One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Trump has (yet another) bad legal day
Nov 23, 2022 09:06:43   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-yet-another-bad-legal-013516553.html

Reply
Nov 23, 2022 09:12:57   #
microphor Loc: Home is TN
 
Bad Bob wrote:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-yet-another-bad-legal-013516553.html


Actually this was a good day. Now it opened the door for us to see other politicians tax returns. I'm thrilled to death and can't wait to see where this leads. Like they say "follow the money".

Reply
Nov 23, 2022 09:31:54   #
Kevyn
 
microphor wrote:
Actually this was a good day. Now it opened the door for us to see other politicians tax returns. I'm thrilled to death and can't wait to see where this leads. Like they say "follow the money".

Every president since Nixon’s tax records were published. Trump was an outlier until now.

Reply
 
 
Nov 23, 2022 11:25:58   #
microphor Loc: Home is TN
 
Kevyn wrote:
Every president since Nixon’s tax records were published. Trump was an outlier until now.


Presidents aren't the only politicians!

Reply
Nov 23, 2022 12:32:41   #
EmilyD
 
microphor wrote:
Actually this was a good day. Now it opened the door for us to see other politicians tax returns. I'm thrilled to death and can't wait to see where this leads. Like they say "follow the money".

I really want to see Nancy Pelosi's tax returns. Maybe that's why she quit in such a hurry and is flying away to other countries "on vacation". Insider trading can be either a civil (fine) or criminal (jail time) crime, depending on how it was done. In her case, it would be a criminal crime.

It would be interesting to follow the deposits into her bank account(s). Where her bank accounts are would be interesting too? Switzerland? Caymans?

Reply
Nov 23, 2022 17:43:08   #
microphor Loc: Home is TN
 
EmilyD wrote:
I really want to see Nancy Pelosi's tax returns. Maybe that's why she quit in such a hurry and is flying away to other countries "on vacation". Insider trading can be either a civil (fine) or criminal (jail time) crime, depending on how it was done. In her case, it would be a criminal crime.

It would be interesting to follow the deposits into her bank account(s). Where her bank accounts are would be interesting too? Switzerland? Caymans?


Yeah buddy, And want it be nice to see if Joe claimed all those " gifts" from Hunter paying household bills, renovations and repairs. I'm just thrilled to death and hope we put some Republicans with balls in office to pursue this.

Reply
Nov 23, 2022 19:48:23   #
America 1
 
microphor wrote:
Yeah buddy, And want it to be nice to see if Joe claimed all those " gifts" from Hunter paying household bills, renovations, and repairs? I'm just thrilled to death and hope we put some Republicans with balls in office to pursue this.


And remove some wussies without balls.

Reply
 
 
Nov 23, 2022 20:57:27   #
microphor Loc: Home is TN
 
America 1 wrote:
And remove some wussies without balls.


That too

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.