One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Schumer rips MAGA Supreme Court after 9-0 v**e on EPA waters rule... Dumb ass schumer stuck on MAGA...🙄
May 25, 2023 16:53:17   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/schumer-rips-maga-supreme-court-9-0-v**e-epa-waters-rule

Reply
May 25, 2023 17:05:26   #
LogicallyRight Loc: Chicago
 
It shows just how biased and unbalanced these wackoos on the left really are. They are would be dictators and whine like little pigs, that they are, when the SCOTUS rules against them. But 9-0. Even the wackoo l*****ts bimbos ruled against them you imbecile.

Reply
May 25, 2023 17:09:17   #
atkinsonsm
 
ITS ABOUT TIME!

Reply
 
 
May 25, 2023 17:38:01   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
LogicallyRight wrote:
It shows just how biased and unbalanced these wackoos on the left really are. They are would be dictators and whine like little pigs, that they are, when the SCOTUS rules against them. But 9-0. Even the wackoo l*****ts bimbos ruled against them you imbecile.


True!!!👍

Reply
May 25, 2023 20:22:25   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
LogicallyRight wrote:
It shows just how biased and unbalanced these wackoos on the left really are. They are would be dictators and whine like little pigs, that they are, when the SCOTUS rules against them. But 9-0. Even the wackoo l*****ts bimbos ruled against them you imbecile.


This is Gorsuch completing the work his mother Ann started for abolishing EPA .
Abolishing the Clean Water initiative .
Still taking away .
When did the Supreme Court become the all seeing all knowing ?????

Reply
May 25, 2023 20:25:34   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Milosia2 wrote:
This is Gorsuch completing the work his mother Ann started for abolishing EPA .
Abolishing the Clean Water initiative .
Still taking away .
When did the Supreme Court become the all seeing all knowing ?????


Hellllooooo 9-0 against EPA... What does Gorsuch or his mom has to do with this???🙄

Reply
May 25, 2023 21:25:43   #
Gatsby
 
proud republican wrote:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/schumer-rips-maga-supreme-court-9-0-v**e-epa-waters-rule


Finally! I can fill the pothole in my driveway.

Reply
 
 
May 26, 2023 10:29:26   #
Justice101
 
Milosia2 wrote:
This is Gorsuch completing the work his mother Ann started for abolishing EPA .
Abolishing the Clean Water initiative .
Still taking away .
When did the Supreme Court become the all seeing all knowing ?????


The EPA water rule was written too broadly, and it infringes on peoples' property rights. A rain puddle or stream on someone's property is not a protected waterway unless it is connected to a larger body of water. The Left always tries to find ways to limit or take away people's rights. Their unbridled desire for power over the people is the reason.

Reply
May 26, 2023 18:52:10   #
LogicallyRight Loc: Chicago
 
Milosia2 wrote:
This is Gorsuch completing the work his mother Ann started for abolishing EPA .
Abolishing the Clean Water initiative .
Still taking away .
When did the Supreme Court become the all seeing all knowing ?????


Can you count ewe k,nt. 9 to 0. Even the extreme l*****t agreed with the decision.

Reply
May 27, 2023 09:44:09   #
RascalRiley Loc: Somewhere south of Detroit
 
proud republican wrote:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/schumer-rips-maga-supreme-court-9-0-v**e-epa-waters-rule

Profits are more important then clean water.

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com
Copyright 2012-2024 IDF International Technologies, Inc.