One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Trump Declared Himself The Winner Of His Seniors Golf Tournament...Because He Is Such A Wonderful Human Being
Page 1 of 3 next> last>>
Jan 24, 2023 19:34:33   #
woodguru
 
You can't make this kind of stupidity up, the hardest thing to explain is that his supporters see nothing wrong with it.

He missed the first day because he wanted to be at Diamond's funeral, and shows up the second day claiming to start the day with a five point lead over the winner of the first day's rounds...

Okay, the five point lead comes from a really good day he had earlier in the week, which he declared he was going to use because he was such a wonderful human being for going to a funeral for a MAGA Moron.

The part that is funniest, or rather the most pathetic and despicable part of it is that he would use a round the likes of what he has never shot in the last year, let alone a few days ago on an informal round, of which he is known for making up scores by mulligans, moving the ball, shaving a few strokes off the hole. He marks his card and it doesn't matter what the number of strokes is, he simply says no you are wrong it's four, not six.

Reply
Jan 24, 2023 19:35:22   #
woodguru
 
People with any degree of honor and integrity would be repulsed by this level of cheating.

Reply
Jan 24, 2023 19:36:52   #
woodguru
 
I'd like to see Obama challenge him to a three round set for bragging rights.

Scored and marked by other people of course.

Reply
 
 
Jan 24, 2023 19:45:42   #
Birdmam
 
woodguru wrote:
I'd like to see Obama challenge him to a three round set for bragging rights.

Scored and marked by other people of course.



Reply
Jan 24, 2023 19:52:38   #
American Vet
 
woodguru wrote:
You can't make this kind of stupidity up, the hardest thing to explain is that his supporters see nothing wrong with it.

He missed the first day because he wanted to be at Diamond's funeral, and shows up the second day claiming to start the day with a five point lead over the winner of the first day's rounds...

Okay, the five point lead comes from a really good day he had earlier in the week, which he declared he was going to use because he was such a wonderful human being for going to a funeral for a MAGA Moron.

The part that is funniest, or rather the most pathetic and despicable part of it is that he would use a round the likes of what he has never shot in the last year, let alone a few days ago on an informal round, of which he is known for making up scores by mulligans, moving the ball, shaving a few strokes off the hole. He marks his card and it doesn't matter what the number of strokes is, he simply says no you are wrong it's four, not six.
You can't make this kind of stupidity up, the hard... (show quote)


🤣



Reply
Jan 24, 2023 19:58:28   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
woodguru wrote:
I'd like to see Obama challenge him to a three round set for bragging rights.

Scored and marked by other people of course.


Obama’s a little sissy man. Ever see him throw a ball? You have a lot in common.

Reply
Jan 24, 2023 20:10:52   #
woodguru
 
JFlorio wrote:
Obama’s a little sissy man. Ever see him throw a ball? You have a lot in common.


Did you see the basketball he swished from outside the three point line? He did that with press all around.

Can you imagine trump wallowing along on 18 holes carrying his own clubs? I can definitely see Obama being good enough physical shape to do it, trump couldn't do 9.

Reply
 
 
Jan 24, 2023 20:13:12   #
woodguru
 
Trump can lie about a score or event that did not happen and take as much pleasure out of it as if it did, his reward being the congratulations and comments from adoring fans.

If someone in a tournament complained about trump stealing an event they would be banned from the club and they know it.

Reply
Jan 24, 2023 20:14:21   #
woodguru
 
And to my point, nobody who supports him will laugh and say yeah, that was pretty bad.

Reply
Jan 24, 2023 20:15:49   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
woodguru wrote:
Did you see the basketball he swished from outside the three point line? He did that with press all around.

Can you imagine trump wallowing along on 18 holes carrying his own clubs? I can definitely see Obama being good enough physical shape to do it, trump couldn't do 9.


Yea and no one guarding him. He’s a pussy. Always was. Trumps an out of shape lard ass. So what?

Reply
Jan 24, 2023 20:21:11   #
Birdmam
 
woodguru wrote:
Did you see the basketball he swished from outside the three point line? He did that with press all around.

Can you imagine trump wallowing along on 18 holes carrying his own clubs? I can definitely see Obama being good enough physical shape to do it, trump couldn't do 9.


I would like to see Brandon doing 18 holes. We’ll even let him carry the clubs on his bike.

Reply
 
 
Jan 24, 2023 20:53:57   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
Birdmam wrote:
I would like to see Brandon doing 18 holes. We’ll even let him carry the clubs on his bike.


He’d be on his stomach with a club getting ready to swat what was ever coming out of the hole.

Reply
Jan 24, 2023 20:56:06   #
Rinaldi
 
woodguru wrote:
You can't make this kind of stupidity up, the hardest thing to explain is that his supporters see nothing wrong with it.

He missed the first day because he wanted to be at Diamond's funeral, and shows up the second day claiming to start the day with a five point lead over the winner of the first day's rounds...

Okay, the five point lead comes from a really good day he had earlier in the week, which he declared he was going to use because he was such a wonderful human being for going to a funeral for a MAGA Moron.

The part that is funniest, or rather the most pathetic and despicable part of it is that he would use a round the likes of what he has never shot in the last year, let alone a few days ago on an informal round, of which he is known for making up scores by mulligans, moving the ball, shaving a few strokes off the hole. He marks his card and it doesn't matter what the number of strokes is, he simply says no you are wrong it's four, not six.
You can't make this kind of stupidity up, the hard... (show quote)




Fat donnycakes lies about his weight and his fat ass, so everyone knows that he cheats and lies about his golf score



Reply
Jan 24, 2023 20:58:54   #
Birdmam
 
Rinaldi wrote:
Fat donnycakes lies about his weight and his fat ass, so everyone knows that he cheats and lies about his golf score



Reply
Jan 24, 2023 21:20:08   #
albertk
 
Rinaldi wrote:
Fat donnycakes lies about his weight and his fat ass, so everyone knows that he cheats and lies about his golf score



Reply
Page 1 of 3 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2023 IDF International Technologies, Inc.