One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Loretta Fuddy Suddenly Came Into Some Unaccounted For Money
Nov 6, 2014 22:06:00   #
carolyn
 
Loretta Fuddy for the state of Hawaii Dept. of Health. She was a key person Obama birth certificate issue. As a public employee, all of her financial records were open to public knowledge.

The White House has the most secure electronic communications system in the world. So why was it necessary for Obama's attorney, Robert Bauer of the Seattle law firm Perkins Coie to send a courier to Hawaii?

4/22/2011 - Last Friday, the president himself wrote Loretta Fuddy, the director of health at the state of Hawaii, requesting "two certified copies of my original certificate of live birth." Fuddy complied. Shortly thereafter, the president's counsel, Judith Corley of the firm Perkins Coie flew to Hawaii to pick up two copies of the form.

Douglas Vogt, one of the key investigators on the Obama fraud, is also an accountant by training. He became curious if there could be a money trail connected to the fraud. THERE WAS! For the year ending in 2011, when the birth certificate was made public, there is between $60,000 and $100,000 of unaccounted for income that shows up in Fuddy's financials.

With the most secure electronic communications in the world, why would it be necessary for Judith Corley to get on a plane in DC and go to Hawaii to pick up two pieces of paper? Was it maybe she wasn't on that plane to pick up anything? Maybe what was in her briefcase was maybe a delivery. And maybe that delivery was something to do with the $60,00 to $100,000 that suddenly shows up in Fuddy's account.

So why does Fuddy matter and what does it mean? On Friday, Oct. 18, 2013, here in Seattle at the United States District Court, a "Notice of Commission of a Felony Cognizable by a Court of the United States as required by 18 U.C.S.4misprison of Felony and Treason and Motion Seal Document" was filed under case#2:13-cv-01880-JLR.

Origin of the law... Found in the First Continental Congress, second session, are the two relevant points of law concerning this case. These laws, signed by George Washington, state that anyone with knowledge of criminal acts is bound by law and subjected to punishment for failing to notify the Court or other entities of these crimes.

That file consisted of two parts; an unsealed and a sealed set of documents. The sealed set contained the names of the individuals directly connected to the forgery. Loretta Fuddy was named in that set of sealed documents. Of course Fuddy is no longer here. There is that odd case of a plane crash where it appears a small explosion in an engine put the plane in deep water. The pilot, who had extensive glider experience, was able to save the plane and all the passengers - except one.

Immediately after the crash, Loretta Fuddy's Assistant Director said he was holding onto her and when she became quiet, he found she was dead. She was then said to have died from cardiac arrhythmia. It has only been recently that there is evidence that Loretta Fuddy was drowned.

So why hasn't there been a full-scale investigation on this? Are we to accept any off the wall BS lies that this administration feels like telling us? Will the Republicans investigate this bogus birth certificate and get to the bottom of it all? Or are the American people willing to accept more lies from the bogus corner?

| Reply
Nov 6, 2014 22:28:02   #
jimahrens Loc: California
 
An you think the Mafia is bad This group makes child's play of the Mafia.
carolyn wrote:
Loretta Fuddy for the state of Hawaii Dept. of Health. She was a key person Obama birth certificate issue. As a public employee, all of her financial records were open to public knowledge.

The White House has the most secure electronic communications system in the world. So why was it necessary for Obama's attorney, Robert Bauer of the Seattle law firm Perkins Coie to send a courier to Hawaii?

4/22/2011 - Last Friday, the president himself wrote Loretta Fuddy, the director of health at the state of Hawaii, requesting "two certified copies of my original certificate of live birth." Fuddy complied. Shortly thereafter, the president's counsel, Judith Corley of the firm Perkins Coie flew to Hawaii to pick up two copies of the form.

Douglas Vogt, one of the key investigators on the Obama fraud, is also an accountant by training. He became curious if there could be a money trail connected to the fraud. THERE WAS! For the year ending in 2011, when the birth certificate was made public, there is between $60,000 and $100,000 of unaccounted for income that shows up in Fuddy's financials.

With the most secure electronic communications in the world, why would it be necessary for Judith Corley to get on a plane in DC and go to Hawaii to pick up two pieces of paper? Was it maybe she wasn't on that plane to pick up anything? Maybe what was in her briefcase was maybe a delivery. And maybe that delivery was something to do with the $60,00 to $100,000 that suddenly shows up in Fuddy's account.

So why does Fuddy matter and what does it mean? On Friday, Oct. 18, 2013, here in Seattle at the United States District Court, a "Notice of Commission of a Felony Cognizable by a Court of the United States as required by 18 U.C.S.4misprison of Felony and Treason and Motion Seal Document" was filed under case#2:13-cv-01880-JLR.

Origin of the law... Found in the First Continental Congress, second session, are the two relevant points of law concerning this case. These laws, signed by George Washington, state that anyone with knowledge of criminal acts is bound by law and subjected to punishment for failing to notify the Court or other entities of these crimes.

That file consisted of two parts; an unsealed and a sealed set of documents. The sealed set contained the names of the individuals directly connected to the forgery. Loretta Fuddy was named in that set of sealed documents. Of course Fuddy is no longer here. There is that odd case of a plane crash where it appears a small explosion in an engine put the plane in deep water. The pilot, who had extensive glider experience, was able to save the plane and all the passengers - except one.

Immediately after the crash, Loretta Fuddy's Assistant Director said he was holding onto her and when she became quiet, he found she was dead. She was then said to have died from cardiac arrhythmia. It has only been recently that there is evidence that Loretta Fuddy was drowned.

So why hasn't there been a full-scale investigation on this? Are we to accept any off the wall BS lies that this administration feels like telling us? Will the Republicans investigate this bogus birth certificate and get to the bottom of it all? Or are the American people willing to accept more lies from the bogus corner?
Loretta Fuddy for the state of Hawaii Dept. of Hea... (show quote)

| Reply
Nov 6, 2014 22:31:31   #
Hemiman Loc: Communist California
 
With so many lies and accusations against Obama a person would think it impossible to cover up all of them,even with the corrupt media firmly in his corner.I hope with the new Senate and Holder leaving it may scare one person to tell the truth,all there needs to be is one and that will start the dominos to fall.If the republicans want answers now is the time to rattle some cages and this one would be the perfect place to start.

| Reply
Nov 7, 2014 10:56:22   #
rocketride
 
Now, why am I having so much trouble feeling sorry for Ms. Fuddy?

carolyn wrote:
Loretta Fuddy for the state of Hawaii Dept. of Health. She was a key person Obama birth certificate issue. As a public employee, all of her financial records were open to public knowledge.

The White House has the most secure electronic communications system in the world. So why was it necessary for Obama's attorney, Robert Bauer of the Seattle law firm Perkins Coie to send a courier to Hawaii?

4/22/2011 - Last Friday, the president himself wrote Loretta Fuddy, the director of health at the state of Hawaii, requesting "two certified copies of my original certificate of live birth." Fuddy complied. Shortly thereafter, the president's counsel, Judith Corley of the firm Perkins Coie flew to Hawaii to pick up two copies of the form.

Douglas Vogt, one of the key investigators on the Obama fraud, is also an accountant by training. He became curious if there could be a money trail connected to the fraud. THERE WAS! For the year ending in 2011, when the birth certificate was made public, there is between $60,000 and $100,000 of unaccounted for income that shows up in Fuddy's financials.

With the most secure electronic communications in the world, why would it be necessary for Judith Corley to get on a plane in DC and go to Hawaii to pick up two pieces of paper? Was it maybe she wasn't on that plane to pick up anything? Maybe what was in her briefcase was maybe a delivery. And maybe that delivery was something to do with the $60,00 to $100,000 that suddenly shows up in Fuddy's account.

So why does Fuddy matter and what does it mean? On Friday, Oct. 18, 2013, here in Seattle at the United States District Court, a "Notice of Commission of a Felony Cognizable by a Court of the United States as required by 18 U.C.S.4misprison of Felony and Treason and Motion Seal Document" was filed under case#2:13-cv-01880-JLR.

Origin of the law... Found in the First Continental Congress, second session, are the two relevant points of law concerning this case. These laws, signed by George Washington, state that anyone with knowledge of criminal acts is bound by law and subjected to punishment for failing to notify the Court or other entities of these crimes.

That file consisted of two parts; an unsealed and a sealed set of documents. The sealed set contained the names of the individuals directly connected to the forgery. Loretta Fuddy was named in that set of sealed documents. Of course Fuddy is no longer here. There is that odd case of a plane crash where it appears a small explosion in an engine put the plane in deep water. The pilot, who had extensive glider experience, was able to save the plane and all the passengers - except one.

Immediately after the crash, Loretta Fuddy's Assistant Director said he was holding onto her and when she became quiet, he found she was dead. She was then said to have died from cardiac arrhythmia. It has only been recently that there is evidence that Loretta Fuddy was drowned.

So why hasn't there been a full-scale investigation on this? Are we to accept any off the wall BS lies that this administration feels like telling us? Will the Republicans investigate this bogus birth certificate and get to the bottom of it all? Or are the American people willing to accept more lies from the bogus corner?
Loretta Fuddy for the state of Hawaii Dept. of Hea... (show quote)

| Reply
Nov 7, 2014 12:17:22   #
carolyn
 
rocketride wrote:
Now, why am I having so much trouble feeling sorry for Ms. Fuddy?


Oh, there is no sympathy felt by me for this crooked woman. She was old enough and evidently intelligent enough to have realized that anytime you play with fire there is a very good chance of getting burned. This is not the purpose for me sending this post. I sent it to awaken the people that are still asleep on the many ways this imposter president has been able to fool so many people. And it is sad that so many are willing to forget what this crook has done to the detriment of this country. All one would have to do is sit down and list, from memory, all the things they remember that he has done. Then go on search and find all the things they forgot that are listed. Then they should realize just how much this imposter has gotten by with in the last 6 years.

This is indeed the most corrupt administration that has ever existed in the history of this country.

| Reply
Nov 7, 2014 12:29:43   #
rocketride
 
I understood that perfectly. Lie down with dogs, get up with fleas (and maybe a nice dose of bubonic plague). A person who commits treason by way of fraud and forgery deserves to die. And if their confederates kill them off, that just saves honest, decent people from having to bother to try, convict and execute them. And we all thought the Clintons and their 'family' were bad. . .

carolyn wrote:
Oh, there is no sympathy felt by me for this crooked woman. She was old enough and evidently intelligent enough to have realized that anytime you play with fire there is a very good chance of getting burned. This is not the purpose for me sending this post. I sent it to awaken the people that are still asleep on the many ways this imposter president has been able to fool so many people. And it is sad that so many are willing to forget what this crook has done to the detriment of this country. All one would have to do is sit down and list, from memory, all the things they remember that he has done. Then go on search and find all the things they forgot that are listed. Then they should realize just how much this imposter has gotten by with in the last 6 years.

This is indeed the most corrupt administration that has ever existed in the history of this country.
Oh, there is no sympathy felt by me for this crook... (show quote)

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.