One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Letter Reveals Obama Foundation Is Keeping Classified Docs in Abandoned Furniture Warehouse
Page 1 of 6 next> last>>
Sep 22, 2022 22:06:56   #
Parky60 Loc: People's Republic of Illinois
 
The Obama Foundation stored classified documents in an abandoned furniture warehouse, according to a 2018 letter from the Obama Foundation to the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA).

The letter, available on the Obama Foundation website and dated Sept. 11, 2018, reveals that the Obama Foundation not only acknowledged possessing classified documents but also admitted that they kept them in a facility that did not meet NARA standards for the storage of those documents.



The Obama Foundation agreés to transfer up to three million three hundred thousand dollars ($3,300,000) to the National Archives Trust Fund (NATF) to support the move of classified and unclassified Obama Presidential records and artifacts from Hoffman Estates to NARA-controlled facilities that conform to the agency’s archival storage standards for such records and artifacts, and for the modification of such spaces. The first transfer of $300,000 was already made on August 9, 2018. An additional interim transfer will be made within 180 days of that date. Subsequent payments are subject to the negotiation of terms of the digitization process and museum operations.

Media reports confirm that the Obama Foundation had rented space from Hoffman Estates to store these documents, and extended their original lease for four more years back in August.

“While no firm date has been announced for the completion and opening of the Barack Obama Presidential Library near the University of Chicago, its future contents will stay in Hoffman Estates for four more years,” the Daily Herald reported. “Village board members unanimously approved an extension to the special-use permit that enables landlord Hoffman Estates Medical Development LLC to lease the 74,200-square-foot former Plunkett Furniture store at 2500 W. Golf Road to the National Archives and Records Administration through Dec. 31, 2026.”

This means that, as the debate over the supposedly classified documents at Mar-a-Lago is unfolding, the Obama Foundation is, at this very moment, storing classified documents in unused retail space in the suburbs of Chicago.

While the storage of these documents appears to be with the full knowledge and coordination of NARA, it still raises significant questions, not just concerning the raid of Mar-a-Lago, but also surrounding the legal actions being taken by the Biden administration against Trump over the storage of these documents. Seeing as Mar-a-Lago is Trump’s Florida home, it is protected by Secret Service, making it far more secure than whatever setup they likely had at the former furniture store space. There is no mention of what kind of security measures are in place to protect the Obama documents — if there are any at all.

Reply
Sep 22, 2022 22:38:18   #
rebelwidacoz Loc: Illinois
 
Parky60 wrote:
The Obama Foundation stored classified documents in an abandoned furniture warehouse, according to a 2018 letter from the Obama Foundation to the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA).

The letter, available on the Obama Foundation website and dated Sept. 11, 2018, reveals that the Obama Foundation not only acknowledged possessing classified documents but also admitted that they kept them in a facility that did not meet NARA standards for the storage of those documents.



The Obama Foundation agreés to transfer up to three million three hundred thousand dollars ($3,300,000) to the National Archives Trust Fund (NATF) to support the move of classified and unclassified Obama Presidential records and artifacts from Hoffman Estates to NARA-controlled facilities that conform to the agency’s archival storage standards for such records and artifacts, and for the modification of such spaces. The first transfer of $300,000 was already made on August 9, 2018. An additional interim transfer will be made within 180 days of that date. Subsequent payments are subject to the negotiation of terms of the digitization process and museum operations.

Media reports confirm that the Obama Foundation had rented space from Hoffman Estates to store these documents, and extended their original lease for four more years back in August.

“While no firm date has been announced for the completion and opening of the Barack Obama Presidential Library near the University of Chicago, its future contents will stay in Hoffman Estates for four more years,” the Daily Herald reported. “Village board members unanimously approved an extension to the special-use permit that enables landlord Hoffman Estates Medical Development LLC to lease the 74,200-square-foot former Plunkett Furniture store at 2500 W. Golf Road to the National Archives and Records Administration through Dec. 31, 2026.”

This means that, as the debate over the supposedly classified documents at Mar-a-Lago is unfolding, the Obama Foundation is, at this very moment, storing classified documents in unused retail space in the suburbs of Chicago.

While the storage of these documents appears to be with the full knowledge and coordination of NARA, it still raises significant questions, not just concerning the raid of Mar-a-Lago, but also surrounding the legal actions being taken by the Biden administration against Trump over the storage of these documents. Seeing as Mar-a-Lago is Trump’s Florida home, it is protected by Secret Service, making it far more secure than whatever setup they likely had at the former furniture store space. There is no mention of what kind of security measures are in place to protect the Obama documents — if there are any at all.
The Obama Foundation stored classified documents i... (show quote)

"You People " say and try anything to massage your fragile insecure egos. Those were probably marked classified and probably were classified while he was the president,which was his policy while he was the president- as president ,he had the right to establish foreign policy- it was classified as top secret because you don't want the enemy's of the land to know what you are going to do.After he left office of course his foreign policy is no longer relevant - and that info stored in a wharehouse - as you said - is merely waiting to be presented - to the public- VIA his president's library ,therefore it ceases to be top secret because he is no longer the president, in the case of Trump , had not he talked so vehemently against the country,and displayed such keen ignorance or lack of knowledge which implies he didn't know what he was doing, they wouldn't suspect that he either intentionally or inadvertently removed the wrong info from the whitehouse.

Reply
Sep 22, 2022 22:55:49   #
AuntiE Loc: 46th Least Free State
 
rebelwidacoz wrote:
"You People " say and try anything to massage your fragile insecure egos. Those were probably marked classified and probably were classified while he was the president,which was his policy while he was the president- as president ,he had the right to establish foreign policy- it was classified as top secret because you don't want the enemy's of the land to know what you are going to do.After he left office of course his foreign policy is no longer relevant - and that info stored in a wharehouse - as you said - is merely waiting to be presented - to the public- VIA his president's library ,therefore it ceases to be top secret because he is no longer the president, in the case of Trump , had not he talked so vehemently against the country,and displayed such keen ignorance or lack of knowledge which implies he didn't know what he was doing, they wouldn't suspect that he either intentionally or inadvertently removed the wrong info from the whitehouse.
"You People " say and try anything to ma... (show quote)


If your thread goes as mine did, you will receive this as only your second comment. No one replied to my posting of this.

Reply
 
 
Sep 22, 2022 22:59:11   #
AuntiE Loc: 46th Least Free State
 
rebelwidacoz wrote:
"You People " say and try anything to massage your fragile insecure egos. Those were probably marked classified and probably were classified while he was the president,which was his policy while he was the president- as president ,he had the right to establish foreign policy- it was classified as top secret because you don't want the enemy's of the land to know what you are going to do.After he left office of course his foreign policy is no longer relevant - and that info stored in a wharehouse - as you said - is merely waiting to be presented - to the public- VIA his president's library ,therefore it ceases to be top secret because he is no longer the president, in the case of Trump , had not he talked so vehemently against the country,and displayed such keen ignorance or lack of knowledge which implies he didn't know what he was doing, they wouldn't suspect that he either intentionally or inadvertently removed the wrong info from the whitehouse.
"You People " say and try anything to ma... (show quote)


I have never read such a circular pile of feces to attempt to excuse Obama’s failure to follow the rules they are attempting to impose on Trump.

I think the more important part is the fact the documents Trump has/had were secured in a locked room in a facility with Secret Service security, whereas the obama documents are in a warehouse.

Reply
Sep 23, 2022 00:34:08   #
Marty 2020 Loc: Banana Republic of Kalifornia
 
AuntiE wrote:
I have never read such a circular pile of feces to attempt to excuse Obama’s failure to follow the rules they are attempting to impose on Trump.

I think the more important part is the fact the documents Trump has/had were secured in a locked room in a facility with Secret Service security, whereas the obama documents are in a warehouse.

Please excuse rebelwithoutabrain, as he has no choice because he has no brain.

Reply
Sep 23, 2022 07:32:59   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 
Parky60 wrote:
The Obama Foundation stored classified documents in an abandoned furniture warehouse, according to a 2018 letter from the Obama Foundation to the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA).

The letter, available on the Obama Foundation website and dated Sept. 11, 2018, reveals that the Obama Foundation not only acknowledged possessing classified documents but also admitted that they kept them in a facility that did not meet NARA standards for the storage of those documents.



The Obama Foundation agreés to transfer up to three million three hundred thousand dollars ($3,300,000) to the National Archives Trust Fund (NATF) to support the move of classified and unclassified Obama Presidential records and artifacts from Hoffman Estates to NARA-controlled facilities that conform to the agency’s archival storage standards for such records and artifacts, and for the modification of such spaces. The first transfer of $300,000 was already made on August 9, 2018. An additional interim transfer will be made within 180 days of that date. Subsequent payments are subject to the negotiation of terms of the digitization process and museum operations.

Media reports confirm that the Obama Foundation had rented space from Hoffman Estates to store these documents, and extended their original lease for four more years back in August.

“While no firm date has been announced for the completion and opening of the Barack Obama Presidential Library near the University of Chicago, its future contents will stay in Hoffman Estates for four more years,” the Daily Herald reported. “Village board members unanimously approved an extension to the special-use permit that enables landlord Hoffman Estates Medical Development LLC to lease the 74,200-square-foot former Plunkett Furniture store at 2500 W. Golf Road to the National Archives and Records Administration through Dec. 31, 2026.”

This means that, as the debate over the supposedly classified documents at Mar-a-Lago is unfolding, the Obama Foundation is, at this very moment, storing classified documents in unused retail space in the suburbs of Chicago.

While the storage of these documents appears to be with the full knowledge and coordination of NARA, it still raises significant questions, not just concerning the raid of Mar-a-Lago, but also surrounding the legal actions being taken by the Biden administration against Trump over the storage of these documents. Seeing as Mar-a-Lago is Trump’s Florida home, it is protected by Secret Service, making it far more secure than whatever setup they likely had at the former furniture store space. There is no mention of what kind of security measures are in place to protect the Obama documents — if there are any at all.
The Obama Foundation stored classified documents i... (show quote)


https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2022/aug/12/donald-trump/why-trump-wrong-suggest-obama-personally-kept-33-m/

Reply
Sep 23, 2022 08:29:05   #
Parky60 Loc: People's Republic of Illinois
 
Bad Bob wrote:
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2022/aug/12/donald-trump/why-trump-wrong-suggest-obama-personally-kept-33-m/

In general, PolitiFact fares well. However, from the point of view of the criteria, its practices leave room for improvement. The biggest issue is complex propositions. These are statements containing multiple claims, i.e., more than one proposition. In 1/3 of the samples, PolitiFact checked a complex proposition and assigns one truth rating to it. This is problematic as the reader might misinterpret the truthfulness of an individual claim. PolitiFact also checks claims that are uncheckable. These are statements whose truthfulness cannot be defined in practice, e.g., claims about the future and vague claims. In 11% of the samples, PolitiFact checked a claim like this.

Do you understand what that means Boob? 1/3 of their analyses are questionable.

Reply
 
 
Sep 23, 2022 08:39:22   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 
Parky60 wrote:
In general, PolitiFact fares well. However, from the point of view of the criteria, its practices leave room for improvement. The biggest issue is complex propositions. These are statements containing multiple claims, i.e., more than one proposition. In 1/3 of the samples, PolitiFact checked a complex proposition and assigns one truth rating to it. This is problematic as the reader might misinterpret the truthfulness of an individual claim. PolitiFact also checks claims that are uncheckable. These are statements whose truthfulness cannot be defined in practice, e.g., claims about the future and vague claims. In 11% of the samples, PolitiFact checked a claim like this.

Do you understand what that means Boob? 1/3 of their analyses are questionable.
In general, PolitiFact fares well. However, from t... (show quote)


Sure





Reply
Sep 23, 2022 08:42:09   #
Parky60 Loc: People's Republic of Illinois
 
Bad Bob wrote:
Sure

Then your memes are 2/3 POTENTIALLY true meaning they're 1/3 FALSE!

Reply
Sep 23, 2022 08:46:46   #
AuntiE Loc: 46th Least Free State
 
Bad Bob wrote:
Sure



Reply
Sep 23, 2022 08:49:00   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 





Reply
 
 
Sep 23, 2022 08:51:38   #
Parky60 Loc: People's Republic of Illinois
 
Bad Bob wrote:

Do you have those two stupid memes on speed dial?

Reply
Sep 23, 2022 08:52:43   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 
Parky60 wrote:
Do you have those two stupid memes on speed dial?



Reply
Sep 23, 2022 09:12:56   #
Parky60 Loc: People's Republic of Illinois
 
Forgot. You probably have this one hooked up directly to your brain so all you have to do is think about it.

Reply
Sep 23, 2022 09:30:03   #
Radiance3
 
AuntiE wrote:
If your thread goes as mine did, you will receive this as only your second comment. No one replied to my posting of this.


========================
That was Obama's vision of "Hope and Change You Can Believe In" Saul Alinsky was his great advisor. No one questioned the 30 million WH documents and classified docs. he transported to his warehouse in Chicago.

And Hillary's shredding her emails from her two illegal servers, with mixed classified messages and information and her personal business of influence peddling. Thousands of them were classified docs. She hid from Congress. She shredded 33,000 of them, and bleach bitted thousands more, and then finally pounded her 2 servers to fully destroy its contents. DOJ Lynch ordered Comey to pardon her, after Bill and Loretta met at the Airport Tarmac.

That's Justice for Democrats!

Reply
Page 1 of 6 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.