One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Nope. No second chance for Bud Light
Feb 12, 2024 09:21:18   #
fullspinzoo
 
https://hotair.com/headlines/2024/02/12/nope-no-second-chance-for-bud-light-n3782757

Reply
Feb 12, 2024 09:29:40   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
https://hotair.com/headlines/2024/02/12/nope-no-second-chance-for-bud-light-n3782757


Cmon man !
Trump needs this shill money to pay his exorbitant legal fees !!!!!
Naybe he can team up with guiliani and do little birthday wish cameos for cash !!!!

Reply
Feb 12, 2024 09:30:47   #
fullspinzoo
 
Milosia2 wrote:
Cmon man !
Trump needs this shill money to pay his exorbitant legal fees !!!!!
Naybe he can team up with guiliani and do little birthday wish cameos for cash !!!!


You're SICK!!!!!

Reply
 
 
Feb 12, 2024 10:28:04   #
American Vet
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
You're SICK!!!!!


Yes, She/He/IT is sick - just posts crap in a desperate attempt to get attention.

Reply
Feb 12, 2024 11:22:50   #
BIRDMAN
 
Milosia2 wrote:
Cmon man !
Trump needs this shill money to pay his exorbitant legal fees !!!!!
Naybe he can team up with guiliani and do little birthday wish cameos for cash !!!!


🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪



Reply
Feb 12, 2024 14:14:38   #
F.D.R.
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
https://hotair.com/headlines/2024/02/12/nope-no-second-chance-for-bud-light-n3782757


Never had a Bud Light so this doesn't effect me, in fact if I consume a six pack of any beer in a year that's a lot.

Reply
Feb 13, 2024 08:55:33   #
ed4short Loc: New Hampshire
 
F.D.R. wrote:
Never had a Bud Light so this doesn't effect me, in fact if I consume a six pack of any beer in a year that's a lot.


I don't imbibe in alcoholic beverages, never will.
However Buttwiper deserves to sink. GO WOKE GO BROKE

Reply
 
 
Feb 13, 2024 15:08:11   #
pegw
 
Was the whole Bud Lite thing made up by the writers of Veep?

Reply
Feb 13, 2024 17:04:57   #
tomhoff24
 
Milosia2 wrote:
Cmon man !
Trump needs this shill money to pay his exorbitant legal fees !!!!!
Naybe he can team up with guiliani and do little birthday wish cameos for cash !!!!


Agreed

Reply
Feb 13, 2024 21:00:29   #
BIRDMAN
 
pegw wrote:
Was the whole Bud Lite thing made up by the writers of Veep?


When was the last time you left your house

Reply
Feb 13, 2024 21:01:13   #
F.D.R.
 
pegw wrote:
Was the whole Bud Lite thing made up by the writers of Veep?


Didn't you fact check???? You're slippin' Peg

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2024 IDF International Technologies, Inc.