One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Apparent Sabotage Disables Nord Stream 1 and 2, Cutting Off All Direct Gas Supply to Germany from Russia
Page 1 of 2 next>
Sep 27, 2022 17:35:43   #
Ri-chard Loc: 23322
 
Anonymous German officials appear to acknowledge the strong possibility of American or NATO involvement

https://www.eugyppius.com/p/apparent-sabotage-disables-nord-stream?utm_source=post-email-title&isFreemail=true&utm_medium=email

Reply
Sep 27, 2022 18:51:37   #
jack sequim wa Loc: Blanchard, Idaho
 
Ri-chard wrote:
Anonymous German officials appear to acknowledge the strong possibility of American or NATO involvement

https://www.eugyppius.com/p/apparent-sabotage-disables-nord-stream?utm_source=post-email-title&isFreemail=true&utm_medium=email


Suspicious it was organized military, considering it was 80 meters below the sea surface. Three separate explosions

Reply
Sep 27, 2022 19:05:27   #
RascalRiley Loc: Ontario
 
jack sequim wa wrote:
Suspicious it was organized military, considering it was 80 meters below the sea surface. Three separate explosions


If only Trump had actually won the election this would not have happened.

Putin was afraid of Donald J Trump and he would never would have started the war. Now Europe is facing a crippling winter.

This the Republicans fault. They did not do enough vote rigging to get Donny a majority.

Reply
 
 
Sep 27, 2022 19:08:30   #
American Vet
 
RascalRiley wrote:
If only Trump had actually won the election this would not have happened.

Putin was afraid of Donald J Trump and he would never would have started the war. Now Europe is facing a crippling winter.

This the Republicans fault. They did not do enough vote rigging to get Donny a majority.


Inane rant from another ELWNJ with TDS



Reply
Sep 27, 2022 20:30:14   #
ACP45 Loc: Rhode Island
 
Ri-chard wrote:
Anonymous German officials appear to acknowledge the strong possibility of American or NATO involvement

https://www.eugyppius.com/p/apparent-sabotage-disables-nord-stream?utm_source=post-email-title&isFreemail=true&utm_medium=email


German citizens protesting that they want sanctions dropped which would allow a restart of the Nord Stream pipeline. Well, I guess that is one way of addressing the issue. Sort of like the Vikings burning their boats preventing any retreat!!!



Reply
Sep 27, 2022 21:48:24   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
ACP45 wrote:
German citizens protesting that they want sanctions dropped which would allow a restart of the Nord Stream pipeline. Well, I guess that is one way of addressing the issue. Sort of like the Vikings burning their boats preventing any retreat!!!


Exactly...
And it backs Russia into a corner...

Reply
Sep 27, 2022 21:51:52   #
LogicallyRight Loc: Chicago
 
RascalRiley wrote:
If only Trump had actually won the election this would not have happened.

Putin was afraid of Donald J Trump and he would never would have started the war. Now Europe is facing a crippling winter.

This the Republicans fault. They did not do enough vote rigging to get Donny a majority.


***They did not do enough vote rigging to get Donny a majority.

>>>Doesn't get more ignorant that this. So the Republicans didn't rig votes as much as the democrats?

Reply
 
 
Sep 27, 2022 21:53:26   #
LogicallyRight Loc: Chicago
 
And it backs Germany into a corner.

Reply
Sep 27, 2022 21:56:31   #
RascalRiley Loc: Ontario
 
LogicallyRight wrote:
***They did not do enough vote rigging to get Donny a majority.

>>>Doesn't get more ignorant that this. So the Republicans didn't rig votes as much as the democrats?


The republicans have been rigging elections for years. How else do minorities win?

Reply
Sep 27, 2022 23:59:15   #
jack sequim wa Loc: Blanchard, Idaho
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
Exactly...
And it backs Russia into a corner...


Hello my friend,
I think Russia has only used their "C" team to fight Ukraine. I believe that the Ukraine War has higher motives than just taking Ukraine and I wouldn't underestimate the forward planning of Russian minds, with a bigger end game.
Now Russia and China both seeing economic dark clouds and joining forces towards an end game that I believe is beyond just Ukraine and Taiwan.
We'll see very very soon and I don't think this will be a waiting game, things are going to begin moving fast

Reply
Sep 28, 2022 01:11:27   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
jack sequim wa wrote:
Hello my friend,
I think Russia has only used their "C" team to fight Ukraine. I believe that the Ukraine War has higher motives than just taking Ukraine and I wouldn't underestimate the forward planning of Russian minds, with a bigger end game.
Now Russia and China both seeing economic dark clouds and joining forces towards an end game that I believe is beyond just Ukraine and Taiwan.
We'll see very very soon and I don't think this will be a waiting game, things are going to begin moving fast
Hello my friend, br I think Russia has only used ... (show quote)


We have similar thoughts

Reply
 
 
Sep 28, 2022 09:06:39   #
American Vet
 
RascalRiley wrote:
The republicans have been rigging elections for years. How else do minorities win?


LOL Of course they have!!!! <wink, wink, nod, nod>

Reply
Oct 6, 2022 18:11:27   #
LogicallyRight Loc: Chicago
 
RascalRiley wrote:
The republicans have been rigging elections for years. How else do minorities win?


***The republicans have been rigging elections for years. How else do minorities win?
>>>But no where as often or as wide spread as the democrats have been rigging elections for years. How else do idiots and criminals win?

Reply
Oct 6, 2022 18:13:15   #
Ri-chard Loc: 23322
 
LogicallyRight wrote:
***The republicans have been rigging elections for years. How else do minorities win?
>>>But no where as often or as wide spread as the democrats have been rigging elections for years. How else do idiots and criminals win?


Yes Siree

Reply
Oct 6, 2022 18:20:08   #
RascalRiley Loc: Ontario
 
LogicallyRight wrote:
***The republicans have been rigging elections for years. How else do minorities win?
>>>But no where as often or as wide spread as the democrats have been rigging elections for years. How else do idiots and criminals win?

Idiots and criminals abound in republican ranks as well.

Reply
Page 1 of 2 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.