One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Was the KC shooting r****d by democrats so people v**e for gun laws in 2024?
Page 1 of 36 next> last>>
Feb 17, 2024 12:29:15   #
XXX Loc: Somewhere north of the Mason-Dixon
 
What a horrible thing to do. Rig a shoot-out so people v**e democrat? So d********g!

Reply
Feb 17, 2024 12:33:48   #
kemmer
 
XXX wrote:
What a horrible thing to do. Rig a shoot-out so people v**e democrat? So d********g!

If Sandy Hook, where 28 children and teachers were murdered didn’t change any gun laws, one dead in KC isn’t going to make any difference.

Reply
Feb 17, 2024 12:35:54   #
XXX Loc: Somewhere north of the Mason-Dixon
 
kemmer wrote:
If Sandy Hook, where 28 children and teachers were murdered didn’t change any gun laws, one dead in KC isn’t going to make any difference.


The teacher should have been able to defend them.

Reply
 
 
Feb 17, 2024 12:37:23   #
Kevyn
 
XXX wrote:
What a horrible thing to do. Rig a shoot-out so people v**e democrat? So d********g!


If you are trying to reduce shootings, which is the only purpose of common sense gun regulation, how would shooting people accomplish anything. This is the dumbest thing I have seen in a while.

Reply
Feb 17, 2024 12:40:30   #
kemmer
 
XXX wrote:
The teacher should have been able to defend them.

That’s one of the dumbest things I’ve heard from you.

Reply
Feb 17, 2024 12:43:52   #
Liberty Tree
 
kemmer wrote:
If Sandy Hook, where 28 children and teachers were murdered didn’t change any gun laws, one dead in KC isn’t going to make any difference.


Gun laws only affect law abiding citizens. Those bent on evil ignore them. How many shootings have taken place in gun free zones?

Reply
Feb 17, 2024 12:44:24   #
XXX Loc: Somewhere north of the Mason-Dixon
 
Kevyn wrote:
If you are trying to reduce shootings, which is the only purpose of common sense gun regulation, how would shooting people accomplish anything. This is the dumbest thing I have seen in a while.


Reduce shootings is simple if the shooter knows someone is armed they're not gonna shoot.

Reply
 
 
Feb 17, 2024 12:46:01   #
XXX Loc: Somewhere north of the Mason-Dixon
 
kemmer wrote:
That’s one of the dumbest things I’ve heard from you.


Gun laws only keep people from defending themself legaly. The murderer can buy black market.

Reply
Feb 17, 2024 12:46:20   #
XXX Loc: Somewhere north of the Mason-Dixon
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
Gun laws only affect law abiding citizens. Those bent on evil ignore them. How many shootings have taken place in gun free zones?



Reply
Feb 17, 2024 12:47:17   #
kemmer
 
XXX wrote:
Reduce shootings is simple if the shooter knows someone is armed they're not gonna shoot.

Uh-huh. Now I’ll tell one! 😂

Reply
Feb 17, 2024 12:49:22   #
XXX Loc: Somewhere north of the Mason-Dixon
 
kemmer wrote:
Uh-huh. Now I’ll tell one! 😂


Arm yourself and you have little to worry about. You may even get to be the hero that shoots someone eles attacher.

Reply
 
 
Feb 17, 2024 12:55:54   #
kemmer
 
XXX wrote:
Arm yourself and you have little to worry about. You may even get to be the hero that shoots someone eles attacher.

Ahh…. My one dream: to murder someone.

Reply
Feb 17, 2024 13:00:36   #
XXX Loc: Somewhere north of the Mason-Dixon
 
kemmer wrote:
Ahh…. My one dream: to murder someone.


So you don't think self defence is good?

Reply
Feb 17, 2024 13:00:47   #
PeterS
 
XXX wrote:
What a horrible thing to do. Rig a shoot-out so people v**e democrat? So d********g!

The only horrible d********g thing is you for blaming others for something you have no knowledge of. Of course, that's what you conservatives do, isn't it? Blame others so you can avoid responsibility even though the gun problem in this country exists because of you.

Reply
Feb 17, 2024 13:03:45   #
XXX Loc: Somewhere north of the Mason-Dixon
 
PeterS wrote:
The only horrible d********g thing is you for blaming others for something you have no knowledge of. Of course, that's what you conservatives do, isn't it? Blame others so you can avoid responsibility even though the gun problem in this country exists because of you.


Oh hi Peter. I never said they did. I askee and said it's horrible (if they did). It makes sense too.

Reply
Page 1 of 36 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com
Copyright 2012-2024 IDF International Technologies, Inc.