One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
The Power of Women in Politics is being Tested
Page 1 of 2 next>
Sep 27, 2022 07:44:04   #
336Robin Loc: North Carolina
 
In the video below President Biden talks about the intent of the Maga Republicans
to ban abortion in all 50 states and his promise to veto it.

He says that women voters are being tested and I believe that is true.

The men that support the women are also being tested and in less than 50 days we will see
how things turn out.

You should listen to this speech.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/how-nevada-could-doom-democrats-hopes-of-holding-senate-090008397.html

Reply
Sep 27, 2022 07:50:56   #
Liberty Tree
 
336Robin wrote:
In the video below President Biden talks about the intent of the Maga Republicans
to ban abortion in all 50 states and his promise to veto it.

He says that women voters are being tested and I believe that is true.

The men that support the women are also being tested and in less than 50 days we will see
how things turn out.

You should listen to this speech.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/how-nevada-could-doom-democrats-hopes-of-holding-senate-090008397.html


Any election that is won by a promise to murder more innocent unborn children is not worth winning. It may give a temporary victory but it will lead to long term calamity. By the way, contrary to what Democrats try to make the world believe all women are not pro abortion.

Reply
Sep 27, 2022 07:53:59   #
nwtk2007 Loc: Texas
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
Any election that is won by a promise to murder more innocent unborn children is not worth winning. It may give a temporary victory but it will lead to long term calamity. By the way, contrary to what Democrats try to make the world believe all women are not pro abortion.


Not by a long shot. And republicans don't want to ban it, we just think it shouldn't be used over and over to hide the irresponsibility of idiots who are too stupid to use protection. I'd say that 90& of us also support exceptions and we are not stupid enough to equate a miscarriage with an abortion as one sees so much on twitter.

Reply
 
 
Sep 27, 2022 08:26:21   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
Any election that is won by a promise to murder more innocent unborn children is not worth winning. It may give a temporary victory but it will lead to long term calamity. By the way, contrary to what Democrats try to make the world believe all women are not pro abortion.


They’re not unborn children.
They are nothing more than fertilized eggs.
The rights pressure on this is because of one thing.
It isn’t about murder , or killing children , or zygote rights or any of the other many complications offered.
It’s About controlling women.
And adding another dimension to why women should stay out of politics.
This is they’re biggest fear. If women start taking over the political arena , they know they they will be up against Formidable opponents.
Anything they can do to keep them from taking offices us a number one priority.
So, go ahead , keep your ongoing justice tenets fir fertilized eggs.
But, know, that is not the reason the right is secretly promoting.
It’s another phoney façade, like so many coming from the right looking like one thing but in reality , being something much worse.

Reply
Sep 27, 2022 08:31:53   #
336Robin Loc: North Carolina
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
Any election that is won by a promise to murder more innocent unborn children is not worth winning. It may give a temporary victory but it will lead to long term calamity. By the way, contrary to what Democrats try to make the world believe all women are not pro abortion.


You say its murder why? What is your motivation?

Reply
Sep 27, 2022 08:33:31   #
Smedley_buzkill
 
Milosia2 wrote:
They’re not unborn children.
They are nothing more than fertilized eggs.
The rights pressure on this is because of one thing.
It isn’t about murder , or killing children , or zygote rights or any of the other many complications offered.
It’s About controlling women.
And adding another dimension to why women should stay out of politics.
This is they’re biggest fear. If women start taking over the political arena , they know they they will be up against Formidable opponents.
Anything they can do to keep them from taking offices us a number one priority.
So, go ahead , keep your ongoing justice tenets fir fertilized eggs.
But, know, that is not the reason the right is secretly promoting.
It’s another phoney façade, like so many coming from the right looking like one thing but in reality , being something much worse.
They’re not unborn children. br They are nothing m... (show quote)


In a number of states, abortions can be performed almost up till time of birth. Fetuses that can survive outside the womb with maybe a little help at first. Tell us about fertilized eggs. Someone seems to have forgotten to fertilize yours.

Reply
Sep 27, 2022 08:49:10   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
Smedley_buzkill wrote:
In a number of states, abortions can be performed almost up till time of birth. Fetuses that can survive outside the womb with maybe a little help at first. Tell us about fertilized eggs. Someone seems to have forgotten to fertilize yours.


That’s truly irrelevant.
I don’t know why it would be done as a late abortion .
Can you tell me why you think you need to have your fat little head in between a woman’s doctor and her private parts ?????
Seriously ???????
I scramble all my eggs.
And none of my mothers eggs were any of my business.
Why is it , you people just can’t keep your fat little heads out of women’s underwear ???
And why are you OK with with 5 people deciding that that taking away a woman’s right that had been fought for and won by voting for , would be ok ??????

It isn’t about abortion.
Never was.
Whose rights are going next ?
Yours ?
Maybe they get a hair across their azzez and decide the 2nd Amendment needs to go because it was Mis interpreted .
Or maybe ,
Once the women take over ,
We could have mandatory vasectomy’s.

Reply
 
 
Sep 27, 2022 08:55:42   #
microphor Loc: Home is TN
 
336Robin wrote:
In the video below President Biden talks about the intent of the Maga Republicans
to ban abortion in all 50 states and his promise to veto it.

He says that women voters are being tested and I believe that is true.

The men that support the women are also being tested and in less than 50 days we will see
how things turn out.

You should listen to this speech.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/how-nevada-could-doom-democrats-hopes-of-holding-senate-090008397.html


Biden's a liar. A restriction/limit is not a ban but you and the rest of your ilk are too lazy to read the proposed bills yourself, so you let some lying flunky who couldn't pass law school without cheating tell you what's in it.

Reply
Sep 27, 2022 09:00:17   #
microphor Loc: Home is TN
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
Not by a long shot. And republicans don't want to ban it, we just think it shouldn't be used over and over to hide the irresponsibility of idiots who are too stupid to use protection. I'd say that 90& of us also support exceptions and we are not stupid enough to equate a miscarriage with an abortion as one sees so much on twitter.


I grew up in the 60's and know that abortions done in back alley clinics were killing women. But it wasn't just about not being able to raise a child on your own, or giving child up for adoption, religious reasons, ect. There was a stigma associated with women who got pregnant out of wedlock. That's no longer the case. Now I'm not saying these are the only reasons for back alley abortions, just pointing out that stigma no longer exist and abortion is being used today as a form of birth control, which is completely unnecessary!

Reply
Sep 27, 2022 09:01:14   #
microphor Loc: Home is TN
 
Milosia2 wrote:
They’re not unborn children.
They are nothing more than fertilized eggs.
The rights pressure on this is because of one thing.
It isn’t about murder , or killing children , or zygote rights or any of the other many complications offered.
It’s About controlling women.
And adding another dimension to why women should stay out of politics.
This is they’re biggest fear. If women start taking over the political arena , they know they they will be up against Formidable opponents.
Anything they can do to keep them from taking offices us a number one priority.
So, go ahead , keep your ongoing justice tenets fir fertilized eggs.
But, know, that is not the reason the right is secretly promoting.
It’s another phoney façade, like so many coming from the right looking like one thing but in reality , being something much worse.
They’re not unborn children. br They are nothing m... (show quote)


You are so ignorant, it's embarrassing. Please tell me you're not a woman!

Reply
Sep 27, 2022 09:30:46   #
Liberty Tree
 
Milosia2 wrote:
They’re not unborn children.
They are nothing more than fertilized eggs.
The rights pressure on this is because of one thing.
It isn’t about murder , or killing children , or zygote rights or any of the other many complications offered.
It’s About controlling women.
And adding another dimension to why women should stay out of politics.
This is they’re biggest fear. If women start taking over the political arena , they know they they will be up against Formidable opponents.
Anything they can do to keep them from taking offices us a number one priority.
So, go ahead , keep your ongoing justice tenets fir fertilized eggs.
But, know, that is not the reason the right is secretly promoting.
It’s another phoney façade, like so many coming from the right looking like one thing but in reality , being something much worse.
They’re not unborn children. br They are nothing m... (show quote)


18 US Code 1841 defines it as an unborn child.

Reply
 
 
Sep 27, 2022 09:33:41   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
Not by a long shot. And republicans don't want to ban it, we just think it shouldn't be used over and over to hide the irresponsibility of idiots who are too stupid to use protection. I'd say that 90& of us also support exceptions and we are not stupid enough to equate a miscarriage with an abortion as one sees so much on twitter.


👏🏻👏🏻

Reply
Sep 27, 2022 09:35:57   #
Liberty Tree
 
336Robin wrote:
You say its murder why? What is your motivation?


Because it is an unborn child. 18 US Code 1841 states that. If it is not a life how can one be charged with murder for causing his/her death through a criminal act? To be consistent you have to support repealing those laws.

Reply
Sep 27, 2022 09:40:06   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
microphor wrote:
Biden's a liar. A restriction/limit is not a ban but you and the rest of your ilk are too lazy to read the proposed bills yourself, so you let some lying flunky who couldn't pass law school without cheating tell you what's in it.


Reading the bill is irrelevant, they expound falsehoods to sustain “the Republicans” are removing abortion as the only thing they have to preach for the upcoming election….Their last hope to swing the votes…🙄

Reply
Sep 27, 2022 10:14:05   #
Sonny Magoo Loc: Where pot pie is boiled in a kettle
 
Milosia2 wrote:
They’re not unborn children.
They are nothing more than fertilized eggs.
The rights pressure on this is because of one thing.
It isn’t about murder , or killing children , or zygote rights or any of the other many complications offered.
It’s About controlling women.
And adding another dimension to why women should stay out of politics.
This is they’re biggest fear. If women start taking over the political arena , they know they they will be up against Formidable opponents.
Anything they can do to keep them from taking offices us a number one priority.
So, go ahead , keep your ongoing justice tenets fir fertilized eggs.
But, know, that is not the reason the right is secretly promoting.
It’s another phoney façade, like so many coming from the right looking like one thing but in reality , being something much worse.
They’re not unborn children. br They are nothing m... (show quote)


You're not screaming loud enough!
It is NOT about controlling women.
It IS about accountability.
Something youz seem to resist like spoiled brat children.

Reply
Page 1 of 2 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.