One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Tucker Calson: Antifa is armed militia of Demovratic Party and is back in force..
Page 1 of 6 next> last>>
Jan 24, 2023 01:18:53   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-antifa-armed-militia-democratic-party-back-in-force

Reply
Jan 24, 2023 01:24:10   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
proud republican wrote:
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-antifa-armed-militia-democratic-party-back-in-force


Be awfwaid , be vewy vewy awfwaid !!
Time to haul out the boogiemen again ??????

Reply
Jan 24, 2023 01:29:25   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Milosia2 wrote:
Be awfwaid , be vewy vewy awfwaid !!
Time to haul out the boogiemen again ??????


You should be awfwaid.... Soon they'll be coming after your furher slo joe...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Reply
 
 
Jan 24, 2023 04:14:22   #
Smedley_buzkill
 
Milosia2 wrote:
Be awfwaid , be vewy vewy awfwaid !!
Time to haul out the boogiemen again ??????


I doubt they will come here. Too many people with guns, shovels, and alibis.

Reply
Jan 24, 2023 05:13:39   #
Gatsby
 
proud republican wrote:
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-antifa-armed-militia-democratic-party-back-in-force


ANTIFA should be considered "Armed and Dangerous", Exercise Extreme Caution!

Reply
Jan 24, 2023 06:59:20   #
Liberty Tree
 
Milosia2 wrote:
Be awfwaid , be vewy vewy awfwaid !!
Time to haul out the boogiemen again ??????


You can make a joke out of it because it is not your property and place of business they are burning. You are pathetic.

Reply
Jan 24, 2023 07:38:46   #
Ronald Hatt Loc: Lansing, Mich
 
Smedley_buzkill wrote:
I doubt they will come here. Too many people with guns, shovels, and alibis.


There "Millions", of American "Hunters"...that would love to get a legitimate reason to "Stop the terrorism" here at home!

Reply
 
 
Jan 24, 2023 08:04:04   #
son of witless
 
Milosia2 wrote:
Be awfwaid , be vewy vewy awfwaid !!
Time to haul out the boogiemen again ??????


Thank you for the warning. If history repeats itself it will be an interesting summer. Of course you do not know history.

Reply
Jan 24, 2023 08:30:18   #
American Vet
 
Milosia2 wrote:
Be awfwaid , be vewy vewy awfwaid !!
Time to haul out the boogiemen again ??????


Doggy

Reply
Jan 24, 2023 08:57:09   #
microphor Loc: Home is TN
 
Milosia2 wrote:
Be awfwaid , be vewy vewy awfwaid !!
Time to haul out the boogiemen again ??????


You are so ignorant!!!

Reply
Jan 24, 2023 08:58:42   #
microphor Loc: Home is TN
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
You can make a joke out of it because it is not your property and place of business they are burning. You are pathetic.


It don't have no property or business, it only has that welfare check that "we bad people" provide for it every month!!!

Reply
 
 
Jan 24, 2023 09:15:19   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
Smedley_buzkill wrote:
I doubt they will come here. Too many people with guns, shovels, and alibis.


What are you awfwaid of ?

Reply
Jan 24, 2023 09:19:15   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
son of witless wrote:
Thank you for the warning. If history repeats itself it will be an interesting summer. Of course you do not know history.


I know about Custers Last Stand !
Being part of the infinitesimal minority you should also read up on it.

How many would you say are members of the Antifa Regiment ?

Reply
Jan 24, 2023 09:24:18   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
microphor wrote:
It don't have no property or business, it only has that welfare check that "we bad people" provide for it every month!!!


Are things burning because youโ€™re right or because youโ€™re wrong ?

Reply
Jan 24, 2023 09:26:55   #
American Vet
 
Milosia2 wrote:
I know about Custers Last Stand !
Being part of the infinitesimal minority you should also read up on it.

How many would you say are members of the Antifa Regiment ?


Doggy

Reply
Page 1 of 6 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2023 IDF International Technologies, Inc.