One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
VP Harris Changes Declaration Of Independence
Page 1 of 5 next> last>>
Jan 23, 2023 07:41:06   #
Liberty Tree
 
In one of her nonsensical rants she said the Declaration of Independence guarantees liberty and pursuit of happiness but deliberately left out life because it does not fit the left's radical infanticide agenda.

Reply
Jan 23, 2023 08:04:29   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
In one of her nonsensical rants she said the Declaration of Independence guarantees liberty and pursuit of happiness but deliberately left out life because it does not fit the left's radical infanticide agenda.


The Declaration of Independence ,
Is not a document .
It does not guarantee anything.
It’s fun to look at , but it is not a valid document.
It was a letter written to England.
And , still today , it is only a letter written
written to England.

Reply
Jan 23, 2023 08:08:53   #
Liberty Tree
 
Milosia2 wrote:
The Declaration of Independence ,
Is not a document .
It does not guarantee anything.
It’s fun to look at , but it is not a valid document.
It was a letter written to England.
And , still today , it is only a letter written
written to England.


If you believe that you are truly ignorant, unamerican, and dangerous to our freedom. You should renounce your American citizenship if you have one.

Reply
 
 
Jan 23, 2023 08:16:34   #
Smedley_buzkill
 
Milosia2 wrote:
The Declaration of Independence ,
Is not a document .
It does not guarantee anything.
It’s fun to look at , but it is not a valid document.
It was a letter written to England.
And , still today , it is only a letter written
written to England.


Some people never grow weary of displaying ignorance for all to see. They apparently think it is a virtue.
From Encyclopedia Britannica Dictionary:

1. : an official paper that gives information about something or that is used as proof of something.

From Oxford Dictionary, considered the best in the world......

doc·u·ment
noun
/ˈdäkyəmənt/
a piece of written, printed, or electronic matter that provides information or evidence or that serves as an official record.

So, do you have any more snippets of information you'd care to share with all of us benighted and ignorant hoi-polloi?

Reply
Jan 23, 2023 08:31:26   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
Milosia2 wrote:
The Declaration of Independence ,
Is not a document .
It does not guarantee anything.
It’s fun to look at , but it is not a valid document.
It was a letter written to England.
And , still today , it is only a letter written
written to England.


Special kind of special ...

Reply
Jan 23, 2023 08:38:30   #
JR-57 Loc: South Carolina
 
Milosia2 wrote:
The Declaration of Independence ,
Is not a document .
It does not guarantee anything.
It’s fun to look at , but it is not a valid document.
It was a letter written to England.
And , still today , it is only a letter written
written to England.

Intelligence has been chasing you you’re entire life yet somehow you’ve always been faster.

Reply
Jan 23, 2023 08:42:53   #
American Vet
 
Milosia2 wrote:
The Declaration of Independence ,
Is not a document .
It does not guarantee anything.
It’s fun to look at , but it is not a valid document.
It was a letter written to England.
And , still today , it is only a letter written
written to England.


Doggy

Reply
 
 
Jan 23, 2023 15:40:11   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
American Vet wrote:
Doggy


It won’t hold up in court .
It is not a document.
It’s nothing more than a personal letter written to England by Thomas Jefferson .
I will believe you when you show me how this letter will hold water.

Reply
Jan 23, 2023 15:41:15   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
Smedley_buzkill wrote:
Some people never grow weary of displaying ignorance for all to see. They apparently think it is a virtue.
From Encyclopedia Britannica Dictionary:

1. : an official paper that gives information about something or that is used as proof of something.

From Oxford Dictionary, considered the best in the world......

doc·u·ment
noun
/ˈdäkyəmənt/
a piece of written, printed, or electronic matter that provides information or evidence or that serves as an official record.

So, do you have any more snippets of information you'd care to share with all of us benighted and ignorant hoi-polloi?
Some people never grow weary of displaying ignoran... (show quote)


Thank heavens you’ll be there to straighten them all out.
It must be your purpose in life.

Don’t believe me.
Look it up.
It isn’t a legal document.

Reply
Jan 23, 2023 15:45:55   #
American Vet
 
Milosia2 wrote:
It won’t hold up in court .
It is not a document.
It’s nothing more than a personal letter written to England by Thomas Jefferson .
I will believe you when you show me how this letter will hold water.


Doggy

Reply
Jan 23, 2023 15:56:29   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
In one of her nonsensical rants she said the Declaration of Independence guarantees liberty and pursuit of happiness but deliberately left out life because it does not fit the left's radical infanticide agenda.


I doubt it was on Jefferson’s mind while he wrote it .
Life liberty and the pursuit of happiness .
Not like you people forcing a woman to carry a baby with no head to full term .
Or a million other instances.
Did I say a dead baby ?????? With no head.

Reply
 
 
Jan 23, 2023 15:58:40   #
JR-57 Loc: South Carolina
 
Milosia2 wrote:
I doubt it was on Jefferson’s mind while he wrote it .
Life liberty and the pursuit of happiness .
Not like you people forcing a woman to carry a baby with no head to full term .
Or a million other instances.
Did I say a dead baby ?????? With no head.

Describing your childhood to garner support and sympathy? You lost your head somewhere along the way.

Reply
Jan 23, 2023 16:03:18   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
Special kind of special ...


It’s not a legal document .

Reply
Jan 23, 2023 16:06:48   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
JR-57 wrote:
Describing your childhood to garner support and sympathy? You lost your head somewhere along the way.


Marvelous !
Treed again !!!!
Would you hav let that woman die instead of excising from her body ?
if so , what exactly is your stance on life , in general .
And this would be the Woman’s life.

Reply
Jan 23, 2023 16:09:45   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
JR-57 wrote:
Intelligence has been chasing you you’re entire life yet somehow you’ve always been faster.


Why is Opp your only claim to fame ?

Reply
Page 1 of 5 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2023 IDF International Technologies, Inc.