One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
suggestions for games to play while on anchor
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 next>>
Nov 8, 2014 18:27:51   #
tmcsea1
 
Hello all, I work on private yachts and am always looking for suggestions on games to play and entertainment while anchored out for a week or two. Any suggestions?

| Reply
Nov 8, 2014 18:27:59   #
tmcsea1
 
Hello all, I work on private yachts and am always looking for suggestions on games to play and entertainment while anchored out for a week or two. Any suggestions?

| Reply
Nov 8, 2014 18:51:13   #
AuntiE Loc: 46th Least Free State
 
tmcsea1 wrote:
Hello all, I work on private yachts and am always looking for suggestions on games to play and entertainment while anchored out for a week or two. Any suggestions?


Are you using electronics?

If no electronics, Trival Pursuit, Pictionary.....dang it. I am going to have to think. There is a tile game I played back in April. Always have decks of cards, word find books, crossword puzzle books, mahjong, and silly as it sounds Monopoly, except find different types. They have university versions such as UVa, VaTech, UNC Monpoly and maybe football teams. Again, maybe silly, puzzles, if large, can take a great deal of time.

If you have electronics, you can play Wi Bowling, Tennis and others of that nature.

| Reply
Nov 8, 2014 18:54:14   #
tmcsea1
 
Great suggestions, thank you. Have you ever played Taboo? I heard that game is so much fun

| Reply
Nov 8, 2014 18:58:56   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
AuntiE wrote:
Are you using electronics?

If no electronics, Trival Pursuit, Pictionary.....dang it. I am going to have to think. There is a tile game I played back in April. Always have decks of cards, word find books, crossword puzzle books, mahjong, and silly as it sounds Monopoly, except find different types. They have university versions such as UVa, VaTech, UNC Monpoly and maybe football teams. Again, maybe silly, puzzles, if large, can take a great deal of time.

If you have electronics, you can play Wi Bowling, Tennis and others of that nature.
Are you using electronics? br br If no electroni... (show quote)

Scrabble? BTW, I have the Dale Earnhardt NASCAR Monopoly game!! Best game ever!!

| Reply
Nov 8, 2014 19:00:11   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
tmcsea1 wrote:
Hello all, I work on private yachts and am always looking for suggestions on games to play and entertainment while anchored out for a week or two. Any suggestions?


Can you not fish?

| Reply
Nov 8, 2014 19:01:54   #
AuntiE Loc: 46th Least Free State
 
tmcsea1 wrote:
Great suggestions, thank you. Have you ever played Taboo? I heard that game is so much fun


I have not heard of it.

I completely forgot, checkers and depending on the group, we use to love Battleship. Not the electronic version, but the "board" version.

| Reply
Nov 8, 2014 19:04:17   #
tmcsea1
 
Thanks auntiee, I'll pick that up tomorrow. Always open to new recipie ideas also.

| Reply
Nov 8, 2014 19:21:35   #
AuntiE Loc: 46th Least Free State
 
tmcsea1 wrote:
Thanks auntiee, I'll pick that up tomorrow. Always open to new recipie ideas also.


Here are three more; Crainum, Game of Things and Qwirkle (the tile game I previously could not remember).

My duties are never done around here. :lol: :lol: :-) :-P First it is entertainment, now it is recipes. I will work on it. Get a six quart crockpot! :!: :!: :!:

| Reply
Nov 8, 2014 19:22:57   #
AuntiE Loc: 46th Least Free State
 
archie bunker wrote:
Can you not fish?


GEEZ, Mr.B. You cannot fish all day everyday. The fishes deserve a break. :lol: :-P

| Reply
Nov 8, 2014 19:29:08   #
tmcsea1
 
Lol, thanks for the good laugh. You are awesome.

| Reply
Nov 8, 2014 19:30:28   #
tmcsea1
 
Absolutely, that's #1 but they tire of that very quickly. 8-)

| Reply
Nov 8, 2014 19:35:18   #
tmcsea1
 
Lol, luv it! We do like to give the fish a break, especially after licking our chops after eating some yummy deep sea queen and silk snapper. I'm always looking for evening entertainment to go with cocktails. I try to limit the tequila shot games so they have energy for daytime activities (fishing, diving, snorkeling, tubing) :thumbup:

| Reply
Nov 8, 2014 19:58:01   #
Worried for our children Loc: Massachusetts
 
AuntiE wrote:
GEEZ, Mr.B. You cannot fish all day everyday. The fishes deserve a break. :lol: :-P





In my house, those words are borderline blasphemous. The only break fish get is a dinner break, on my plate. 😎

| Reply
Nov 8, 2014 20:01:59   #
Grugore
 
tmcsea1 wrote:
Hello all, I work on private yachts and am always looking for suggestions on games to play and entertainment while anchored out for a week or two. Any suggestions?


Do you have a laptop?

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.