One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Introduce Yourself
#1 American patriot
Page 1 of 2 next>
Apr 15, 2023 15:23:55   #
bluesman21502
 
Hey folks, just wanted to let you know who I am. I'm just a hillbilly from the
Western Maryland Mountains.
I'm opinionated, a realist, conservative on most things, liberal on a few things,
And I know for a fact that Biden & his Cult of MARXISTS C*******T SOCIALIST DEGENERATE Have almost DESTROYED THIS NATION !!!!
THEY H**E AMERICA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ & EVERYTHING WE STRIVE TO BE !!!!

Reply
Apr 15, 2023 15:40:26   #
Peaver Bogart Loc: Montana
 
bluesman21502 wrote:
Hey folks, just wanted to let you know who I am. I'm just a hillbilly from the
Western Maryland Mountains.
I'm opinionated, a realist, conservative on most things, liberal on a few things,
And I know for a fact that Biden & his Cult of MARXISTS C*******T SOCIALIST DEGENERATE Have almost DESTROYED THIS NATION !!!!
THEY H**E AMERICA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ & EVERYTHING WE STRIVE TO BE !!!!


Welcome to OPP, Bluesman. Looking forward to reading your posts.

Reply
Apr 15, 2023 16:12:32   #
okie don
 
bluesman21502 wrote:
Hey folks, just wanted to let you know who I am. I'm just a hillbilly from the
Western Maryland Mountains.
I'm opinionated, a realist, conservative on most things, liberal on a few things,
And I know for a fact that Biden & his Cult of MARXISTS C*******T SOCIALIST DEGENERATE Have almost DESTROYED THIS NATION !!!!
THEY H**E AMERICA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ & EVERYTHING WE STRIVE TO BE !!!!


Welcome aboard Bluesman.
We got rough times coming and look forward to your input.
Have fun.
You will run across the China Joe followers soon enough.

Reply
 
 
Apr 15, 2023 18:10:53   #
Coos Bay Tom Loc: coos bay oregon
 
bluesman21502 wrote:
Hey folks, just wanted to let you know who I am. I'm just a hillbilly from the
Western Maryland Mountains.
I'm opinionated, a realist, conservative on most things, liberal on a few things,
And I know for a fact that Biden & his Cult of MARXISTS C*******T SOCIALIST DEGENERATE Have almost DESTROYED THIS NATION !!!!
THEY H**E AMERICA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ & EVERYTHING WE STRIVE TO BE !!!!


Howdy bluesman-- I'm just a music lovin hillbilly myself. I sometimes tick people off but I think I can get along with almost any body.

Reply
Apr 15, 2023 18:16:39   #
okie don
 
Coos Bay Tom wrote:
Howdy bluesman-- I'm just a music lovin hillbilly myself. I sometimes tick people off but I think I can get along with almost any body.


Don't believe Tom Bluesman.
He's a trouble maker. πŸ˜† Lol

Reply
Apr 15, 2023 20:37:08   #
David L Loc: Central Wisconsin
 
bluesman21502 wrote:
Hey folks, just wanted to let you know who I am. I'm just a hillbilly from the
Western Maryland Mountains.
I'm opinionated, a realist, conservative on most things, liberal on a few things,
And I know for a fact that Biden & his Cult of MARXISTS C*******T SOCIALIST DEGENERATE Have almost DESTROYED THIS NATION !!!!
THEY H**E AMERICA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ & EVERYTHING WE STRIVE TO BE !!!!


Beautiful part of the country. I absolutely love it, except when it snows. Travel gets kind of interesting then.

Reply
Apr 15, 2023 20:49:09   #
Peaver Bogart Loc: Montana
 
David L wrote:
Beautiful part of the country. I absolutely love it, except when it snows. Travel gets kind of interesting then.


I had a friend from the UP. He said when it snows, there would be 10 to 20 snowmobiles parked in front of the bars.

Reply
 
 
Apr 15, 2023 21:01:30   #
LogicallyRight Loc: Chicago
 
bluesman21502 wrote:
Hey folks, just wanted to let you know who I am. I'm just a hillbilly from the
Western Maryland Mountains.
I'm opinionated, a realist, conservative on most things, liberal on a few things,
And I know for a fact that Biden & his Cult of MARXISTS C*******T SOCIALIST DEGENERATE Have almost DESTROYED THIS NATION !!!!
THEY H**E AMERICA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ & EVERYTHING WE STRIVE TO BE !!!!


And a very hearty welcome to you.

Reply
Apr 16, 2023 13:13:07   #
JR-57 Loc: South Carolina
 
bluesman21502 wrote:
Hey folks, just wanted to let you know who I am. I'm just a hillbilly from the
Western Maryland Mountains.
I'm opinionated, a realist, conservative on most things, liberal on a few things,
And I know for a fact that Biden & his Cult of MARXISTS C*******T SOCIALIST DEGENERATE Have almost DESTROYED THIS NATION !!!!
THEY H**E AMERICA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ & EVERYTHING WE STRIVE TO BE !!!!

Welcome bluesman. Yesterday afternoon friends and I went to the Mac Arnold Cornbread and Collard Greens Blues Festival. Three bands, great music, good food, good drink, and everyone had a fun time.

Reply
Apr 16, 2023 13:20:15   #
saltwind 78 Loc: Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
 
bluesman21502 wrote:
Hey folks, just wanted to let you know who I am. I'm just a hillbilly from the
Western Maryland Mountains.
I'm opinionated, a realist, conservative on most things, liberal on a few things,
And I know for a fact that Biden & his Cult of MARXISTS C*******T SOCIALIST DEGENERATE Have almost DESTROYED THIS NATION !!!!
THEY H**E AMERICA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ & EVERYTHING WE STRIVE TO BE !!!!


bluesman, You don't know a damned thing about politics if you are stupid enough to believe that President Biden or the Democratic Party are Marxist in any sense. The MAGA Republicans are a lot closer to f*****m than the Democrats are to c*******m.

Reply
Apr 16, 2023 13:40:12   #
okie don
 
saltwind 78 wrote:
bluesman, You don't know a damned thing about politics if you are stupid enough to believe that President Biden or the Democratic Party are Marxist in any sense. The MAGA Republicans are a lot closer to f*****m than the Democrats are to c*******m.


Boy, there's a world of difference between you and JR 57.
Both South Carolina folks.
Salti you are lost in finding the T***H .
Our nation is about to go belly up.
Military and all. Oil reserves down.
30% or so of our youth can't qualify to join the military and you set there banging your tin can brown mouthing many vets, like myself, who realize the dire straits we're in.
Go back to your basement and hope China Joe doesn't get us radiated by Russia.
Better still,go to ukcraine and help k**l Russians like Zelensky expects our kids to do and has even said so. Cheeeeez

Reply
 
 
Apr 16, 2023 21:42:20   #
Ricktloml
 
Coos Bay Tom wrote:
Howdy bluesman-- I'm just a music lovin hillbilly myself. I sometimes tick people off but I think I can get along with almost any body.




You are wrong/right. I can't think of a time when you ticked anyone off, (as I've noted before you can disagree without being disagreeable)...you do get along with almost anybody.

Reply
Apr 16, 2023 21:45:38   #
Ricktloml
 
saltwind 78 wrote:
bluesman, You don't know a damned thing about politics if you are stupid enough to believe that President Biden or the Democratic Party are Marxist in any sense. The MAGA Republicans are a lot closer to f*****m than the Democrats are to c*******m.


Gee, you've obviously missed the disastrous left-wing policies Gestapo Joe have been churning out as soon as he assumed office. When it comes to stupidity left-wing useful i***ts believe the EXACT same socialist/c*******t/f*****t lies/rhetoric that have failed EVERY time they're tried.

Reply
Apr 18, 2023 14:02:26   #
TruePatriot49 Loc: Rhode Island
 
saltwind 78 wrote:
bluesman, You don't know a damned thing about politics if you are stupid enough to believe that President Biden or the Democratic Party are Marxist in any sense. The MAGA Republicans are a lot closer to f*****m than the Democrats are to c*******m.


SaltFart666, if you look up the definition of Democrat and the definition of c*******t. You will see that they are the same. Also, F*****m and c*******m are both l*****t ideologies.



Reply
Apr 18, 2023 14:06:43   #
JR-57 Loc: South Carolina
 
TruePatriot49 wrote:
SaltFart666, if you look up the definition of Democrat and the definition of c*******t. You will see that they are the same. Also, F*****m and c*******m are both l*****t ideologies.

Ayn that the t***h!? πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🫑

Reply
Page 1 of 2 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Introduce Yourself
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2024 IDF International Technologies, Inc.