One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Citizen m*****as take US-Mexico border security into their own hands | In Real Life
Page <prev 2 of 3 next>
Feb 3, 2024 12:13:44   #
America 1 Loc: South Miami
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
Ever heard of State defense forces. Is Biden will not protect the citizens someone has to do it.


State Defense Forces Authorized by US Code
State Defense Forces are military units comprised of volunteers who train primarily for disaster response and relief. Although the mission, training, and use of each SDF varies by state, they are authorized by law under Title 32 of the US Code:

US Code Title 32, Section 109
(c)In addition to its National Guard, if any, a State, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the District of Columbia, Guam, or the Virgin Islands may, as provided by its laws, organize and maintain defense forces. A defense force established under this section may be used within the jurisdiction concerned, as its chief executive (or commanding general in the case of the District of Columbia) considers necessary, but it may not be called, ordered, or drafted into the armed forces.
In general, SDF soldiers volunteer their time for training, purchase their own uniforms and equipment, and drill one weekend a month with some sort of Annual Training period. Some states offer paid deployments when SDF soldiers are activated for disasters or emergencies. Each SDF has it's own requirements and qualifications, but none require that you have prior federal military service.
There are currently 19 states and the Territory of Puerto Rico that have active State Defense Forces. If you live in one of these states and are interested in serving as a State Defense Soldier, let us help connect you with a recruiter!
Alabama | Alaska | California | Connecticut | Georgia | Indiana
Maryland | Michigan | Mississippi | New York | Ohio | Puerto Rico
South Carolina | Tennessee | Texas | Vermont | Virginia | Washington
https://sd-supply.com/pages/what-is-a-state-defense-force

Reply
Feb 3, 2024 12:15:25   #
Justice101
 
saltwind 78 wrote:
Old, There is no such thing as a citizen m*****a. The m*****as you write about are nothing more than gangs. According to the Federalist papers, a m*****a must have a leader appointed by the governor of the state. Now a days, it's called The National Guard. A states National Guard can be federalized by the President of the US, as was the National Guard of Arkansas to desegregate the high schools in Little Rock in the late 50s. By the way the president that nationalized the guard was Ike Eisenhower, a Republican president.
Old, There is no such thing as a citizen m*****a. ... (show quote)



A State Defense Force (SDF) is a state m*****a under the command of the chief executive of that state only. Twenty-five states in America have some kind of SDF, and all states have laws allowing one. Whether they call it state guards, state military reserves, or state m*****as, they are not a part of the National Guard of that state and only partially regulated by the federal government and cannot come under federal control.
https://www.wearethemighty.com/articles/these-state-defense-force-not-under-the-control-of-the-commander-in-chief/

Reply
Feb 3, 2024 13:10:20   #
saltwind 78 Loc: Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
 
Oldsailor65 wrote:


Old, The Democratic Party is nothing like c*******m. C*******m is international, the liberal movement is national. C*******m is revolutionary and seeks to destroy the free enterprise system as well as all national institutions like religion that they believe supports the capitalist system. The liberals want to give all people freedom of religion. The Liberals seek to reform the free enterprise system by giving the working people a chance to get a piece of the American dream. C*******m wants to create a dictatorship of the proletariat, while the liberals seek to make the system even more democratic than it is now.
There is nothing that liberalism and Marxism have in common.

Reply
 
 
Feb 3, 2024 13:16:20   #
Oldsailor65 Loc: Iowa
 
saltwind 78 wrote:
Old, The Democratic Party is nothing like c*******m. C*******m is international, the liberal movement is national. C*******m is revolutionary and seeks to destroy the free enterprise system as well as all national institutions like religion that they believe supports the capitalist system. The liberals want to give all people freedom of religion. The Liberals seek to reform the free enterprise system by giving the working people a chance to get a piece of the American dream. C*******m wants to create a dictatorship of the proletariat, while the liberals seek to make the system even more democratic than it is now.
There is nothing that liberalism and Marxism have in common.
Old, The Democratic Party is nothing like c*******... (show quote)


Democrats/C*******t/N**i's/Khmer Rouge........................all the same and controlled by a Dictator

Reply
Feb 3, 2024 14:13:03   #
martsiva
 
saltwind 78 wrote:
Liberty, I think Biden is doing what he can, without help from the Republican House. They went back on the compromise bill to deal with our southern border, because Trump did't want to give Biden credit for dealing effectively with the problem.
In answer to your question, Only the state national guard, and or various state and/or federal police have the right to deal with this problem.


So you think Biden should be given credit for mass amnesty?? You think Biden should be given credit for wanting 5000 i******s per day to enter this country?? Are YOU serious??

Reply
Feb 3, 2024 14:16:18   #
pegw
 
Citizen "m*****as" are dangerous because they are taking the law into their own hands. They are not trained, or responsible to any government agency. They are loose cannons.

Reply
Feb 3, 2024 14:16:38   #
Oldsailor65 Loc: Iowa
 
martsiva wrote:
So you think Biden should be given credit for mass amnesty?? You think Biden should be given credit for wanting 5000 i******s per day to enter this country?? Are YOU serious??


Are YOU serious??

Nope like all Democrats he'z just plain ******* stupid and has no consideration for this country!

Reply
 
 
Feb 3, 2024 14:18:02   #
Oldsailor65 Loc: Iowa
 
pegw wrote:
Citizen "m*****as" are dangerous because they are taking the law into their own hands. They are not trained, or responsible to any government agency. They are loose cannons.


Peg you are describing yerself and all liberals like you.

Reply
Feb 3, 2024 14:30:51   #
JustTheTruth405 Loc: Oklahoma City, OK, USA
 
Thank you, sir - took the words right out of my hands.

Reply
Feb 3, 2024 14:34:03   #
martsiva
 
saltwind 78 wrote:
Old, The Democratic Party is nothing like c*******m. C*******m is international, the liberal movement is national. C*******m is revolutionary and seeks to destroy the free enterprise system as well as all national institutions like religion that they believe supports the capitalist system. The liberals want to give all people freedom of religion. The Liberals seek to reform the free enterprise system by giving the working people a chance to get a piece of the American dream. C*******m wants to create a dictatorship of the proletariat, while the liberals seek to make the system even more democratic than it is now.
There is nothing that liberalism and Marxism have in common.
Old, The Democratic Party is nothing like c*******... (show quote)


Are you actually saying that because c*******m is international it can`t come here?? So the Democrat support of censorship of free speech is nothing like what the c*******ts do when in fact that is exactly what they do!! Freedom of religion as Biden wants all bible or items with Trump om them tracked?? As liberals support homosexuals suing Christian bakers for holding on to their Christian beliefs!! Freedom of religion as Biden send the FBI into Catholic masses to intimidate the parishioners!! Liberals seek to reform free enterprise with socialism!!

Reply
Feb 3, 2024 14:36:23   #
JustTheTruth405 Loc: Oklahoma City, OK, USA
 
Biden does NOT need congress to secure the border! I am so tired of hearing this BS that if the house republicans would just pass the bill, he’d sign it & secure it today. He has the authority to do it now. It was his executive orders that stopped every single policy Trump had in place that kept our border more secure than it had been in decades. This lies squarely at Biden’s feet - he is responsible for this invasion that cost our national security - we are all going to feel it when the attacks begin from within by the very terrorists he has welcomed in.

Reply
 
 
Feb 3, 2024 14:36:27   #
martsiva
 
JustTheT***h405 wrote:
Thank you, sir - took the words right out of my hands.


Plese hit 'quote reply' so people will know who you are responding to. Thanx

Reply
Feb 3, 2024 14:50:42   #
martsiva
 
Oldsailor65 wrote:
Are YOU serious??

Nope like all Democrats he'z just plain ******* stupid and has no consideration for this country!


He sure as hell makes that totally obvious!!!

Reply
Feb 3, 2024 15:33:02   #
Radiance3
 
Oldsailor65 wrote:
Citizen m*****as take US-Mexico border security into their own hands | In Real Life
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voVUrtDuJDM

Citizen patrols at the U.S.-Mexico border claim they’re patriots covering gaps in U.S. security. But migrant aid groups call them dangerous vigilantes. In partnership with the Los Angeles Times, Scripps News’ “In Real Life” series shows the operations and impact of America’s border m*****as

===============
With regards to Texas borders, the Biden administration required the National Guards to remove all the wire barriers put up by Texas border patrol agents. I saw the National Guards ordered by Biden removing those wire barriers put up by Texas. Texas spent lots of money for the wires, and Biden asked the National Guards to remove them.

Biden is not only in dereliction of duties protecting the American people when they are in serious dangers from foreign invaders.
In addition, Biden ads more criminal offenses against the people of Texas, by forcibly removing their own protection.

Biden has put our people in danger, while he encourages more illegal invaders to come in and commit crimes against the American people. I saw a number of illegal invaders in NYC when they stuck their middle fingers to all of us on TV.

Biden is replacing the demographic of America by i*****l a***ns. He is preventing people from defending and protecting themselves from the violence of the illegal invaders.

Biden knows that majority of the American people don't like him. Therefore, he invites tens of millions of i******s from all over the world to replace the American citizens.

That is why Biden and his team required a******n mandates to all pregnant women, drives them to PP to k**l their babies.

There were 6 pro-lifers sentenced to jail for protecting life.

Biden is a t*****r and a very dangerous man. Someone other than him are planning all what Biden demands. To replace the American people with their chosen ones from all over the world. Terrorists Biden likes admires because they could fight for them.

Reply
Feb 3, 2024 15:50:54   #
Oldsailor65 Loc: Iowa
 
Radiance3 wrote:
===============
With regards to Texas borders, the Biden administration required the National Guards to remove all the wire barriers put up by Texas border patrol agents. I saw the National Guards ordered by Biden removing those wire barriers put up by Texas. Texas spent lots of money for the wires, and Biden asked the National Guards to remove them.

Biden is not only in dereliction of duties protecting the American people when they are in serious dangers from foreign invaders.
In addition, Biden ads more criminal offenses against the people of Texas, by forcibly removing their own protection.

Biden has put our people in danger, while he encourages more illegal invaders to come in and commit crimes against the American people. I saw a number of illegal invaders in NYC when they stuck their middle fingers to all of us on TV.

Biden is replacing the demographic of America by i*****l a***ns. He is preventing people from defending and protecting themselves from the violence of the illegal invaders.

Biden knows that majority of the American people don't like him. Therefore, he invites tens of millions of i******s from all over the world to replace the American citizens.

That is why Biden and his team required a******n mandates to all pregnant women, drives them to PP to k**l their babies.

There were 6 pro-lifers sentenced to jail for protecting life.

Biden is a t*****r and a very dangerous man. Someone other than him are planning all what Biden demands. To replace the American people with their chosen ones from all over the world. Terrorists Biden likes admires because they could fight for them.
=============== br I With regards to Texas bord... (show quote)


You are correct ......again

Reply
Page <prev 2 of 3 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com
Copyright 2012-2024 IDF International Technologies, Inc.