One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Crying Wolf over the 2020 Election won't be heard in 2024 .....or this fall
Page 1 of 2 next>
Sep 30, 2022 11:44:59   #
336Robin Loc: North Carolina
 
Democrats know they might lose, and you don't hear them crying. :

The 2020 election the Donald was crying a year ahead of the election "because it was a lie so he could
attempt to steal it" and they set up the fake elector's scheme to do just that.

Most people don't believe that the Donald should ever be President again and with the attack on women's
right's, don't be surprised when the Republicans get a shellacking at the polls.

Just go home like the honest citizens you say you are, suck your thumb and wait for next time.



Reply
Sep 30, 2022 11:47:45   #
Liberty Tree
 
336Robin wrote:
Democrats know they might lose, and you don't hear them crying. :

The 2020 election the Donald was crying a year ahead of the election "because it was a lie so he could
attempt to steal it" and they set up the fake elector's scheme to do just that.

Most people don't believe that the Donald should ever be President again and with the attack on women's
right's, don't be surprised when the Republicans get a shellacking at the polls.

Just go home like the honest citizens you say you are, suck your thumb and wait for next time.
B Democrats know they might lose, and you don't h... (show quote)


Wait until Democrats lose. They still think they can pull it out.

Reply
Sep 30, 2022 11:49:41   #
valkyrierider Loc: Florida "Land of Trump"
 
336Robin wrote:
Democrats know they might lose, and you don't hear them crying. :

The 2020 election the Donald was crying a year ahead of the election "because it was a lie so he could
attempt to steal it" and they set up the fake elector's scheme to do just that.

Most people don't believe that the Donald should ever be President again and with the attack on women's
right's, don't be surprised when the Republicans get a shellacking at the polls.

Just go home like the honest citizens you say you are, suck your thumb and wait for next time.
B Democrats know they might lose, and you don't h... (show quote)


Suck it up Robin. you lose so pull a Hank Snow and Fly Fly away!

Reply
 
 
Sep 30, 2022 12:02:39   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
336Robin wrote:
Democrats know they might lose, and you don't hear them crying. :

The 2020 election the Donald was crying a year ahead of the election "because it was a lie so he could
attempt to steal it" and they set up the fake elector's scheme to do just that.

Most people don't believe that the Donald should ever be President again and with the attack on women's
right's, don't be surprised when the Republicans get a shellacking at the polls.

Just go home like the honest citizens you say you are, suck your thumb and wait for next time.
B Democrats know they might lose, and you don't h... (show quote)


You needin some attention there, punkin?

Reply
Sep 30, 2022 12:14:34   #
valkyrierider Loc: Florida "Land of Trump"
 
archie bunker wrote:
You needin some attention there, punkin?


Your replying to a rotten punkin and it stinks doesn't it.

Reply
Sep 30, 2022 12:21:19   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
valkyrierider wrote:
Your replying to a rotten punkin and it stinks doesn't it.


Like one that was put out for Fall decoration, and allowed to turn to liquid on the porch.

Reply
Sep 30, 2022 12:30:08   #
336Robin Loc: North Carolina
 
I can see it now.....Republicans crying foul because their own techniques of stealing wasn't enough
to give them the election.

Maybe if this happens enough, they'll realize its them and their shitty policies.

Reply
 
 
Sep 30, 2022 12:56:40   #
valkyrierider Loc: Florida "Land of Trump"
 
336Robin wrote:
I can see it now.....Republicans crying foul because their own techniques of stealing wasn't enough
to give them the election.

Maybe if this happens enough, they'll realize its them and their shitty policies.


You must be kevyn's butt buddy as he speed the same kind of crap that you do.

Reply
Sep 30, 2022 16:03:19   #
Weswill
 
What shitty policies as you call them are you specifically talking about?
Energy Indedendant?
Border security?
Peace?
No new wars?
Booming economy?
No Russia invading Ukrane?
No China threatening war over Taiwan?
Trying to reel in government spending?
Low unemployment across the board?
Historically high stock market?
No green deal forcing unwanted EVs?
Just to ask about a few.

Reply
Oct 1, 2022 09:10:14   #
currahee506
 
336Robin wrote:
Democrats know they might lose, and you don't hear them crying. :

The 2020 election the Donald was crying a year ahead of the election "because it was a lie so he could
attempt to steal it" and they set up the fake elector's scheme to do just that.

Most people don't believe that the Donald should ever be President again and with the attack on women's
right's, don't be surprised when the Republicans get a shellacking at the polls.

Just go home like the honest citizens you say you are, suck your thumb and wait for next time.
B Democrats know they might lose, and you don't h... (show quote)


It takes "empathy" to cry. The Marxocrats have none. So I agree with you. They will lose and go back to their drawing board to determine what kinds of forms they can come up with next to destroy the middle class in this country.

Reply
Oct 1, 2022 09:25:52   #
son of witless
 
336Robin wrote:
Democrats know they might lose, and you don't hear them crying. :

The 2020 election the Donald was crying a year ahead of the election "because it was a lie so he could
attempt to steal it" and they set up the fake elector's scheme to do just that.

Most people don't believe that the Donald should ever be President again and with the attack on women's
right's, don't be surprised when the Republicans get a shellacking at the polls.

Just go home like the honest citizens you say you are, suck your thumb and wait for next time.
B Democrats know they might lose, and you don't h... (show quote)


So 2022 will not be another 2016 ?

Reply
 
 
Oct 1, 2022 09:49:57   #
valkyrierider Loc: Florida "Land of Trump"
 
son of witless wrote:
So 2022 will not be another 2016 ?


I figured out that 336Robin is a bot. We should quit reading and responding to it's posts. That is the only way that we can beat the bots. Do not respond when they reply in your posts. This will cause them to bombard your post and make them try to shut it down. Think about this. If we don't read the bots posts then the only ones that will respond is bots and if we don't respond they die. We will have defeated them.

Reply
Oct 1, 2022 12:56:00   #
valkyrierider Loc: Florida "Land of Trump"
 
336Robin wrote:
Democrats know they might lose, and you don't hear them crying. :

The 2020 election the Donald was crying a year ahead of the election "because it was a lie so he could
attempt to steal it" and they set up the fake elector's scheme to do just that.

Most people don't believe that the Donald should ever be President again and with the attack on women's
right's, don't be surprised when the Republicans get a shellacking at the polls.

Just go home like the honest citizens you say you are, suck your thumb and wait for next time.
B Democrats know they might lose, and you don't h... (show quote)


The bot is back

Reply
Oct 1, 2022 13:11:20   #
MidnightRider
 
336Robin wrote:
Democrats know they might lose, and you don't hear them crying. :

The 2020 election the Donald was crying a year ahead of the election "because it was a lie so he could
attempt to steal it" and they set up the fake elector's scheme to do just that.

Most people don't believe that the Donald should ever be President again and with the attack on women's
right's, don't be surprised when the Republicans get a shellacking at the polls.

Just go home like the honest citizens you say you are, suck your thumb and wait for next time.
B Democrats know they might lose, and you don't h... (show quote)


Probably because there won't be a midterm. The demoncraps have already lost America, now can they stand up to what is coming?

Reply
Oct 1, 2022 13:57:43   #
Wonttakeitanymore
 
336Robin wrote:
Democrats know they might lose, and you don't hear them crying. :

The 2020 election the Donald was crying a year ahead of the election "because it was a lie so he could
attempt to steal it" and they set up the fake elector's scheme to do just that.

Most people don't believe that the Donald should ever be President again and with the attack on women's
right's, don't be surprised when the Republicans get a shellacking at the polls.

Just go home like the honest citizens you say you are, suck your thumb and wait for next time.
B Democrats know they might lose, and you don't h... (show quote)

We will not need it when we take over! It will be a new committee! All the evil will be flushed or bound!

Reply
Page 1 of 2 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.