronald Hatt Loc: Lansing, Mich
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2024/04/02/biden-ev-truck-mandate-is-out-and-its-going-to-break-america-n4927825 We can't get this guy out of office fast enough!!!!!


Well....here goes that 'FUNDAMENTAL CHANGE"....Again!

Obammy, really screwed America! { demo'rats, simply care not....about their children's future!

Reply
 
 
Apr 3, 2024 18:00:04   #
Weasel Loc: In the Great State Of Indiana!!
 
Ronald Hatt wrote:
Well....here goes that 'FUNDAMENTAL CHANGE"....Again!

Obammy, really screwed America! { demo'rats, simply care not....about their children's future!


BIDEN JUST HAS TO BE KICKED OUT OF THE WHITEHOUSE.!! .F.J.B.

Reply
Apr 4, 2024 15:43:41   #
Ronald Hatt Loc: Lansing, Mich
 
Weasel wrote:
BIDEN JUST HAS TO BE KICKED OUT OF THE WHITEHOUSE.!! .F.J.B.


YuP!

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2024 IDF International Technologies, Inc.