One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Now pence has 'classified' documents found in his home. A new maga scandal
Page 1 of 5 next> last>>
Jan 24, 2023 12:32:06   #
Rinaldi
 
Wonder if the fools at fox and the maga politicians will comment on this and condemn pence, since was only a vp.

Maybe pence was stealing documents to give to trump.



https://www.mediaite.com/politics/breaking-classified-docs-found-at-mike-pences-home/

Reply
Jan 24, 2023 12:35:33   #
Liberty Tree
 
Rinaldi wrote:
Wonder if the fools at fox and the maga politicians will comment on this and condemn pence, since was only a vp.

Maybe pence was stealing documents to give to trump.



https://www.mediaite.com/politics/breaking-classified-docs-found-at-mike-pences-home/


Makes it harder to prosecute Trump

Reply
Jan 24, 2023 12:36:20   #
Rinaldi
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
Makes it harder to prosecute Trump




Makes it harder to prosecute President Biden

Reply
 
 
Jan 24, 2023 12:41:52   #
Liberty Tree
 
Rinaldi wrote:
Makes it harder to prosecute President Biden


Already reported on number one FOX NEWS. Not sure about bottom of the list CNN and MSNBC. The current corrupt DOJ and AG would not pursue Biden for anything.

Reply
Jan 24, 2023 12:47:43   #
Rinaldi
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
Already reported on number one FOX NEWS. Not sure about bottom of the list CNN and MSNBC. The current corrupt DOJ and AG would not pursue Biden for anything.




The fools at fox are trying to clean up their lousy misreporting on the trump scandal by attacking President Biden

non-stop for the past month.

Now they have to report on pence, or they will confirm that they are fools

Reply
Jan 24, 2023 12:54:48   #
Wonttakeitanymore
 
Rinaldi wrote:
Makes it harder to prosecute President Biden


First he’s not president second he hid them everywhere to cover for ovomit and hunter, collusion with Ukraine, China and Russia

Reply
Jan 24, 2023 12:55:56   #
Wonttakeitanymore
 
Rinaldi wrote:
The fools at fox are trying to clean up their lousy misreporting on the trump scandal by attacking President Biden

non-stop for the past month.

Now they have to report on pence, or they will confirm that they are fools

Not hard to attack vintriloquist dummy, he screws everything up!

Reply
 
 
Jan 24, 2023 12:59:10   #
steve66613
 
Rinaldi wrote:
The fools at fox are trying to clean up their lousy misreporting on the trump scandal by attacking President Biden

non-stop for the past month.

Now they have to report on pence, or they will confirm that they are fools


Rest assured kackles kamalya doesn’t have any documents…..unless it’s pictures of Willie’s willy.

Reply
Jan 24, 2023 13:02:27   #
Liberty Tree
 
Rinaldi wrote:
The fools at fox are trying to clean up their lousy misreporting on the trump scandal by attacking President Biden

non-stop for the past month.

Now they have to report on pence, or they will confirm that they are fools


Not like the fools at CNN and MSNBC who condemn Trump but make excuses for Biden. What part of Nunber one don't you get?

Reply
Jan 24, 2023 13:12:44   #
keepuphope Loc: Idaho
 
Rinaldi wrote:
Wonder if the fools at fox and the maga politicians will comment on this and condemn pence, since was only a vp.

Maybe pence was stealing documents to give to trump.



https://www.mediaite.com/politics/breaking-classified-docs-found-at-mike-pences-home/


Be careful about your gloating your god Obama probubly has thousands.

Reply
Jan 24, 2023 13:32:36   #
steve66613
 
keepuphope wrote:
Be careful about your gloating your god Obama probubly has thousands.


Ol’butthole has tons of of unauthorized documents. Apparently, stored in an abandoned shopping center near his proposed “library”. Remember? The MSM doesn’t seem to remember. Hypocrites!

Reply
 
 
Jan 24, 2023 13:34:02   #
vernon
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
Makes it harder to prosecute Trump


Just what would they prosecute Trump, for? He had declassified everything he had. Thats why they just went to his home and took what they wanted and then took pictures to show the pages. wonder why they haven't done that with
all the crap that Biden has,which is a truck load .Wake up folks this crap is just to keep trump from running,because he will win big and they know it along with all these Trump haters on opp.

Reply
Jan 24, 2023 13:37:35   #
padremike Loc: Phenix City, Al
 
Rinaldi wrote:
Wonder if the fools at fox and the maga politicians will comment on this and condemn pence, since was only a vp.

Maybe pence was stealing documents to give to trump.



https://www.mediaite.com/politics/breaking-classified-docs-found-at-mike-pences-home/


Nothing for you Marxist to concern yourselves about since "idjets" like you aren't even cleared for a good BS session.

Makes me wonder about the National Archive doing their job though. Seems to me the partisan bastards were only concerned with Trump.

Reply
Jan 24, 2023 13:42:17   #
vernon
 
keepuphope wrote:
Be careful about your gloating your god Obama probubly has thousands.


Naaaw, Obama wants to change history to suit himself.

Reply
Jan 24, 2023 13:42:54   #
JuristBooks Loc: North Carolina
 
vernon wrote:
Just what would they prosecute Trump, for? He had declassified everything he had. Thats why they just went to his home and took what they wanted and then took pictures to show the pages. wonder why they haven't done that with
all the crap that Biden has,which is a truck load .Wake up folks this crap is just to keep trump fropmrunning,bscause he will win big.



1) this just proves that ALL these scum politicians should be prosecuted,
2) along with whatever IDIOTS handled and packed Classified folders
3) this is horse puckey !! Big time
4) I suggest appropriate MONETARY fines for everyone involved.
But in Biden’s case, with a bought and paid for Crackhead son, Biden’s brother,
….. upon conviction - Execution.
5) next, go after Billary, Obamination, schumerinski, Pelosivich, schifty, all moslems,
Get them all. Treason has No Party.

Reply
Page 1 of 5 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2023 IDF International Technologies, Inc.