One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Trump says there will be a bloodbath if he loses the e******n.
Page <<first <prev 15 of 18 next> last>>
Mar 23, 2024 03:10:06   #
Hydro
 
Ready player 1 wrote:
Hay Hydro, It's been awhile, hope your doing well. I've been sitting back reading all this and what you just said really hit home. It's truly amazing on how much one can put up with and not realizing it's all f**e. What your told isn't true, but hay it's ok... NO its not. That mentality is beyond my line of compensation. Yes the public schools have problems, big ones! It's only going to get worse. When us older people are gone there will be very little help out there. What we teach our kids ourselves might be their only hope, if our kids will listen. There is that.
Hay Hydro, It's been awhile, hope your doing well.... (show quote)


Haven’t seen many posts from you either - hope life is treating you well - When we grew up the world went to school to learn today our children and grandchildren graduate with high marks in indoctrination syndrome- then many end up moving back in with their parents as they haven’t been taught physical responsibility or respect for what’s right. We took the time as we have 8 children and 17 grandchildren all are doing well - we are the fortunate ones - take care

Reply
Mar 23, 2024 03:27:12   #
Ready player 1
 
ForThePeople wrote:
Over your simpleminded SJW head.

I repeat, how do they say "F You" in LA?
Trust me.

Reality check time:
It's amazing that you conveniently "forget" Biden's career of serial lying, which continues in double time today.

Do you remember him getting kicked out of a race for POTUS for lying and plagiarism?
Of course you don't.
How about graduated top of his class when he was at the bottom?
Or more currently, son dying in Afghanistan - a line he used to disrespect Gold Star parents?
How bout this one: National Debt is decreasing?
Inflation is falling?

There are hundreds more.

He's a serial liar.

And so are you.
Over your simpleminded SJW head. br br I repeat, ... (show quote)


I'm going to apologize now for what I'm about to say...🤗

I grew up in LA California. God help me!
In order to answer your question about how to say "F" you, in California you must first ask the question of which nationally your speaking to. Now there are universal ways to express yourself that don't even require verbal spewing of that sort of language. Hand jesters are appropriate...LOL 😂 There are a number of ways to express them depending again on which nationally you are or getting your point across to. But to be fair I must tell you that if your going to provoke someone, be prepared to run!!!! California may be pretty, have nice weather, but the people who live there aren't very nice. I was born and raised there and because I'm to white I no longer feel safe. I've had too many bullets fly past me. Careful who you flip off on the freeways, it may be your last drive. I'm grateful to have gotten out while I had the chance. But it's spreading. I travel enough to know better. There are still nice pockets of California, however you will pay a large price to live in those areas.

Reply
Mar 23, 2024 03:29:05   #
Hydro
 
DASHY wrote:
Believe Me, T*****r Trump really cares about all his faithful i***t MAGA followers, Trust Me.

T*****r Trump supporters actually seem to love the lies he spews during rallies. The rest of the v**ers won't.https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/columnist/2024/03/20/trump-repeats-lies-2024-e******n-v**ers/73018393007/


Your source just proves what I said earlier - it is a collection of rival opinionated posts - you choose their words to be the absolute t***h - grow a set and start to think for yourself - until you do - you are nothing more than a puppet.

Reply
 
 
Mar 23, 2024 03:39:07   #
Ready player 1
 
Hydro wrote:
Haven’t seen many posts from you either - hope life is treating you well - When we grew up the world went to school to learn today our children and grandchildren graduate with high marks in indoctrination syndrome- then many end up moving back in with their parents as they haven’t been taught physical responsibility or respect for what’s right. We took the time as we have 8 children and 17 grandchildren all are doing well - we are the fortunate ones - take care



Been a bit busy, but not as busy as you seem to be. Oh my, that's a large family! I have 3 grown boys and only 1 grandchild. She just turned 1yr old. 😃 Yes we are the fortunate ones. Say a prayer I need to travel again to California...ugg! I h**e that my kids still live there. Be well..

Reply
Mar 23, 2024 04:00:09   #
Hydro
 
Ready player 1 wrote:
Been a bit busy, but not as busy as you seem to be. Oh my, that's a large family! I have 3 grown boys and only 1 grandchild. She just turned 1yr old. 😃 Yes we are the fortunate ones. Say a prayer I need to travel again to California...ugg! I h**e that my kids still live there. Be well..


My career for 45 years as a Nuclear Field Engineer had taken my exploits all over the world - the last 8 years was spent in San Onoffree - had apt. In San Clemente about 5 blocks from the beach - we never went to LA or Frisco due to the shootings every day - since we were about 1 hour from San Diego - spent time there - now that the i******s have all but taken over it isn’t worth the chance - tons of car jacking - wasn’t permitted in CA. But kept my passifire close - stay safe

Reply
Mar 23, 2024 06:54:59   #
ForThePeople
 
Ready player 1 wrote:
I'm going to apologize now for what I'm about to say...🤗

I grew up in LA California. God help me!
In order to answer your question about how to say "F" you, in California you must first ask the question of which nationally your speaking to. Now there are universal ways to express yourself that don't even require verbal spewing of that sort of language. Hand jesters are appropriate...LOL 😂 There are a number of ways to express them depending again on which nationally you are or getting your point across to. But to be fair I must tell you that if your going to provoke someone, be prepared to run!!!! California may be pretty, have nice weather, but the people who live there aren't very nice. I was born and raised there and because I'm to white I no longer feel safe. I've had too many bullets fly past me. Careful who you flip off on the freeways, it may be your last drive. I'm grateful to have gotten out while I had the chance. But it's spreading. I travel enough to know better. There are still nice pockets of California, however you will pay a large price to live in those areas.
I'm going to apologize now for what I'm about to s... (show quote)


FYI

It was a joke a heard long long ago.

The crazy part is that these intentionally blind lemmings don't want to admit there IS A HUGE problem that continues to grow like a stage 4 cancer.

Just like PermaLost who uses his Bizarro world "library" of utter bulls**t to "justify" that there is NO OPEN BORDER.
And burning / l**ting during the ENTIRE SUMMER of 2020 pales in comparison to a 3-hour unarmed damage-less Pelosi instigated skirmish on the Christian day of Epiphany. And WORSE than the attack on the WTC on 9/11.

The insane part is that these crazies actually dutifully repeat this nonsense verbatim as they've been instructed.

It just shows you that if you consume what used to be actual reporting of events that has turned into a gigantic propaganda machine, you will be brainwashed, period.

A ploy the N**is used to enlist more jew k**lers.

The damage to the U.S. that these purely partisan players have inflicted is incalculable.

And it started in earnest with the mega r****t obama. We now know that the "change" he kept harping on was actually the o*******w of our Republic.

And the morons we cringe about here are eager willing participants.
You gotta wonder what made them so gullible and unquestioning to fall for the fairy tales they were repeatedly told.
Unbelievable but true.

It's OUR job to save this country now and clean up the damage they willfully caused.

Reply
Mar 23, 2024 07:40:24   #
DASHY
 
Hydro wrote:
Your source just proves what I said earlier - it is a collection of rival opinionated posts - you choose their words to be the absolute t***h - grow a set and start to think for yourself - until you do - you are nothing more than a puppet.


I don't trust you. Believe me.

Reply
 
 
Mar 23, 2024 07:51:26   #
ForThePeople
 
DASHY wrote:
I don't trust you. Believe me.


Yeah - you choose to TRUST fools that are determined to upend our Republic.
You are likely one of them.

Just ONE simple example of MANY:
You CHOOSE to trust a guy who intentionally ushered in 10 MILLION UNVETTED I******S and LIES that the border is secure.

If you believe that one, you're WAY worse than you appear and should not be trusted with holding a dime that belongs to someone else.

Reply
Mar 23, 2024 07:57:01   #
DASHY
 
ForThePeople wrote:
FYI

It was a joke a heard long long ago.

The crazy part is that these intentionally blind lemmings don't want to admit there IS A HUGE problem that continues to grow like a stage 4 cancer.

Just like PermaLost who uses his Bizarro world "library" of utter bulls**t to "justify" that there is NO OPEN BORDER.
And burning / l**ting during the ENTIRE SUMMER of 2020 pales in comparison to a 3-hour unarmed damage-less Pelosi instigated skirmish on the Christian day of Epiphany. And WORSE than the attack on the WTC on 9/11.

The insane part is that these crazies actually dutifully repeat this nonsense verbatim as they've been instructed.

It just shows you that if you consume what used to be actual reporting of events that has turned into a gigantic propaganda machine, you will be brainwashed, period.

A ploy the N**is used to enlist more jew k**lers.

The damage to the U.S. that these purely partisan players have inflicted is incalculable.

And it started in earnest with the mega r****t obama. We now know that the "change" he kept harping on was actually the o*******w of our Republic.

And the morons we cringe about here are eager willing participants.
You gotta wonder what made them so gullible and unquestioning to fall for the fairy tales they were repeatedly told.
Unbelievable but true.

It's OUR job to save this country now and clean up the damage they willfully caused.
FYI br br It was a joke a heard long long ago. br... (show quote)


You could begin your cleanup job by getting rid of all the cowards in the Republican party who continue to support a known criminal as their leader. You could try to help the once respected GOP find an honest, patriotic, qualified candidate to run for the job of President.

Reply
Mar 23, 2024 08:10:22   #
DASHY
 
Ready player 1 wrote:
Been a bit busy, but not as busy as you seem to be. Oh my, that's a large family! I have 3 grown boys and only 1 grandchild. She just turned 1yr old. 😃 Yes we are the fortunate ones. Say a prayer I need to travel again to California...ugg! I h**e that my kids still live there. Be well..




We all seem to have at least one thing in common. Wonderfully successful kids and grandkids. I even have four spectacular great grands to brag about.

Reply
Mar 23, 2024 08:18:30   #
DASHY
 
ForThePeople wrote:
Yeah - you choose to TRUST fools that are determined to upend our Republic.
You are likely one of them.

Just ONE simple example of MANY:
You CHOOSE to trust a guy who intentionally ushered in 10 MILLION UNVETTED I******S and LIES that the border is secure.

If you believe that one, you're WAY worse than you appear and should not be trusted with holding a dime that belongs to someone else.


I trust the guy who has secured more resources for border security than any president before him. From his first day in office, President Biden has called on Congress to act to address our broken immigration system. Over the past three years, while waiting for Congress to act, the Administration has taken important steps to secure our border. The Biden Administration has deployed the most agents and officers ever to address the situation at the southwest border, seized record levels of illicit f******l at our ports of entry, and brought together world leaders on a framework to deal with changing migration patterns that are impacting the entire Western Hemisphere.

Reply
 
 
Mar 23, 2024 08:19:46   #
eagleye13 Loc: Fl
 
DASHY wrote:
You could begin your cleanup job by getting rid of all the cowards in the Republican party who continue to support a known criminal as their leader. You could try to help the once respected GOP find an honest, patriotic, qualified candidate to run for the job of President.


Yuo still back this, DASHY?
Biden ditties

Bidens' money trail to Russia, China, and Ukraine exposed
https://youtu.be/YGcKDTqhGM0

Here’s a short list of Biden’s magnificent accomplishments.
▪ a collapsing stock market,
▪ government overreach and expansion,
▪ out of control national debt and increased government spending,
▪ politically weaponized DOJ, FBI and CIA,
▪ the diluting of our educational standards and educational system,
▪ crippling the American energy industry,
▪ stifling small businesses and business in general,
▪ increasing prices of goods and essentials outpacing wage increases for the middle class,
▪ continued tax increases across the board,
▪ the ongoing fight to limit or deny our Constitutional rights,
▪ increased crime and reduced penalties for said crimes,
▪ a nation without borders,
▪ ignoring our national i*********n l*ws and rewarding the violators,
▪ government (Ds and Rs) ignoring and violating their oath of office to protect our citizens and this nation,
▪ sending billions of unaccounted for tax dollars to support wars that are not in our national interest,
▪ sending billions of unaccounted for tax dollars to support enemy nations,
▪ officials violating their oath of office by aiding and abetting our self professed enemies by handing them billons of dollars of hi-tech weapons and military equipment making them one of the top fighting forces in the world,
▪ providing favors and information to long term national enemies in turn for self riches,
▪ a weakening and unprepared military, and
▪ government attacking, demonizing and penalizing American citizens for exercising their freedom of speech.

Reply
Mar 23, 2024 08:21:02   #
eagleye13 Loc: Fl
 
DASHY wrote:
I trust the guy who has secured more resources for border security than any president before him. From his first day in office, President Biden has called on Congress to act to address our broken immigration system. Over the past three years, while waiting for Congress to act, the Administration has taken important steps to secure our border. The Biden Administration has deployed the most agents and officers ever to address the situation at the southwest border, seized record levels of illicit f******l at our ports of entry, and brought together world leaders on a framework to deal with changing migration patterns that are impacting the entire Western Hemisphere.
I trust the guy who has secured more resources for... (show quote)


Then why is this administration failing to secure the border?

Reply
Mar 23, 2024 08:40:47   #
DASHY
 
eagleye13 wrote:
Yuo still back this, DASHY?
Biden ditties

Bidens' money trail to Russia, China, and Ukraine exposed
https://youtu.be/YGcKDTqhGM0

Here’s a short list of Biden’s magnificent accomplishments.
▪ a collapsing stock market,
▪ government overreach and expansion,
▪ out of control national debt and increased government spending,
▪ politically weaponized DOJ, FBI and CIA,
▪ the diluting of our educational standards and educational system,
▪ crippling the American energy industry,
▪ stifling small businesses and business in general,
▪ increasing prices of goods and essentials outpacing wage increases for the middle class,
▪ continued tax increases across the board,
▪ the ongoing fight to limit or deny our Constitutional rights,
▪ increased crime and reduced penalties for said crimes,
▪ a nation without borders,
▪ ignoring our national i*********n l*ws and rewarding the violators,
▪ government (Ds and Rs) ignoring and violating their oath of office to protect our citizens and this nation,
▪ sending billions of unaccounted for tax dollars to support wars that are not in our national interest,
▪ sending billions of unaccounted for tax dollars to support enemy nations,
▪ officials violating their oath of office by aiding and abetting our self professed enemies by handing them billons of dollars of hi-tech weapons and military equipment making them one of the top fighting forces in the world,
▪ providing favors and information to long term national enemies in turn for self riches,
▪ a weakening and unprepared military, and
▪ government attacking, demonizing and penalizing American citizens for exercising their freedom of speech.
Yuo still back this, DASHY? br Biden ditties br ... (show quote)


Do you ever read this old boring repeated post? FYI Stock indexes are currently reaching all-time highs. It might be time to check your supporting evidence before you post this list again.

Reply
Mar 23, 2024 08:48:46   #
DASHY
 
eagleye13 wrote:
Then why is this administration failing to secure the border?


Here is one reason why this administration is being blocked from securing the border.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Senate Republicans blocked a bipartisan border package Wednesday, scuttling months of negotiations with Democrats on legislation intended to cut back record numbers of illegal border crossings.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/republicans-k**l-border-bill-sign-trumps-strength-mcconnells-waning-in-rcna137477

Reply
Page <<first <prev 15 of 18 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2024 IDF International Technologies, Inc.