One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Should be public execution for all insurrectionist scumbags
Page 1 of 19 next> last>>
Oct 4, 2022 13:55:33   #
Rinaldi
 
And if rhodes is actually telling the truth, then trumpy should be executed for promising to lead the maga scum



https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/04/politics/oath-keepers-secret-recordings-trial-day-2/index.html

Reply
Oct 4, 2022 14:05:39   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Rinaldi wrote:
And if rhodes is actually telling the truth, then trumpy should be executed for promising to lead the maga scum



https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/04/politics/oath-keepers-secret-recordings-trial-day-2/index.html


We should start executions with BLM, Antifa who killed and wounded many more people...

Reply
Oct 4, 2022 14:46:11   #
RascalRiley Loc: Ontario
 
proud republican wrote:
We should start executions with BLM, Antifa who killed and wounded many more people...


That would send a message. It could save the USA from more civil unrest on both sides.

Reply
 
 
Oct 4, 2022 15:01:02   #
woodguru
 
proud republican wrote:
We should start executions with BLM, Antifa who killed and wounded many more people...


You are running on FOX rhetoric, just how many people do you believe BLM and Antifa killed and injured?

Reply
Oct 4, 2022 17:31:50   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
proud republican wrote:
We should start executions with BLM, Antifa who killed and wounded many more people...


They were not involved in the plot to overthrow this government.
Compared to the Insurrectionists,
They look like Super Patriots.
Protesting within government guidelines.

Reply
Oct 4, 2022 18:01:50   #
Birdmam
 
Rinaldi wrote:
And if rhodes is actually telling the truth, then trumpy should be executed for promising to lead the maga scum



https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/04/politics/oath-keepers-secret-recordings-trial-day-2/index.html



Reply
Oct 4, 2022 18:02:30   #
Birdmam
 
RascalRiley wrote:
That would send a message. It could save the USA from more civil unrest on both sides.



Reply
 
 
Oct 5, 2022 09:42:35   #
son of witless
 
Rinaldi wrote:
And if rhodes is actually telling the truth, then trumpy should be executed for promising to lead the maga scum



https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/04/politics/oath-keepers-secret-recordings-trial-day-2/index.html


You continue to post this crap, and I keep looking for the evidence pointing to Donald J. Trump, and every single time it is missing. You call for the execution of Trump, yet you never ever ever provide a shred of evidence of his guilt.

What the Oath Keepers said on tape or thought is irrelevant to the guilt or innocence of President Trump.

You are guilty of false advertising.

Reply
Oct 5, 2022 10:06:55   #
Rose42
 
Milosia2 wrote:
They were not involved in the plot to overthrow this government.
Compared to the Insurrectionists,
They look like Super Patriots.
Protesting within government guidelines.


Because to you killing innocent people and destroying the livelihoods of innocent people is ok

Some of you are nuts

Reply
Oct 5, 2022 10:28:41   #
Birdmam
 
Rose42 wrote:
Because to you killing innocent people and destroying the livelihoods of innocent people is ok

Some of you are nuts



Reply
Oct 5, 2022 10:32:09   #
Bevvy
 
RascalRiley wrote:
That would send a message. It could save the USA from more civil unrest on both sides.


Maybe we should "string up" outsiders from foreign countries , who put their nose where it does not belong to stir up trouble

Reply
 
 
Oct 5, 2022 12:47:28   #
elledee
 
woodguru wrote:
You are running on FOX rhetoric, just how many people do you believe BLM and Antifa killed and injured?


They have injured and killed thousands all across the country not Fox.... facts which seems to be your weak area

Reply
Oct 5, 2022 12:47:33   #
F.D.R.
 
Rinaldi wrote:
And if rhodes is actually telling the truth, then trumpy should be executed for promising to lead the maga scum



https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/04/politics/oath-keepers-secret-recordings-trial-day-2/index.html


That would mean the elimination of the entire Biden administration and most of congress, are you sure that's what you want?

Reply
Oct 5, 2022 12:47:50   #
elledee
 
Bevvy wrote:
Maybe we should "string up" outsiders from foreign countries , who put their nose where it does not belong to stir up trouble


AMEN!!!!!!!

Reply
Oct 5, 2022 12:48:20   #
elledee
 
F.D.R. wrote:
That would mean the elimination of the entire Biden administration and most of congress, are you sure that's what you want?


I want I want !!!!!!!!!!

Reply
Page 1 of 19 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.