One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Did you ever wish that you were the one who thought up that bottled water scam?
Page: 1 2 3 4 next>>
Nov 12, 2014 22:52:03   #
Grugore
 
That stuff is more expensive than gasoline! Seriously? Water? More expensive than GAS?

| Reply
Nov 13, 2014 00:39:59   #
AuntiE Loc: 46th Least Free State
 
Grugore wrote:
That stuff is more expensive than gasoline! Seriously? Water? More expensive than GAS?


If you would work on your required editing, you would not have time to worry about this. :idea: :-P :-D :)

| Reply
Nov 13, 2014 03:08:23   #
W8_4_It
 
Grugore wrote:
That stuff is more expensive than gasoline! Seriously? Water? More expensive than GAS?


If you work in China you will be drinking that stuff. No one trusts the tap water here. Although I'd bet the Chinese bottled water comes right from the tap.

:lol:

| Reply
Nov 13, 2014 04:09:19   #
Hemiman Loc: Communist California
 
W8_4_It wrote:
If you work in China you will be drinking that stuff. No one trusts the tap water here. Although I'd bet the Chinese bottled water comes right from the tap.

:lol:


Is it bottled in China?

| Reply
Nov 13, 2014 04:33:12   #
W8_4_It
 
Hemiman wrote:
Is it bottled in China?


Yep..AND ITS TAP WATER (if you are lucky).

:lol:

| Reply
Nov 13, 2014 06:16:14   #
rolech Loc: Louisville, KY
 
I have found that bottled water is not any wetter than tap water, that's why I drink tap water. My neighbor drinks bottled water but uses tap water for his coffee. DUH?
In order to be classified spring water it must be bottled between March 20 and June 20. If bottled between June 21 and Sept 20 it is Summer water.

| Reply
Nov 13, 2014 06:22:04   #
W8_4_It
 
rolech wrote:
I have found that bottled water is not any wetter than tap water, that's why I drink tap water. My neighbor drinks bottled water but uses tap water for his coffee. DUH?


We have really good quality tap water in the US. Most places I have lived in the US the tap water was very good (except for Las Vegas).

Vegas water was awful.

| Reply
Nov 13, 2014 10:45:55   #
alex Loc: michigan now imperial beach californa
 
W8_4_It wrote:
We have really good quality tap water in the US. Most places I have lived in the US the tap water was very good (except for Las Vegas).

Vegas water was awful.


it must be the Colorado river water because you can't make coffee from tap water in El Centro California one scoop in a 12 cup pot it is so biter you can't drink it and in San Diego I don't like the taste so I drink reverse osmosis water not prebottled

| Reply
Nov 13, 2014 11:10:25   #
Zeno Loc: Omaha NE
 
Dear Grugore:It is a scam,but on the other hand,drinking bottled water is far more nutritional and tastey than gasoline.Bottled water is a staple of life,and thus we pay whatever the price is-without a second thought.It tastes ten times better than tap water,and comes in cute plastic containers.Case closed.Zeno

| Reply
Nov 13, 2014 15:18:13   #
Grugore
 
AuntiE wrote:
If you would work on your required editing, you would not have time to worry about this. :idea: :-P :-D :)



| Reply
Nov 13, 2014 15:20:27   #
Grugore
 
rolech wrote:
I have found that bottled water is not any wetter than tap water, that's why I drink tap water. My neighbor drinks bottled water but uses tap water for his coffee. DUH?
In order to be classified spring water it must be bottled between March 20 and June 20. If bottled between June 21 and Sept 20 it is Summer water.



That's why I always get distilled water. I can get it for 88 cents a gallon at Walmart.

| Reply
Nov 13, 2014 15:25:13   #
alex Loc: michigan now imperial beach californa
 
Grugore wrote:
That's why I always get distilled water. I can get it for 88 cents a gallon at Walmart.


distilled is okay as long as you either take supplemental trace minerals or they have a liquid trace minerals you can add to the water as you use it

| Reply
Nov 13, 2014 16:37:16   #
Grugore
 
alex wrote:
distilled is okay as long as you either take supplemental trace minerals or they have a liquid trace minerals you can add to the water as you use it


Why bother? Don't you get all that from the foods you eat? Assuming you get a balanced diet... On second thought, where can I get that mineral liquid stuff?

| Reply
Nov 13, 2014 16:55:46   #
alex Loc: michigan now imperial beach californa
 
Grugore wrote:
Why bother? Don't you get all that from the foods you eat? Assuming you get a balanced diet... On second thought, where can I get that mineral liquid stuff?


check a few health food stores try to find one where the clerk knows something about the products he sells

| Reply
Nov 13, 2014 16:56:31   #
Grugore
 
alex wrote:
check a few health food stores try to find one where the clerk knows something about the products he sells


That would probably be a GNC store.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.