One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Police: Multiple fatalities, injuries reported in shooting at Chesapeake Walmart..
Nov 23, 2022 00:13:22   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
https://ktla.com/news/nexstar-media-wire/nationworld/police-multiple-fatalities-injuries-reported-in-shooting-at-chesapeake-walmart/

Reply
Nov 23, 2022 00:20:49   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
proud republican wrote:
https://ktla.com/news/nexstar-media-wire/nationworld/police-multiple-fatalities-injuries-reported-in-shooting-at-chesapeake-walmart/


I’m sure the democrat answer will be to demand my rifles locked up in my gun safe. Unless the shooter is black or used a pistol.

Reply
Nov 23, 2022 00:24:13   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
JFlorio wrote:
I’m sure the democrat answer will be to demand my rifles locked up in my gun safe. Unless the shooter is black or used a pistol.


Of course, I have no doubt... It's not the murderer fault!! Ohhh NO!! It's an object's fault..

Reply
 
 
Nov 23, 2022 01:27:53   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
proud republican wrote:
Of course, I have no doubt... It's not the murderer fault!! Ohhh NO!! It's an object's fault..


Wait and see. This perp will have shown plenty of red flags.

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.