One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Something to warm your morning
Page: 1 2 next>>
Nov 8, 2014 09:32:02   #
| Reply
Nov 8, 2014 09:36:39   #
Pennylynn Loc: Virginia
 
rumitoid wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/embed/btiDHCuWyBA?rel=0


http://www.youtube.com/embed/btiDHCuWyBA?rel=0

| Reply
Nov 8, 2014 09:56:31   #
BigMike Loc: yerington nv
 
rumitoid wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/embed/btiDHCuWyBA?rel=0


Good post! Just now getting off work. I think I'll go look at some videos of selfless kindness and call my Ma! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

| Reply
Nov 8, 2014 11:41:23   #
no propaganda please Loc: moon orbiting the third rock from the sun
 
rumitoid wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/embed/btiDHCuWyBA?rel=0


Just as I started to look at the youtube, the power went off AGAIN got it back on now and I love the video. Thanks Brightened the morning up a little and it sure needed it. Bad news from one of the therapist that I know from the other coast was that one of the kids he was working with was returned to his parents last week and the young man killed himself last night. Why do the authorities let these bastards have their kids back? The abuser was out on bond and ordered to stay away from his ex wife and the kids, but he didn't and the boy killed himself rather than go on with the abuse. Will need a lot of these good news pieces this morning so please keep them coming

| Reply
Nov 8, 2014 11:45:30   #
PaulPisces Loc: San Francisco
 
rumitoid wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/embed/btiDHCuWyBA?rel=0


Inspiring way to start my Saturday!
(Even if the heroic music is a little hokey :) )

Glad we FINALLY see a human helping another human at the end.

Have a great weekend!

| Reply
Nov 8, 2014 11:49:03   #
PoppaGringo Loc: Muslim City, Mexifornia, B.R.
 
ginnyt wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/embed/btiDHCuWyBA?rel=0


How beautiful and heartwarming. I am still sniffling and wiping my eyes. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

| Reply
Nov 8, 2014 21:49:08   #
rumitoid
 
BigMike wrote:
Good post! Just now getting off work. I think I'll go look at some videos of selfless kindness and call my Ma! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:



Lol...

| Reply
Nov 8, 2014 21:50:37   #
rumitoid
 
no propaganda please wrote:
Just as I started to look at the youtube, the power went off AGAIN got it back on now and I love the video. Thanks Brightened the morning up a little and it sure needed it. Bad news from one of the therapist that I know from the other coast was that one of the kids he was working with was returned to his parents last week and the young man killed himself last night. Why do the authorities let these bastards have their kids back? The abuser was out on bond and ordered to stay away from his ex wife and the kids, but he didn't and the boy killed himself rather than go on with the abuse. Will need a lot of these good news pieces this morning so please keep them coming
Just as I started to look at the youtube, the powe... (show quote)


All that I know is that I really needed it.

| Reply
Nov 8, 2014 21:52:03   #
rumitoid
 
Old_Gringo wrote:
How beautiful and heartwarming. I am still sniffling and wiping my eyes. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:


Lol, funny: my post assumed under ginnyt is now heartwarming?

| Reply
Nov 8, 2014 21:54:01   #
rumitoid
 
PaulPisces wrote:
Inspiring way to start my Saturday!
(Even if the heroic music is a little hokey :) )

Glad we FINALLY see a human helping another human at the end.

Have a great weekend!


Funny you mention that about helping a human: kept waiting for it and got growingly annoyed it was not there.

| Reply
Nov 8, 2014 21:59:57   #
Pennylynn Loc: Virginia
 
He was not trying to reassign or give credit to anyone else. Your link would not work, so I corrected it. It was a simple error. One must be on guard about our egos..... a real Christian would be happy that the message was received and not interested in who gets credit.

rumitoid wrote:
Lol, funny: my post assumed under ginnyt is now heartwarming?

| Reply
Nov 8, 2014 22:02:15   #
rumitoid
 
ginnyt wrote:
He was not trying to reassign or give credit to anyone else. Your link would not work, so I corrected it. It was a simple error. One must be on guard about our egos..... a real Christian would be happy that the message was received and not interested in who gets credit.


Lol, what on earth are you talking about?

| Reply
Nov 8, 2014 22:19:15   #
Pennylynn Loc: Virginia
 
Look at you post, above dts Nov 8, 14 21:52:03

You seemed to be offended because you were not given credit for your post. Now then.... I thought it appropriate that I let you know it was an error, not an attempt to give your well earned credit away and to take the time to remind you that one who is a Christian is interested in the message getting through and does not necessarily have to be given credit.

rumitoid wrote:
Lol, what on earth are you talking about?

| Reply
Nov 9, 2014 00:02:34   #
rumitoid
 
ginnyt wrote:
Look at you post, above dts Nov 8, 14 21:52:03

You seemed to be offended because you were not given credit for your post. Now then.... I thought it appropriate that I let you know it was an error, not an attempt to give your well earned credit away and to take the time to remind you that one who is a Christian is interested in the message getting through and does not necessarily have to be given credit.


Wow, and I thought I thought too much. Did not know my link was bad until now: thank you for your help, I felt people needed that uplift here. Glad you made it possible.

| Reply
Nov 9, 2014 00:08:24   #
Pennylynn Loc: Virginia
 
You are entirely welcome.

rumitoid wrote:
Wow, and I thought I thought too much. Did not know my link was bad until now: thank you for your help, I felt people needed that uplift here. Glad you made it possible.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.