One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Biden Admin Calls for Return of Mask Mandate
Nov 23, 2022 11:07:07   #
Ri-chard Loc: 23322
 
Oh boy, we get to watch ignorant people/chattel driving alone in the cars wearing mask that cannot protect them again.

Democrat President Joe Biden’s administration is calling for the return of masking and social distancing to be encouraged or even mandated to tackle “long Covid.”
According to a new report from Biden’s Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), the controversial measures should be brought back.
The report was commissioned by HHS and produced by the research agency Coforma.

https://patriotnewsnetwork.com/bombshell-biden-admin-calls-for-return-of-mask-mandates/

Reply
Nov 23, 2022 11:17:16   #
Bevvy
 
one wonders how much he gets per mask sold

Reply
Nov 23, 2022 11:23:51   #
American Vet
 
Ri-chard wrote:
Oh boy, we get to watch ignorant people/chattel driving alone in the cars wearing mask that cannot protect them again.

Democrat President Joe Biden’s administration is calling for the return of masking and social distancing to be encouraged or even mandated to tackle “long Covid.”
According to a new report from Biden’s Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), the controversial measures should be brought back.
The report was commissioned by HHS and produced by the research agency Coforma.

https://patriotnewsnetwork.com/bombshell-biden-admin-calls-for-return-of-mask-mandates/
Oh boy, we get to watch ignorant people/chattel dr... (show quote)


You vill wear your mask und you vill like it!!!!



Reply
 
 
Nov 23, 2022 11:57:39   #
Ri-chard Loc: 23322
 
Bevvy wrote:
one wonders how much he gets per mask sold


Ordered from 3M but made in China?

Reply
Nov 23, 2022 12:02:10   #
Birdmam
 
American Vet wrote:
You vill wear your mask und you vill like it!!!!


I love Schultz



Reply
Nov 23, 2022 17:57:11   #
youngwilliam
 
Ri-chard wrote:
Oh boy, we get to watch ignorant people/chattel driving alone in the cars wearing mask that cannot protect them again.

Democrat President Joe Biden’s administration is calling for the return of masking and social distancing to be encouraged or even mandated to tackle “long Covid.”
According to a new report from Biden’s Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), the controversial measures should be brought back.
The report was commissioned by HHS and produced by the research agency Coforma.

https://patriotnewsnetwork.com/bombshell-biden-admin-calls-for-return-of-mask-mandates/
Oh boy, we get to watch ignorant people/chattel dr... (show quote)


Biden, Pfizer and all of pharma nazis are going to gin up the covid thing again, more $$$$$$$ to make yet.

With what we know now the risk from this man made virus is miniscule.

Take your D3, C And Zinc. Ivermectine and Hydroxychloroquine if needed, they work.

Reply
Nov 24, 2022 17:39:01   #
Ri-chard Loc: 23322
 
youngwilliam wrote:
Biden, Pfizer and all of pharma nazis are going to gin up the covid thing again, more $$$$$$$ to make yet.

With what we know now the risk from this man made virus is miniscule.

Take your D3, C And Zinc. Ivermectine and Hydroxychloroquine if needed, they work.



Reply
 
 
Nov 24, 2022 18:16:06   #
AmericanEagle Loc: Indiana
 
They don’t listen to the science especially when it’s against their destructive narrative. Masks are proven ineffective to about 11% and I think the N 95s may be like 35%. Florida proved you can get through a pandemic and not lock businesses down and children can still go to school And they did better than the dumb ass governors that locked states down. Unfortunately we have two more years of authoritarian rule by a vegetable ran by the grand wizard Obama from his basement. Hopefully the Republicans in the house can slow things down and make it difficult for vegetable Joe. No doubt his executive orders Will be coming through at a steady stream and millions will flood across our border illegally bringing crime, drugs and disease and future Democratic voters no doubt. But a lot of people are missing those mean tweets about now especially at the Thanksgiving table where we get fleeced on a daily basis from our money

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.